Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,901 members, 7,835,013 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:46 AM

Amaechi Replies Peter Obi: I’m More Relevant In National Politics Than You - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amaechi Replies Peter Obi: I’m More Relevant In National Politics Than You (26898 Views)

Jonathan Also Collected Loan From China, Amaechi Replies PDP Chieftain / "I Rather Quit Politics Than Decamp To APC" - Reno Omokri / CJN Onnoghen: Amaechi Replies Wike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amaechi Replies Peter Obi: I’m More Relevant In National Politics Than You by BeijinDossier: 9:16am On May 29, 2019
I said shut up this hopeless ikwerre bastard. I purposely mentioned my name so you don't come off lying to me as a newbie. Yes am a major stake holder even in your Rivers State whereas an indigene like you is hopelessly useless and poverty inflicted.

You are such a slowpoke for you not to know that Amaechi did not add a single vote value to APC in Rivers State presidential election. APC got less than 15% in presidential election in Rivers State, even with all the Federal 'might' Amaechi came with. It shows how useless and unpopular Amaechi is. Whereas Peter Obi won for his party over 95% votes in Anambra and SE at large.

Amaechi didn't contribute nothing, know it now you dumbo.

Let whatever that's paining you local ikwerre poverty infested dunce continue to pepper you bastard.

[s]
HopeAtHand:
r. Bill Gates, how are you. I know you're so rich you have to become a photographer in Rivers state government house. All the best.
Whatever is running in your head is your wahala but wether you accept reality or not, Ameachi is instrumental to Atiku/Obi being consigned to defeat. He had already meted out such earlier to GEJ/Sambo four years back. Whatever is paining you people should pain you wella.
[/s]
Re: Amaechi Replies Peter Obi: I’m More Relevant In National Politics Than You by yuanexchanger: 9:18am On May 29, 2019
I thought amaechi have an Igbo root.,we pay your Chinese suppliers
Re: Amaechi Replies Peter Obi: I’m More Relevant In National Politics Than You by Nobody: 9:27am On May 29, 2019
Enugupikin:

what difference does it make poor Edo boy....ikwerre is igbo

Sip on this

“I think what is important, which I have said to the Igbos severally is that they need to be part of national politics. If they are not part of National Politics they cannot be President"
Re: Amaechi Replies Peter Obi: I’m More Relevant In National Politics Than You by Nobody: 9:28am On May 29, 2019
Enugupikin:

says an Edo boy

Read the post well and see what Amaechi said

“I think what is important, which I have said to the Igbos severally is that they need to be part of national politics. If they are not part of National Politics they cannot be President"

Of you have brain you'll understand what THEY mean.
Re: Amaechi Replies Peter Obi: I’m More Relevant In National Politics Than You by kmaster007: 9:31am On May 29, 2019
see finishing
Re: Amaechi Replies Peter Obi: I’m More Relevant In National Politics Than You by Nobody: 9:32am On May 29, 2019
tysontim:

Chibuike Ameachi, from Igbo part of Rivers married and Ibo woman from Imo state. In all ramifications Amaechi is Igbo.

If he is coming out for president Igbo will support him. Especially with Tinubu's blessing.

Did you read the post at all?
Go read what Amaechi himself said by referring to the Ibos as they.
Re: Amaechi Replies Peter Obi: I’m More Relevant In National Politics Than You by fekolastic(m): 9:34am On May 29, 2019
Did Buhari win Election because of Amaechi? the answer is No, Buhari won election because of the so called fake integrity jagon, Amaechi cant and will never be ,more relevant that Petr Obi, Peter joined Politics as a technocrat and has evidence to show his achievements in the area of business and capacity building, But Amaechi has none.
Amaechi did not win even a single slot for APC in Rivers rather he has blood stains in his hands. Peter Obi clinched two senatorial senates from an incumbent and many House of rep seats.
Peter Obi speaks in international forums as a business man and Politician but Amaechi cant so who is the clown here

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Replies Peter Obi: I’m More Relevant In National Politics Than You by ledaman: 9:36am On May 29, 2019
The Flatinoz aka cone head people will not like Ameachi's reply!
Re: Amaechi Replies Peter Obi: I’m More Relevant In National Politics Than You by Nobody: 9:37am On May 29, 2019
BeijinDossier:
Shut up this poor ikwerre clown. Who is Amaechi? What is his value even in his Rivers State, not to talk of SS?

Amaechi is a pure tout when compared to corporate class called Obi.

Even in Rivers State, APC is not there, with exception of Edo, there's no APC in SS of Nigeria.

Wike respects Obi as his superior both in age and political prominence. Obi was already a 2nd term governor when Wike was a minister of state. Overall Obi and Wike flows very well.

PDP is a more nationalistic party than APC.

- Chino

[s][/s]

What is this one saying?
Re: Amaechi Replies Peter Obi: I’m More Relevant In National Politics Than You by Saintfrancis82(m): 9:43am On May 29, 2019
Peter Obi, is wrong by saying that ikwerre is not an Igbo... we are one. go and meet ikwerre person speak Igbo and see wade he/she will not reply you with Igbo..... we all know that Amarachi talk to much and he can insult anything.
Re: Amaechi Replies Peter Obi: I’m More Relevant In National Politics Than You by agboghai: 9:46am On May 29, 2019
2term speaker, 2term governor, 2 term chairman governors forum, 2term DG President campaign, 2term chairman conference of Speakers Association, Minister of d federal republic of Nigeria, a man that will be reappointed again.

Who has more exposure and experience.

I can't take Peter Obi serious.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Replies Peter Obi: I’m More Relevant In National Politics Than You by freekazo: 9:49am On May 29, 2019
So far, so good, this is the best comments about the Igbos, and that's the problem I have with them. They don't care if you are Yoruba, Hausa or Igbo, as long as you are contesting under the platform of PDP, you are the best candidate.
Re: Amaechi Replies Peter Obi: I’m More Relevant In National Politics Than You by globemoney: 9:57am On May 29, 2019
NonsoWow:
Peter Obi said Amaechi is not Igbo in his statement. Go and read it again. Peter Obi was trying, albeit foolishly, to portray himself the only Igbo man because of 2023 grin
Peter can never hide his bigotry. Imagine making this statement at Wikes event. Even Wike will now know him as the chameleon that he is

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Replies Peter Obi: I’m More Relevant In National Politics Than You by globemoney: 10:02am On May 29, 2019
jrusky:

Bro anything Amaechi is a disaster and a curse so bro better dont waste your time talking about him. Obi and Amaechi are not a match at all. Amaechi must be mad to be comparing himself to Obi. Amaechi can only claimed better than Obi in looting and corruption because that is the best craft of Amaechi.
Amaechi as a governor performed far more than Obi? You want to argue this too?
Re: Amaechi Replies Peter Obi: I’m More Relevant In National Politics Than You by BeijinDossier: 10:06am On May 29, 2019
Obi is not a local champion like Amaechi. Even outside government, Obi is very relevant. Google Paul Ryan to see the class of people Obi interacts with.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Amaechi Replies Peter Obi: I’m More Relevant In National Politics Than You by Ziggylady(f): 10:10am On May 29, 2019
Thread for afonja cone-head...nothing new.

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi Replies Peter Obi: I’m More Relevant In National Politics Than You by drey076(m): 10:10am On May 29, 2019
Kingosytex:
amaechi spoke the plain truth. he has been politically more active than peter obi. no more, no less
x
But but truth is bitter
Re: Amaechi Replies Peter Obi: I’m More Relevant In National Politics Than You by KingOfAllIgbos: 10:14am On May 29, 2019
BeijinDossier:
Obi is not a local champion like Amaechi. Even outside government, Obi is very relevant. Google Paul Ryan to see the class of people Obi interact with.

Obi is still looking like a houseboy in the pictures. No offense grin

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Replies Peter Obi: I’m More Relevant In National Politics Than You by mechanics(m): 10:14am On May 29, 2019
So now that President Buhari will be sworn in today, what will happen with the case at the tribunal if Atiku is declared the president?
Re: Amaechi Replies Peter Obi: I’m More Relevant In National Politics Than You by globemoney: 10:14am On May 29, 2019
fekolastic:
Did Buhari win Election because of Amaechi? the answer is No, Buhari won election because of the so called fake integrity jagon, Amaechi cant and will never be ,more relevant that Petr Obi, Peter joined Politics as a technocrat and has evidence to show his achievements in the area of business and capacity building, But Amaechi has none.
Amaechi did not win even a single slot for APC in Rivers rather he has blood stains in his hands. Peter Obi clinched two senatorial senates from an incumbent and many House of rep seats.
Peter Obi speaks in international forums as a business man and Politician but Amaechi cant so who is the clown here
Look at this clown. Amaechi as governor performed 100 times more than Obi and this one is calling the trader a technocrat.
Peter Obi spent billions to appointed as Minister under GEJ, the same position Amaechi has enjoyed for 4 years now and counting.
Anambra has always voted PDP in NASS and Presidential elections so Peter Obi didn’t win anything for anyone, even if Peter Obi was in APC, PDP would have still won NASS seats in Anambra and Presidential too.

Peter Obi should look for his mates like Ben Bruce, he’s not Amaechis match

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Replies Peter Obi: I’m More Relevant In National Politics Than You by gare(f): 10:15am On May 29, 2019
Kingosytex:
amaechi spoke the plain truth. he has been politically more active than peter obi. no more, no less

Active but loosing elections right left and center, how relevant is that, please say something else, how has his national relevance benefitted anyone SS or SE, he should close his mouth and focus on whatever he has in front of him, Obi is more placed to discuss Igbo Presidency than Amaechi. You defeated him, because you shamelessly bribed your fellow governors and he did not
Re: Amaechi Replies Peter Obi: I’m More Relevant In National Politics Than You by HopeAtHand: 10:17am On May 29, 2019
BeijinDossier:
I said shut up this hopeless ikwerre bastard. I purposely mentioned my name so you don't come off lying to me as a newbie. Yes am a major stake holder even in your Rivers State whereas an indigene like you is hopelessly useless and poverty inflicted.

You are such a slowpoke for you not to know that Amaechi did not add a single vote value to APC in Rivers State presidential election. APC got less than 15% in presidential election in Rivers State, even with all the Federal 'might' Amaechi came with. It shows how useless and unpopular Amaechi is. Whereas Peter Obi won for his party over 95% votes in Anambra and SE at large.

Amaechi didn't contribute nothing, know it now you dumbo.

Let whatever that's paining you local ikwerre poverty infested dunce continue to pepper you bastard.

[s][/s]

There's a reason I called you Bill Gates. Let me let you know that the kind of money I have, you may never make it in your life. The government house you feel you can enter in PH, I have been collecting there since 1999.

Since snapping photographs makes you a stakeholder in Rivers State government, keep it up.
Re: Amaechi Replies Peter Obi: I’m More Relevant In National Politics Than You by BeijinDossier: 10:18am On May 29, 2019
More engagements by Obi with top US lawmaker(former Speaker)- Paul Ryan. Obi had and continued to have these engagements even long after leaving office

KingOfAllIgbos:

Obi is still looking like a houseboy in the pictures. No offense grin

Re: Amaechi Replies Peter Obi: I’m More Relevant In National Politics Than You by MrFly(m): 10:21am On May 29, 2019
Savage

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Replies Peter Obi: I’m More Relevant In National Politics Than You by KingOfAllIgbos: 10:22am On May 29, 2019
BeijinDossier:
More engagements by Obi with top US lawmaker(former Speaker)- Paul Ryan. Obi had and continued to have these engagements even long after leaving office

WOW. The folded hands in the 2nd picture makes it sure he is also a driver. See how obedient he was taking instructions.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Replies Peter Obi: I’m More Relevant In National Politics Than You by mcjohny(m): 10:22am On May 29, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
Keep quiet you aren't relevant but ordinary Ijaw.

shoo wetin you sabi na anybody suppose dey hail BABA go slow if not you come for fight. abi no gree me change am for you ooh
Re: Amaechi Replies Peter Obi: I’m More Relevant In National Politics Than You by olajizz01(m): 10:22am On May 29, 2019
globemoney:

Peter Obi also licked GEJs ass and nothing came out of it
Hahahahaha.....................................,

what a apt response?Biafrau.ds are the most grief and sad tribe in Nigeria
Re: Amaechi Replies Peter Obi: I’m More Relevant In National Politics Than You by BeijinDossier: 10:26am On May 29, 2019
Lol see this jobless hopeless ikwerre clown feeling funky. Have you seen any ikwerre man outside politics that has money? What are you hopeless Ikwerre miscreant doing for a living outside collecting marching ground and goat?

It is an insult for a local ikwerre hungry miscreant like you to brag to me because i know Rivers State and all its ethnic nationalities inside-out. Yes i am a "govt photographer" and with that i can feed your entire hungry community that lives in shanties and hopelessness.

Anyways i am even in old GRA now preparing for today's inauguration of Wike. Hope to see you if fear will allow you.

[s]
HopeAtHand:

There's a reason I called you Bill Gates. Let me let you know that the kind of money I have, you may never make it in your life. The government house you feel you can enter in PH, I have been collecting there since 1999.Since snapping photographs makes you a stakeholder in Rivers State government, keep it up.
[/s]
Re: Amaechi Replies Peter Obi: I’m More Relevant In National Politics Than You by MrFly(m): 10:27am On May 29, 2019
adadike:
Ne kwanu Amaechi? Amaechi, d day u wrestle back rivers state from wike is d day you can come and sit with real men like Obi. For now, you are irrelevant
Obi should equally take back Anambra state. His godson didnt even support him in d last election. What a way to spite ur master

3 Likes

Re: Amaechi Replies Peter Obi: I’m More Relevant In National Politics Than You by Nobody: 10:33am On May 29, 2019
mrvitalis:

Whats ur point ? U made no point

Ooh u want us to what exactly ? Support APC ?
why can't Ibo's fight hard to be the presidential candidate of PDP when is time? Is someone stopping an ibo man from contesting?
Re: Amaechi Replies Peter Obi: I’m More Relevant In National Politics Than You by jrusky(m): 10:33am On May 29, 2019
globemoney:

Amaechi as a governor performed far more than Obi? You want to argue this too?

Ok I have heard you. Are you happy now?

Thanks.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Edward Onoja Teaching Pupils In A Classroom (Photos) / Profile Of Sheriff Oborevwori, Delta Governor-Elect / Why Senators May Oppose Buhari’s $1bn Security Equipment Fund -saraki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.