Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,113 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:20 PM

Adewara Damilola Blessings Commits Suicide In Ogun By Drinking Sniper. Photos - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Adewara Damilola Blessings Commits Suicide In Ogun By Drinking Sniper. Photos (49111 Views)

13-Year-Old Student Commits Suicide By Drinking Sniper In Lagos / Oyibogare Esharenena Williams Of EFCC Commits Suicide By Drinking Sniper In Edo / Man Commits Suicide By Drinking Sniper Because Of A His Girlfriend ;graphics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adewara Damilola Blessings Commits Suicide In Ogun By Drinking Sniper. Photos by ChangeIsCostant: 5:40pm On Apr 26, 2019
Friends and colleagues have taken to social media to mourn the loss of a young lady who passed away yesterday in Ogun state in a case of suspected suicide.

The deceased identified as Adewara Damilola Blessings, a purported student of Ogun State Institute Of Technology, Igbesa, reportedly killed herself by drinking deadly insecticide known as sniper, over a yet-to-be determined issue.

A close friend of the deceased identified as Yetunde Oluwatobi Omidiji, revealed that Damilola left no clue for her friends to know before deciding to take her life in such a dramatic way.

Another friend of the deceased, Mhiz Khadeejah Abiodun, took to Facebook to mourn the death. She wrote;

RIP to my bestie for life, my roomie, gist partner still can't believe you are gone. I can't hold the tears back. It wasn't fair that your life had to end. I will always keep you in my heart. May Almighty Allah Grant you Al-janat firdauis. Adewara Damilola Blessings is gone oooo. My Harikeade is gone.

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2019/04/young-lady-commits-suicide-by-drinking-sniper-in-ogun-state.html

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adewara Damilola Blessings Commits Suicide In Ogun By Drinking Sniper. Photos by PlayerMeji: 5:46pm On Apr 26, 2019
Not good.. Not good!

I wonder what form of humiliation she was trying to avoid to have merited a bottle of sniper.

I lost a friend some years back also to suicide here in Abuja. He was a bank staff and had facilitated or stood for some big shots for funds close to N300 million.

We just noticed he was unusually calm and withdrawn in the days leading to his demise.

We had some drinks and two days after we were call by his wife that he was dead. He came back from office to drink sniper around 11 am leaving his wife and two kids.

May the souls of the departed rest in peace

55 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Adewara Damilola Blessings Commits Suicide In Ogun By Drinking Sniper. Photos by czarina(f): 5:59pm On Apr 26, 2019
Ban sniper!

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Adewara Damilola Blessings Commits Suicide In Ogun By Drinking Sniper. Photos by Rilley(m): 6:15pm On Apr 26, 2019
You killed yourself because of what

1 Like

Re: Adewara Damilola Blessings Commits Suicide In Ogun By Drinking Sniper. Photos by StarUp: 6:15pm On Apr 26, 2019
Damn...she just denied a young man of his future wife.

Say NO to suicide.

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adewara Damilola Blessings Commits Suicide In Ogun By Drinking Sniper. Photos by cassidy1996(m): 6:27pm On Apr 26, 2019
StarUp:
she nor try at all, no matter what suicide is not the answer

6 Likes

Re: Adewara Damilola Blessings Commits Suicide In Ogun By Drinking Sniper. Photos by cassidy1996(m): 6:28pm On Apr 26, 2019
things get as e bi but, i cant kill myself

3 Likes

Re: Adewara Damilola Blessings Commits Suicide In Ogun By Drinking Sniper. Photos by Nobody: 7:11pm On Apr 26, 2019
angry
Re: Adewara Damilola Blessings Commits Suicide In Ogun By Drinking Sniper. Photos by Nobody: 7:16pm On Apr 26, 2019
czarina:
Ban sniper!
For what reason? There are mosquitoes and roaches in most places in Nigeria and sniper is effective. Even if you ban sniper, a suicidal person will find another way; I can mention 5 less painful ways. RIP to her.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adewara Damilola Blessings Commits Suicide In Ogun By Drinking Sniper. Photos by oluwatosink: 7:16pm On Apr 26, 2019
cassidy1996:
things get as e bi but, i cant kill myself
When there is life, There is still hope that you can make it.. sad

3 Likes

Re: Adewara Damilola Blessings Commits Suicide In Ogun By Drinking Sniper. Photos by nurez305(m): 7:24pm On Apr 26, 2019
One spanner loss sad

Snipper has killed more human being than mosquitoe and bed bug

3 Likes

Re: Adewara Damilola Blessings Commits Suicide In Ogun By Drinking Sniper. Photos by soberdrunk(m): 7:25pm On Apr 26, 2019
If I was the marketing Manager of of Sniper I'd suggest we introduce 'strawberry flavour since it has become the 'exit drug of choice for Nigerians....... angry

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adewara Damilola Blessings Commits Suicide In Ogun By Drinking Sniper. Photos by DataConcept07: 7:25pm On Apr 26, 2019
Suicide News tired person this evening... Previous post 19 Students commit Suicide in India... This one Commit Suicide in Abekuta.

R I P... Help me greet My Grandpa, Awolowo, and Others

2 Likes

Re: Adewara Damilola Blessings Commits Suicide In Ogun By Drinking Sniper. Photos by AntiWailer: 7:25pm On Apr 26, 2019
Investigate murder.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adewara Damilola Blessings Commits Suicide In Ogun By Drinking Sniper. Photos by kramer: 7:26pm On Apr 26, 2019
I'm sorry but why is this being placed on front page? It is almost as if this was done so as to trigger tribalist insults at the expense of this poor lady, may her soul rest in perfect peace cry embarassed

Hamilton1:
Afonjas at it again

Your fada craw-craw yansh angry

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Adewara Damilola Blessings Commits Suicide In Ogun By Drinking Sniper. Photos by Nobody: 7:26pm On Apr 26, 2019
Wasted breast n pussy, imagine the rubbish

1 Like

Re: Adewara Damilola Blessings Commits Suicide In Ogun By Drinking Sniper. Photos by West2019(m): 7:26pm On Apr 26, 2019
You killed ur self cos of guy right .Weldon u try .
Re: Adewara Damilola Blessings Commits Suicide In Ogun By Drinking Sniper. Photos by kosire(m): 7:28pm On Apr 26, 2019
Every body is here lamenting...
The truth is that nobody cared
We all think everyone is doing good all the time..
This is a real issue,
Reach out to people, let them know you do care about them...
Rest in peace my dear...
Life is never easy

31 Likes

Re: Adewara Damilola Blessings Commits Suicide In Ogun By Drinking Sniper. Photos by Nobody: 7:28pm On Apr 26, 2019
angry

One olosho afonja gone plenty more to go cheesy

Why yourba people no fit write good sentence like this !!!!! See the Facebook comments full of blunders

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adewara Damilola Blessings Commits Suicide In Ogun By Drinking Sniper. Photos by Topmaike007(m): 7:28pm On Apr 26, 2019
Na wa oo,fine gal like this
Re: Adewara Damilola Blessings Commits Suicide In Ogun By Drinking Sniper. Photos by Nobody: 7:28pm On Apr 26, 2019
charliboy654:
Wasted breast n pussy, imagine the rubbish

Millions of it still exist....so?

1 Like

Re: Adewara Damilola Blessings Commits Suicide In Ogun By Drinking Sniper. Photos by AkataYeriYeri: 7:28pm On Apr 26, 2019
Hamilton1:
Afonjas at it again
Are you cursed or something?

11 Likes

Re: Adewara Damilola Blessings Commits Suicide In Ogun By Drinking Sniper. Photos by LawrenceOnline: 7:29pm On Apr 26, 2019
Killing yourself only bring depression and pain to your friends and family.... Say no to suicide.

1 Like

Re: Adewara Damilola Blessings Commits Suicide In Ogun By Drinking Sniper. Photos by Timekeeper: 7:29pm On Apr 26, 2019
Sniper is now an aphrodisiac

Pls ban sniper
Re: Adewara Damilola Blessings Commits Suicide In Ogun By Drinking Sniper. Photos by looseweight: 7:29pm On Apr 26, 2019
Rip young girl.

Should I doubt the ability of our naija police to unravel the cause of her death?

Anyway, if you are tired of carrying fats around and wish u shed some using the best natural method, I can help u, check my profile for mind blowing live testimonials
Re: Adewara Damilola Blessings Commits Suicide In Ogun By Drinking Sniper. Photos by BeiFangLaye(m): 7:30pm On Apr 26, 2019
a close friend did the same weeks ago, very painful something but I don't know the reason they always choose sniper. they need to ban that shit

3 Likes

Re: Adewara Damilola Blessings Commits Suicide In Ogun By Drinking Sniper. Photos by ambchidodude(m): 7:30pm On Apr 26, 2019
StarUp:
If I hear, abi she just waste her life, you know how many girls dey dis world

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Climbs Rooftop In Thailand To Avoid Arrest (Photos) / Videos Of African Slaves Being Tortured In Libya Emerge (Graphic) / Mr Macaroni And Other #endsars Protesters Sleep Outside Lagos House Of Assembly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.