Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,069 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:09 AM

Now That Governor Okorocha Is Gone, Who Will Be The New Moulder-in-chief? (Pics) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Now That Governor Okorocha Is Gone, Who Will Be The New Moulder-in-chief? (Pics) (1077 Views)

Ganduje, Akpabio, Others, Visit Governor Okorocha At People's House, Owerri / If Buhari Can Be President, My Son-in-law Should Be Governor – Okorocha / Governor Okorocha Gives $25,000 To Miracle, BBNaija Winner. Fulfills Promise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Now That Governor Okorocha Is Gone, Who Will Be The New Moulder-in-chief? (Pics) by Samakus(m): 9:12pm On May 28, 2019
As Governor Rochas Okorocha gives way tomorrow as the Governor of Imo State, the big question is..who will become the new Statue Moulder-In-Chief.?

Renowned for his tact in statue moulding, Governor Okorocha allegedly became somewhat, a caricature figure due to his never ending quest to erect statues of major political figures in the world. At a time, it was alleged that the cost of erecting those statues has been in the upwards of 500m naira.

Won't political figures miss the man who created record in moulding the statues of more than 15 political figures in his native Imo State, with the last statue being that of President Muhammadu Buhari?

Are you going to miss the inventor of iberierism himself? Let's talk

Cc: lalasticlala

Re: Now That Governor Okorocha Is Gone, Who Will Be The New Moulder-in-chief? (Pics) by Shelloween(m): 9:17pm On May 28, 2019
He might be gone but his manhood lives on.
Re: Now That Governor Okorocha Is Gone, Who Will Be The New Moulder-in-chief? (Pics) by Timmypromise(m): 9:18pm On May 28, 2019
I dare Igbos to destroy Buhari statue
Abi it can be in Biafra land angry angry sad
Re: Now That Governor Okorocha Is Gone, Who Will Be The New Moulder-in-chief? (Pics) by Samakus(m): 9:20pm On May 28, 2019
Oics

Re: Now That Governor Okorocha Is Gone, Who Will Be The New Moulder-in-chief? (Pics) by Bodexman(m): 9:23pm On May 28, 2019
I sensed hate around this man from his people simply because he belongs to the APC.

This man performed way above his fellow Eastern governors, but he appears to be the only devil among them.

Even this incoming governor, what was his meaningful achievement when he was the deputy speaker?

Only time will tell.
Re: Now That Governor Okorocha Is Gone, Who Will Be The New Moulder-in-chief? (Pics) by sweerychick(f): 9:26pm On May 28, 2019
At last this madman is no more tongue

2 Likes

Re: Now That Governor Okorocha Is Gone, Who Will Be The New Moulder-in-chief? (Pics) by delugajackson: 9:27pm On May 28, 2019
I'm still trying to figure out the rationale behind these statues. People like Buhari deserve no statue. What has he achieved being President of this country twice? What should he be remembered for? Plunging our economy into recession twice? His insensitive attitude, clannishness, nepotism or lack of respect for human lives?

We should celebrate and eulogize great men who have impacted immensely on the country, humanity and the society at large. Not some fairly-educated Fulani terrorist and unrepentant jihadist with little or no respect for human lives.

6 Likes

Re: Now That Governor Okorocha Is Gone, Who Will Be The New Moulder-in-chief? (Pics) by sweerychick(f): 9:29pm On May 28, 2019
Bodexman:
I sensed hate around this man from his people simply because he belongs to the APC.

This man performed way above his fellow Eastern governors, but he appears to be the only devil among them.

Even this incoming governor, what was his meaningful achievement when he was the deputy speaker?

Only time will tell.
my prayers for you is that your life and family will experience what Rochas did to Imolites..

But on second thought I won't wish you that because you are one of the gullible few that don't really know who Rochas okorocha is and how he messed up Imo state.

4 Likes

Re: Now That Governor Okorocha Is Gone, Who Will Be The New Moulder-in-chief? (Pics) by Samakus(m): 9:34pm On May 28, 2019
Bodexman:

Only time will tell.

I don't think you're from the East. If you're, I think it's been long you last visited home. Don't take whatever you read from the media to heart. Okorocha is hated by his people for reasons that are well beyond politics. He bleeped up real good. Before becoming governor, he was seen as the Messiah as he embarked on various philanthropic gestures towards his people and Nigeria at large, immediately he became governor, he started acting like a man that was possessed by a supernatural being.

2 Likes

Re: Now That Governor Okorocha Is Gone, Who Will Be The New Moulder-in-chief? (Pics) by meeky007(m): 9:36pm On May 28, 2019
Timmypromise:
I dare Igbos to destroy Buhari statue
Abi it can be in Biafra land angry angry sad
what is Igbos
Re: Now That Governor Okorocha Is Gone, Who Will Be The New Moulder-in-chief? (Pics) by Officialgarri: 9:40pm On May 28, 2019
Samakus:

I don't think you're from the East. If you're, I think it's been long you last visited home. Don't take whatever you read from the media to heart. Okorocha is hated by his people for reasons that are well beyond politics. He bleeped up real good. Before becoming governor, he was seen as the Messiah as he embarked on various philanthropic gestures towards his people and Nigeria at large, immediately he became governor, he started acting like a man that was possessed by a supernatural being.
you are telling too much stories. The simple truth is that Okorocha is hated because of his party affiliation.
In the east, Okorocha is next only to Umahi.
That enugu governor is only dwelling on self-awarded praises

1 Like

Re: Now That Governor Okorocha Is Gone, Who Will Be The New Moulder-in-chief? (Pics) by Timmypromise(m): 9:44pm On May 28, 2019
meeky007:
what is Igbos

A set of flat head people from southeast Nigeria
They develop the world
And you can find them more in Asia prison
Re: Now That Governor Okorocha Is Gone, Who Will Be The New Moulder-in-chief? (Pics) by Samakus(m): 9:48pm On May 28, 2019
[quote author=Officialgarri post=78808412] you are telling too much stories. The simple truth is that Okorocha is hated because of his party affiliation.
In the east, Okorocha is next only to Umahi.
That enugu governor is only dwelling on self-awarded praises [quote]

Why won't you misyarn when your moniker is official garri. Garri get sense before?

3 Likes

Re: Now That Governor Okorocha Is Gone, Who Will Be The New Moulder-in-chief? (Pics) by correctyourself(m): 9:57pm On May 28, 2019
Okorocha is a permanent staff of that department, he would continued moulding, in fact he would soon mould Oshomole and lie-lie Mohammed for their good work grin

The way he is hungry to mould, don't be surprise if he mould Boko Haram commander (Shekarau) one day grin

2 Likes

Re: Now That Governor Okorocha Is Gone, Who Will Be The New Moulder-in-chief? (Pics) by Ekpeitit(m): 12:34am On May 29, 2019
Samakus:
As Governor Rochas Okorocha gives way tomorrow as the Governor of Imo State, the big question is..who will become the new Statue Moulder-In-Chief.?

Renowned for his tact in statue moulding, Governor Okorocha allegedly became somewhat, a caricature figure due to his never ending quest to erect statues of major political figures in the world. At a time, it was alleged that the cost of erecting those statues has been in the upwards of 500m naira.

Won't political figures miss the man who created record in moulding the statues of more than 15 political figures in his native Imo State, with the last statue being that of President Muhammadu Buhari?

Are you going to miss the inventor of iberierism himself? Let's talk

Cc: lalasticlala
Re: Now That Governor Okorocha Is Gone, Who Will Be The New Moulder-in-chief? (Pics) by Ekpeitit(m): 12:35am On May 29, 2019
Next time use the word SCULPTOR not moulder.
Re: Now That Governor Okorocha Is Gone, Who Will Be The New Moulder-in-chief? (Pics) by adadike(f): 2:55am On May 29, 2019
Sculptures that will be demolished tomorrow. Okorocha, you are a very wicked man. I travelled all the way from Owerri to orlu, pot holes everywhere! Okorocha, u turned the erstwhile beautiful imo state to an eye sore. All the bridges, roads and buildings u constructed were so low in quality. Okorocha, ogaghi adiri gi nma! As you leave office, I wish u a bigger ghost slap that will leave you deaf and dumb at the same time. Evil awusa man!

3 Likes

Re: Now That Governor Okorocha Is Gone, Who Will Be The New Moulder-in-chief? (Pics) by Timmypromise(m): 6:56am On May 29, 2019
meeky007:
u dey craze

Moulding statue is a big development
No wonder Igbos collect kerosene
Hunger to much

(1) (Reply)

Che Guevera: Racist Or Realist / Meet Nigeria First General Officer Commanding / Kogi Elections: Police Arrest Wada’s Campaign Official For Arms Possession

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.