Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,431 members, 7,815,974 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:37 PM

John Achagwa Commits Suicide (Kashim Shettima’s Personal Staff) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / John Achagwa Commits Suicide (Kashim Shettima’s Personal Staff) (49090 Views)

Zambian Man Commits Suicide After Killing His Wife / Nigerian Lady Commits Suicide In UK By Jumping From A Bridge (Photos) / HIV Positive Man Commits Suicide By Hanging In Rivers State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: John Achagwa Commits Suicide (Kashim Shettima’s Personal Staff) by noblefuwad(m): 9:04pm On May 28, 2019
IbyOneGod:
I wish yusuf buhari the same in Jesus name Amen

Well it has been said, u wish ur brother what u wished for yourself... Kalma will tell one day

1 Like

Re: John Achagwa Commits Suicide (Kashim Shettima’s Personal Staff) by Nnamdi042(m): 9:04pm On May 28, 2019
M
Re: John Achagwa Commits Suicide (Kashim Shettima’s Personal Staff) by backnbeta(f): 9:05pm On May 28, 2019
You should have deleted that number for him na!
Re: John Achagwa Commits Suicide (Kashim Shettima’s Personal Staff) by olabisiolaniyi3: 9:05pm On May 28, 2019
ijustdey:
The Chief Steward to the Borno State Governor, Kashim Shettima, John Achagwa, has allegedly committed suicide.

Achagwa committed suicide at the Presidential Lodge in the state’s Government House in Maiduguri.

The Chief Steward was said to have greeted his colleagues at the lodge at about 1: 44 pm on Tuesday before he went back and climbed a tree behind the lodge and hang himself to death.

Speaking with New Telegraph, a close associate of Achagwa said the deceased has been complaining about the attitude of his daughter, saying ”this girl will kill me.”

”He came and asked me to delete someone’s number from his phone. I told him I don’t know how to delete it. He left angrily, only for me to hear that he has hanged himself, after some few minutes,” the associate told New Telegraph.

Mr Achagwa who retired from the civil service about three years ago was retained by the governor due to exceptional delicacies he prepares.

He was also said to have promised to be appointed as Village Head of Dille, Askira Uba local government area.

https://www.independent.ng/breaking-gov-shettimas-personal-staff-commits-suicide/

when you know more than you are supposed to know. Knowledge they say is power, but knowing too much can lead to once doom

5 Likes

Re: John Achagwa Commits Suicide (Kashim Shettima’s Personal Staff) by IbyOneGod: 9:07pm On May 28, 2019
I would say bubu himself but no body in the whole of Africa will feel the pains.
simonlee:

Wetin concern am here now?
noblefuwad:

that is why your family will be the first for that, you fool.Well it has been said, u wish ur brother what u wished for yourself... Kalma will tell one day
I would say bubu himself but no body in the whole of Africa will feel the pains.
simonlee:

Re: John Achagwa Commits Suicide (Kashim Shettima’s Personal Staff) by KevMitnick: 9:13pm On May 28, 2019
This is sad...Employers should endeavor to pay their employees regularly and on time. undecided. A labourer is worthy of his wages.
Re: John Achagwa Commits Suicide (Kashim Shettima’s Personal Staff) by cbright4real(f): 9:15pm On May 28, 2019
Depression is real but suicide is not an option seriously.
Re: John Achagwa Commits Suicide (Kashim Shettima’s Personal Staff) by toprealman: 9:19pm On May 28, 2019
She must be parling with an old political grandfather and her dad said no!
Re: John Achagwa Commits Suicide (Kashim Shettima’s Personal Staff) by vastone(m): 9:24pm On May 28, 2019
IbyOneGod:
and the WHOLE Buhari family the same before 2023 for the hardships , failed dreams, and despondency caused on the Nigerian people. Amin.
Re: John Achagwa Commits Suicide (Kashim Shettima’s Personal Staff) by yuanexchanger: 9:26pm On May 28, 2019
What is really happening these days
Re: John Achagwa Commits Suicide (Kashim Shettima’s Personal Staff) by vastone(m): 9:29pm On May 28, 2019
vastone:
and the WHOLE Buhari family the same before 2023 for the hardships , failed dreams, and despondency cursed on the Nigerian people. Amin.
Re: John Achagwa Commits Suicide (Kashim Shettima’s Personal Staff) by Rule4God(m): 9:29pm On May 28, 2019
Imagine a cook for the serving governor for 8 years is so dehydrated & even look ill than a HIV victim. What a country of slavery? Even his pension was not paid yet he refused to poison the wicked demon, a terrorist, a vampire
Re: John Achagwa Commits Suicide (Kashim Shettima’s Personal Staff) by mindtricks: 9:31pm On May 28, 2019
Wonders shall never end.
God protect us.
Anything can happen!
Re: John Achagwa Commits Suicide (Kashim Shettima’s Personal Staff) by TheSmoothTalker(m): 9:36pm On May 28, 2019
olabisiolaniyi3:
when you know more than you are supposed to know. Knowledge they say is power, but knowing too much can lead to once doom
One's
Re: John Achagwa Commits Suicide (Kashim Shettima’s Personal Staff) by Mukundery: 9:39pm On May 28, 2019
[

Re: John Achagwa Commits Suicide (Kashim Shettima’s Personal Staff) by grandstar(m): 9:42pm On May 28, 2019
IbyOneGod:
I pray he lives long and will have his name in the Book of Life.
Re: John Achagwa Commits Suicide (Kashim Shettima’s Personal Staff) by omooajisnooni: 9:54pm On May 28, 2019
Suicide is now order of the day in this country, God help us.
Re: John Achagwa Commits Suicide (Kashim Shettima’s Personal Staff) by olabisiolaniyi3: 9:55pm On May 28, 2019
TheSmoothTalker:

One's
thank you
Re: John Achagwa Commits Suicide (Kashim Shettima’s Personal Staff) by Nobody: 10:00pm On May 28, 2019
God will judge him harshly by not taking Shettima along with him. Selfish cook. He took only himself. What a great disservice to humanity.
Re: John Achagwa Commits Suicide (Kashim Shettima’s Personal Staff) by RoyalUc(m): 10:03pm On May 28, 2019
grandstar:

I pray he lives long and will have his name in the Book of Life.

Amen! Thank you.
The fellow uses Jesus' name but ignores his warning.

"For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you." Matt 7:2

1 Like

Re: John Achagwa Commits Suicide (Kashim Shettima’s Personal Staff) by InHim4Him(m): 10:14pm On May 28, 2019
JOHN
Domestic staff that cooks delicacies!!!!!
End of tenure ����

Anything to hide?
Does he have some damaging information?

There is many questions!
Re: John Achagwa Commits Suicide (Kashim Shettima’s Personal Staff) by Austino50: 10:32pm On May 28, 2019
simonlee:

Foolishness
Re: John Achagwa Commits Suicide (Kashim Shettima’s Personal Staff) by Nobody: 10:36pm On May 28, 2019
IbyOneGod:

Jesus doesn't answer stupid and hate-filled prayer requests and yes, I'm His PA
Re: John Achagwa Commits Suicide (Kashim Shettima’s Personal Staff) by FhukaFhuka: 10:44pm On May 28, 2019
omikel:
Ha!
Why I con make my FTC on top this ba News for the first time?
Maka why?
Anyways, RIP to death, console the concerned Oh Lord.
Bet why?
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: John Achagwa Commits Suicide (Kashim Shettima’s Personal Staff) by FhukaFhuka: 10:48pm On May 28, 2019
IbyOneGod:

Re: John Achagwa Commits Suicide (Kashim Shettima’s Personal Staff) by millionboi2: 10:55pm On May 28, 2019
simonlee:
someone should specify the ''delicacies'' he arranges for the governor because my mind is telling me this thing pass kitchen matter!
thy eat even human fresh
Re: John Achagwa Commits Suicide (Kashim Shettima’s Personal Staff) by Almunjid(m): 10:55pm On May 28, 2019
IbyOneGod:

Sincerely speaking u need to take it back. Is not good to wish others bad things like this one.
Anything u wouldn't like anyone to wish u or ur family.... Don't wish that to others. Love for others what u love for urself.
Re: John Achagwa Commits Suicide (Kashim Shettima’s Personal Staff) by millionboi2: 10:59pm On May 28, 2019
Rule4God:
Imagine a cook for the serving governor for 8 years is so dehydrated & even look ill than a HIV victim. What a country of slavery? Even his pension was not paid yet he refused to poison the wicked demon, a terrorist, a vampire
d man is not ur mate oooo
Re: John Achagwa Commits Suicide (Kashim Shettima’s Personal Staff) by Rule4God(m): 11:02pm On May 28, 2019
millionboi2:
d man is not ur mate oooo

You think I'm your mate? Just go to bed if you don't have anything to say
Re: John Achagwa Commits Suicide (Kashim Shettima’s Personal Staff) by TheSmoothTalker(m): 11:27pm On May 28, 2019
olabisiolaniyi3:
thank you
Cheers bro!!!
Re: John Achagwa Commits Suicide (Kashim Shettima’s Personal Staff) by enemyofprogress: 11:37pm On May 28, 2019
Nigerians no get respect for death again

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Robbers Terrorizing Umuobia Olokoro, Umuahia Caught (Photos) / Adewara Damilola Blessings Commits Suicide In Ogun By Drinking Sniper. Photos / Videos Of African Slaves Being Tortured In Libya Emerge (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.