Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,889 members, 7,866,394 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 04:38 PM

Finally, Fuel Will Be Sold At 60 Naira Per Litre From 12th June 2019 - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Finally, Fuel Will Be Sold At 60 Naira Per Litre From 12th June 2019 (21560 Views)

President Buhari To Address Nigerians On Sunday, 12th June 2022 / Finally, Fuel Will Be Sold At 96 Naira Per Litre From 12th Sept, 2021 / FG Plans N97 Per Litre Fuel For Common Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Finally, Fuel Will Be Sold At 60 Naira Per Litre From 12th June 2019 by Phenomenal16(f): 5:14pm On May 29, 2019
Na so....funniest joke of d month....politicians making empty promises since 1900
Re: Finally, Fuel Will Be Sold At 60 Naira Per Litre From 12th June 2019 by dumahi(m): 9:10pm On May 29, 2019
solmusdesigns:
grin

A wailer and lossers thread.... una go cry tire

Are you sure that you have real human brain inside your skull? I can't imagine how dull some of you can be. Now, instead of going back to reread the post, you are going to come for me with your very blunt brain. Tufia.
Re: Finally, Fuel Will Be Sold At 60 Naira Per Litre From 12th June 2019 by solmusdesigns: 9:13pm On May 29, 2019
dumahi:

Are you sure that you have real human brain inside your skull? I can't imagine how dull some of you can be. Now, instead of going back to reread the post, you are going to come for me with your very blunt brain. Tufia.

even a dunce knows how a human anatomy and brain is... but am sure you an idiot would still be asking questions about brains.. Pain is all i see you exhibiting .. and you quoting me rather than droping your comment and moving on shows how much of a low life with low self esteem you are... so run along
Re: Finally, Fuel Will Be Sold At 60 Naira Per Litre From 12th June 2019 by dumahi(m): 9:14pm On May 29, 2019
Imoh555:
*BREAKING NEWS:*

Finally, fuel will be sold at *60 Naira per litre* from * 12th June 2019*
President Buhari made it clear 2 hours ago on a private interview in Aso Rock, that fuel will be sold at *60 Naira per litre* starting from *12th June, 2019.
President Buhari also said that, the issue of Naira falling in value will be resolved in less than a week, he made it clear that by the time the naira issue is resolved, *60 Naira will = 1Dollar* and that will be in 3 weeks from now, it will become *one Naira - one Dollar (#1 = $1).*
President Buhari also said that he promised to change Nigeria at the right time and that right time is now.
He also wanted to talk about corruption, but my *TV* exploded immediately after he mentioned the Word,
*"Corruption"*
and that was when I woke up and discovered that it was all a *Dream*.
I sincerely apologize for playing with your emotions..make I waka go disturb anoda group abeg!

*Have a beautiful dream of a New Nigeria*

Thank you for saying a truth. Now, let me say a truth like you: Lie Muhammad will not lie during the next level.

(1) (2) (Reply)

IGP Redeploys Mbu To Ogun / Amaechi Back From China, Lands In Abuja - Photos / 'Bread Distributed By APC In Akure Is Poisonous' - Eyitayo Jegede Alleges

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.