Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,488 members, 7,819,771 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:54 PM

Che Guevera: Racist Or Realist - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Che Guevera: Racist Or Realist (1078 Views)

Sardunna : Racist Or Pragmatist? / Nigeria - Why Doonald Trummp Is Not A Racist Or White Supremacist / Racist Or True Nigerians Obsession With Money And Vanities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Che Guevera: Racist Or Realist by RevDesm0ndJuju: 12:35pm On Aug 02, 2019

"The Negro is indolent and lazy, and spends his money on frivolities, whereas the European is forward-looking, organized and intelligent."- Che Guevara

Basically, despite all the differences - political, cultural, etc...it seems that every type of human on the planet - from fascists to communists to Nazis to colonialists to Zionists to Eskimos to Freemasons to whatever - at least agree on one thing - whether they admit it or not - that niggers are lazy and worthless.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Che Guevera: Racist Or Realist by RevDesm0ndJuju: 12:36pm On Aug 02, 2019
Europeans long ago could guiltlessly say "niggers are lazy, the continent of africa has nothing of interest and is a haven of wretchedness.". Today, in many ways Africa seems even worse than it was hundreds of years ago. Why were people forced through political correctness to not judge Africa and its nigger inhabitants objectively. Is there any other place on earth with such abject poverty, insane disease and constant war/violence? No there isn't. South America is developing well, Even the poorer nations in Asia are growing and at least have public safety.

3 Likes

Re: Che Guevera: Racist Or Realist by RevDesm0ndJuju: 12:39pm On Aug 02, 2019
Consider Haiti... biggest sh!t hole in the western hemisphere. rampant with niggers, running the show. a latrine would be a better place to live, even with guilt ridden western democracies and hand wringing liberal simps pouring millions in there. It never loses that shithouse bouquet. almost kind of,sort of makes apefrica look good. almost.
Re: Che Guevera: Racist Or Realist by FarahAideed: 12:44pm On Aug 02, 2019
Just a realist ..Look at anywhere 100 Negroes inhabit in anwhere on earth and tell me if he is lying .Negroes are very good in singing and dancing so maybe they are just the entertainment race of our planets

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Che Guevera: Racist Or Realist by RevDesm0ndJuju: 12:53pm On Aug 02, 2019
FarahAideed:
Just a realist ..Look at anywhere 100 Negroes inhabit in anwhere on earth and tell me if he is lying

Take Niggeria into consideration.

Beautiful, rich soil irrigated b two major rivers with more than adequate rain fall. Then there is oil and gas that can't surpass the greed of her people.

Mohammedism madness to the north, diabolical voodoo and heretic bastardized christianity to the south.

A land were the richest people of old were slavers.

This land is where the devil first landed when he was ejected from heaven

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Che Guevera: Racist Or Realist by FarahAideed: 1:01pm On Aug 02, 2019
RevDesm0ndJuju:

Take Niggeria into consideration.

Beautiful, rich soil irrigated b two major rivers with more than adequate rain fall. Then there is oil and gas that can't surpass the greed of her people.

Mohammedism madness to the north, diabolical voodoo and heretic bastardized christianity to the south.

A land were the richest people of old were slavers.

This land is where the devil first landed when he was ejected from heaven

Exactly and coincidentally Nigeria is the largest gathering of black people anywhere

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Che Guevera: Racist Or Realist by Blue3k(m): 1:07pm On Aug 02, 2019
Who cares what the dirty commie thinks.
Re: Che Guevera: Racist Or Realist by RevDesm0ndJuju: 1:12pm On Aug 02, 2019
Blue3k:
Who cares what the dirty commie thinks.

Commies, Nazis, Zionists, Islamists, Globalists, colonialist republicans, and Democrats alike all agree that niggers are lazy.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Che Guevera: Racist Or Realist by Blue3k(m): 1:16pm On Aug 02, 2019
RevDesm0ndJuju:

Commies, Nazis, Zionists, Islamists, Globalists, colonialist republicans, and Democrats alike all agree that niggers are lazy.

Idiots tend to hold stupid opinions so what's your point.

3 Likes

Re: Che Guevera: Racist Or Realist by RevDesm0ndJuju: 1:22pm On Aug 02, 2019
Blue3k:

Idiots tend to hold stupid opinions so what's your point.

Even your HNIC, Buhari said you niggers are lazy.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Che Guevera: Racist Or Realist by Blue3k(m): 1:25pm On Aug 02, 2019
RevDesm0ndJuju:

Even your HNIC, Buhari said you niggers are lazy.

I said idiots hold similar opinions you're no different. Cite more example like your friends wnd family members next if you want.

2 Likes

Re: Che Guevera: Racist Or Realist by RevDesm0ndJuju: 1:28pm On Aug 02, 2019
[s]
Blue3k:

I said idiots hold similar opinions you're no different. Cite more example like your friends wnd family members next if you want.
[/s]

I just triggered this nigger

Stop monkeying about and refute the fact that your HNIC called you niggers lazy
Re: Che Guevera: Racist Or Realist by Blue3k(m): 1:30pm On Aug 02, 2019
RevDesm0ndJuju:
[s][/s]

I just triggered this nigger

Stop monkeying about and refute the fact that your HNIC called you niggers lazy

Lol you're boring me now. I cant expect much from inbred meth head hailing dirty commie. Go back to storm front with these weak jokes.

3 Likes

Re: Che Guevera: Racist Or Realist by Guevera: 10:09am On Aug 23, 2019
Guevera is a realist.

Deal with it.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Che Guevera: Racist Or Realist by joyandfaith: 10:41pm On Sep 12, 2021
Yes he was realist.
It was based on his personal experience in Congo. He could not sustain his guerrilla warfare in Congo.
Local militants also failed him in Bolivia, hence his death.

1 Like

Re: Che Guevera: Racist Or Realist by RevDesm0ndJuju: 1:50pm On Sep 14, 2021
[s]
joyandfaith:
Yes he was realist.
It was based on his personal experience in Congo. He could not sustain his guerrilla warfare in Congo.
Local militants also failed him in Bolivia, hence his death.
[/s]

He was a Marrano Jew rat bent on spreading Judaic Communism in both South America and the Sub-Saharan Africa.

His Jewish racism against Africans was far above his Communist taqiyya on equalism as pandered by Liberal nonsense.

DEAL WITH THAT.

1 Like

Re: Che Guevera: Racist Or Realist by Proudnigerian60: 1:51pm On Sep 14, 2021
Realist

Whilst negros where busy dividing themselves, destroying their civilisations, selling their inventors, scientists and engineers as slaves just to fill their stomachs, the white men where undergoing enlightenment, industrial revolutions and had slave based labour

Now their suffering what their ancestors have brought down to them. After colonialism, instead of negros to learn from what the white man had left for them, they destroyed and rejected it all.

Negros are enslaved in the mind, and all they can do is blame wypipo for their woes instead of getting up on their feet and liberating themselves

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Che Guevera: Racist Or Realist by ogaemma: 2:52pm On Sep 14, 2021
RevDesm0ndJuju:

"The Negro is indolent and lazy, and spends his money on frivolities, whereas the European is forward-looking, organized and intelligent."- Che Guevara

Basically, despite all the differences - political, cultural, etc...it seems that every type of human on the planet - from fascists to communists to Nazis to colonialists to Zionists to Eskimos to Freemasons to whatever - at least agree on one thing - whether they admit it or not - that niggers are lazy and worthless.

You are not far from the truth. Even in the middle east where I once resides, they all share this same common concent about the black race, that Blacks are lazy and opportunist.
But time have proved them wrong.
The Colonial master's and wester slave traders are the real lazy, opportunist and most fraudulent people ever.
Re: Che Guevera: Racist Or Realist by ogaemma: 2:57pm On Sep 14, 2021
Proudnigerian60:
Realist

Whilst negros where busy dividing themselves, destroying their civilisations, selling their inventors, scientists and engineers as slaves just to fill their stomachs, the white men where undergoing enlightenment, industrial revolutions and had slave based labour

Now their suffering what their ancestors have brought down to them. After colonialism, instead of negros to learn from what the white man had left for them, they destroyed and rejected it all.

Negros are enslaved in the mind, and all they can do is blame wypipo for their woes instead of getting up on their feet and liberating themselves

Shut up .
Return all your fraudulent and lazy ancestors stole from Africa, including humans and see if the worst jungle in Africa will not be better then the west.

Tell me one thing the whites have invented without the mind of a black man.

1 Like

Re: Che Guevera: Racist Or Realist by RevDesm0ndJuju: 3:01pm On Sep 14, 2021
ogaemma:

You are not far from the truth. Even in the middle east where I once resides, they all share this same common concent about the black race, that Blacks are lazy and opportunist.
But time have proved them wrong.
The Colonial master's and wester slave traders are the real lazy, opportunist and most fraudulent people ever.

Correction

There were no European slave traders. The Atlantic Slave Trade was wholly a Jewish venture from the slave ship crew, owners of the vessels, auction houses and majority of plantation and slave owners.

Secondly, colonization (apart from Belgian Congo) was necessitated to stop the Jewish slave trade.

In the case of Nijeriya, there has never been a time where peace and prosperity prevailed longer than the periods 1914-1960. The European Colonization of Nijeriya halted the slave trade, ended Fulani Jihadist madness and put an end to large scale human sacrifices as was the case in Bini.

We were better of then than now. What you are seeing with the baby factories in the east(human slave trade and ritual sacrifice), organ harvesting, grave robbing and human sacrifice in the west and Fulani menace to the north is simply a devolution back to where we were prior to the European.

You can't cheat nature.

In the average west African and Nigerian gene lies a wicked dark evil that even the devil will be afraid of.
Re: Che Guevera: Racist Or Realist by joyandfaith: 10:36pm On Sep 14, 2021
RevDesm0ndJuju:
[s][/s]

He was a Marrano Jew rat bent on spreading Judaic Communism in both South America and the Sub-Saharan Africa.

His Jewish racism against Africans was far above his Communist taqiyya on equalism as pandered by Liberal nonsense.

DEAL WITH THAT.

See my signature
Re: Che Guevera: Racist Or Realist by RevDesm0ndJuju: 10:38pm On Sep 14, 2021
[s]
joyandfaith:

See my signature
[/s]

Jokes on you.

Only people with a signature of their own can see other posters' own.

Fck off back to JIDF, you low level Sanhedrin shill.
Re: Che Guevera: Racist Or Realist by SarkinYarki: 10:39pm On Sep 14, 2021
If he was racist he wouldn't have to Africa to fight for cause he had no business fighting for ...He was a realist..only someone who hasn't ilved in Africa will doubt him

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Che Guevera: Racist Or Realist by joyandfaith: 10:40pm On Sep 14, 2021
RevDesm0ndJuju:
[s][/s]

Jokes on you.

Only people with a signature of their own can see other posters' own.

Fck off back to JIDF, you low level Sanhedrin shill.

Ridicule is the first and last argument of a fool- Charles Simmons
See my signature
Re: Che Guevera: Racist Or Realist by RevDesm0ndJuju: 10:42pm On Sep 14, 2021
[s]
joyandfaith:

See my signature
[/s]
Re: Che Guevera: Racist Or Realist by joyandfaith: 12:11am On Sep 15, 2021
RevDesm0ndJuju:
[s][/s]

See my signature
Re: Che Guevera: Racist Or Realist by RevDesm0ndJuju: 12:13am On Sep 15, 2021
[s]
joyandfaith:

See my signature
[/s]
Re: Che Guevera: Racist Or Realist by joyandfaith: 12:19am On Sep 15, 2021
RevDesm0ndJuju:
[s][/s]

See my signature
Re: Che Guevera: Racist Or Realist by RevDesm0ndJuju: 12:33am On Sep 15, 2021
[s]
joyandfaith:

See my signature
[/s]

Useless Jewish BOT crap
Re: Che Guevera: Racist Or Realist by rosinkkit: 1:44am On Sep 15, 2021
THE REAL QUESTION HERE FOR SEUN IS WHY ANIMALS LIKE THIS SATANIC, DEMONIC OP ARE ALLOWED TO POST THEIR RACIST POISON AND FILTH ON THIS FORUM.

SEUN, WHY DO YOU NOW TOLERATE OR SUPPORT RACISM AGAINST BLACKS AND AFRICANS BY YOUR 'MEMBERS'?

THESE ANIMALS POSTING THIS RACIST DRIVEL THAT COULD HAVE COME STRAIGHT OF THE STORMFRONT AND KU KLUX KLAN WEBSITES, WHY ARE THEY ALLOWED TO POST RACIST COMMENTS ON YOUR FORUM?

SEUN, IS THIS REALLY A FORUM RUN BY WHITE SUPREMACIST NEO-NAZIS, WITH YOU JUST SOME SORT OF FIGUREHEAD?

WHAT'S REALLY GOING ON HERE, SEUN?
Re: Che Guevera: Racist Or Realist by RevDesm0ndJuju: 2:39am On Sep 15, 2021
[s]
rosinkkit:
THE REAL QUESTION HERE FOR SEUN IS WHY ANIMALS LIKE THIS SATANIC, DEMONIC OP ARE ALLOWED TO POST THEIR RACIST POISON AND FILTH ON THIS FORUM.

SEUN, WHY DO YOU NOW TOLERATE OR SUPPORT RACISM AGAINST BLACKS AND AFRICANS BY YOUR 'MEMBERS'?

THESE ANIMALS POSTING THIS RACIST DRIVEL THAT COULD HAVE COME STRAIGHT OF THE STORMFRONT AND KU KLUX KLAN WEBSITES, WHY ARE THEY ALLOWED TO POST RACIST COMMENTS ON YOUR FORUM?

SEUN, IS THIS REALLY A FORUM RUN BY WHITE SUPREMACIST NEO-NAZIS, WITH YOU JUST SOME SORT OF FIGUREHEAD?

WHAT'S REALLY GOING ON HERE, SEUN?
[/s]
Re: Che Guevera: Racist Or Realist by Rugaria: 3:26am On Sep 15, 2021
A thread created by a charlatan for charlatans..
Ignorance is bliss..
Op should get some quality education..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking News: Buhari Appoints New NDDC MD / Meet Nigeria First General Officer Commanding / Herdsmen To Face 5-year-jail Term, N500,000 Fine For Open Grazing In Oyo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.