Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,982 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:55 AM

Julius Berger Installs Live Camera On The 2nd Niger Bridge - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Julius Berger Installs Live Camera On The 2nd Niger Bridge (46954 Views)

LASG Launches "Live Camera Update" To Monitor 300 Roads And Highways / Construction Works On 2nd Niger Bridge 28% Complete – Julius Berger / Aerial View Of The 2nd Niger Bridge (Drone Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Julius Berger Installs Live Camera On The 2nd Niger Bridge by OAUTemitayo: 7:52am On May 29, 2019
RTSC:

Do you know pdp met an astronomical debt incurred by buhari and his friends in khaki which ngozi helped to cancel?
Without that clean slate, Nigeria would have been in serious problem right from the start of democracy.

Do you know pdp met a complete destruction of the economy of the Nigerian middle class by years of successive military government?

Do you know over 70% of the economic agencies you have in Nigeria from SEC to the CBN, amcon, FIRS, were basically made functional by igbo sons and daughters through the pdp?
Igbos practically created the national economic framework.

Do you know Nigerian middle class started to experience growth from 1999 after the wasted years of the military?

Do you know buhari contributed to our current state by not only perpetuating a corrupt abacha dictatorship, but also doing the same himself.

That's how you people shoot yourselves in the leg.
You claim marginalisation and still made all these claims above(which were false anyway)

Anyway, your wailing just started.
Re: Julius Berger Installs Live Camera On The 2nd Niger Bridge by kayusely70(m): 7:56am On May 29, 2019
I hope the bridge is ready on time to reduce pressure on the old one

1 Like

Re: Julius Berger Installs Live Camera On The 2nd Niger Bridge by anonimi: 7:56am On May 29, 2019
eduj:
congrats to buhari for making this project a reality!

Has it been completed to be a reality?
Let us hope that it does not end up like the Lagos-Ibadan railway, sorry Iju-Abeokuta railway that was flagged off with free ride promise but is incomplete with even a single lane.
Why does APC thrive on lies so much? Signs of failure?

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3356469_screenshot20160131120000_jpeg639beaec46d4ced684f639998a489af2

1 Like

Re: Julius Berger Installs Live Camera On The 2nd Niger Bridge by Iziquiel(m): 7:58am On May 29, 2019
VillagePipu:

But that Sniper thing pain you o!

Oya Shimuka, don't cry. You no go drink Sniper, una go use am make eba. grin
Lol.. All of una no serious.
Re: Julius Berger Installs Live Camera On The 2nd Niger Bridge by Masterppower: 7:58am On May 29, 2019
VillagePipu:
[s][/s]

It is obvious you are ignorant of the definition of kidnapping. Ngige was detained and held for ransom. If you had sense, you'll know that only kidnappers ask for ransom.

You Igbos claim to love the SS but are always quick to ascribe every kind of evil to the SS.

Igbos kidnapped their own governor and you're telling stupid lies and claiming that only happens in the SS.

The true nature of Igbos is coming out and we are seeing the true intentions of Igbos towards the SS. First Kanu and Asari, then Obi and Amaechi.

Don't worry, we all are learning.

When I got your pictures today, I saw you're a Yoruba and a boy of about 18 years. Of course you don't expect matured men like us to argue your level of stupidity.

You are stupid, you are foolish, you are homeless, you are mannerless, you are moneyless, you are a fugitive, you are a vagabond, and finally you're a slave.

The above explains why you've been terrorizing the igbos on Nairaland and your fellow lowliffers are hailing empty SKULL like you....

Useless people

1 Like

Re: Julius Berger Installs Live Camera On The 2nd Niger Bridge by stanluiz(m): 8:01am On May 29, 2019
VillagePipu:
Thank God for making Buhari do this bridge cos the way Ikpeazu is sharing kerosene to Igbos in Abia, kerosene may soon finish and he would start sharing Sniper.

That Abia State is utterly hopeless.
Osun state nko. What about fayose that was sharing rice during his governorship campaign in ekiti in 2014.

See your hopeless Osun people

2 Likes

Re: Julius Berger Installs Live Camera On The 2nd Niger Bridge by stanluiz(m): 8:06am On May 29, 2019
VillagePipu:
Thank God for making Buhari do this bridge cos the way Ikpeazu is sharing kerosene to Igbos in Abia, kerosene may soon finish and he would start sharing Sniper.

That Abia State is utterly hopeless.
grin Osun state has the highest external debt in Nigeria.

Aregbe has used your unborn generation funds to play bet9ja.Go and worry about your hopeless Osun state.

2 Likes

Re: Julius Berger Installs Live Camera On The 2nd Niger Bridge by Nobody: 8:09am On May 29, 2019
so ur saying it won't be better for u and ur family?...
Front0lane:
It funny how every infrastructural development PDP failed at for good 16 years is been accomplished by Buhari in 3 years no wonder the sorrow n agony of the very Igbo Ipob member is unending. May it never be beta for anyone of you n your entire household m if you derive joy from the infrastructures developed or completed by Buhari.

1 Like

Re: Julius Berger Installs Live Camera On The 2nd Niger Bridge by Timekeeper: 8:09am On May 29, 2019
dreamwords:

Just like you and your poor family migrate to lagos from oshogbo, and be claiming lagos indigene, lagos that is not part of afonja land.. Edo and eguns are the real owners of lagos and they don't make noise

Mad fellow.. Funny.. Edo owns lagos. Oya let edo come and claim it na... No single LG has anytin to do with edo sef..

Idiot, how come no LG or group in Lagos has no language dominated areas In the whole lagos

Sitting in ur hut in Anambra making mouth

Lagos is Yoruba, Yoruba is lagos
Re: Julius Berger Installs Live Camera On The 2nd Niger Bridge by luluman: 8:10am On May 29, 2019
YorubaMuslims:
Rubbish, is this the only project in Nigeria?
I hope the insulting responses to your stuuupid post will help correct your brain error.
Re: Julius Berger Installs Live Camera On The 2nd Niger Bridge by Kinikini: 8:24am On May 29, 2019
Bitterness destroys. And better change your ID to bitterness. We know your purpose for hiding behind that "YorubaMuslims".

YorubaMuslims:
Rubbish, is this the only project in Nigeria?
Re: Julius Berger Installs Live Camera On The 2nd Niger Bridge by lequama10: 8:36am On May 29, 2019
RTSC:

Do you know pdp met an astronomical debt incurred by buhari and his friends in khaki which ngozi helped to cancel?
Without that clean slate, Nigeria would have been in serious problem right from the start of democracy.

Do you know pdp met a complete destruction of the economy of the Nigerian middle class by years of successive military government?

Do you know over 70% of the economic agencies you have in Nigeria from SEC to the CBN, amcon, FIRS, were basically made functional by igbo sons and daughters through the pdp?
Igbos practically created the national economic framework.

Do you know Nigerian middle class started to experience growth from 1999 after the wasted years of the military?

Do you know buhari contributed to our current state by not only perpetuating a corrupt abacha dictatorship, but also doing the same himself.
well sir it's so pathetic that the same blame game you claim APC is doing, Is the same blame game you doing for PDP. Well I don't see the essence of we been forgiving some kind debt by your so called igbo brains, while you take your time in embezzling more than 10x of that figure. Sir all those assumptions you coming with is just a way of siding up with your dear party.. Every region has been given chance in some capacity at the top they all embezzled because it was the norms and mind you during this years, so sure we all had our different governors, never for once have I heard an hausa man to have govern an igbo land and not vice versa, you can't hold buhari responsible for the irresponsibilities of your leaders.. the only state in south south and south east to be ruled by APC is IMO you got all other state ruled by your dear party aside Ebonyi. What do you have to show for it? Just name one thing. Ask your past governors what they have been doing with the 13% derivatives. It's funny your region has been the most victimized by PDP gangs and still they have the largest supporters at your region, it's so funny how hatred has blinded most igbo men.. from time memorial north is the most peaceful region you can think of settling so disheartening that politicians purposely cause the incidence in north just to make some kind of points about that region.. * reason most of you people support PDP is because it's an opposition to an enemy of yours* the time I fear igbos most is when because of hatred for buhari you guys had to come up with ways in tarnishing Osibanjo. With all this you guys are doing it's all making you guys irrelevant, funniest thing is PDP got no achievement in your regions they were so cancerous to you people but just because of hatred you turned a blind eye to it. nothing more.. anyways my advice sir... Lets try and not just be pawns in the hands of this politicians, stop trying to check mate everything an opposition is doing by just talking, check mate by examples.. " learn to appreciate,admit a good thing from an opposition so you won't be always bittered.. take care sir.. I hope you gain from this next level things starting today..
Re: Julius Berger Installs Live Camera On The 2nd Niger Bridge by DonJossydirich(m): 8:39am On May 29, 2019
naptu2:
Pictures 1
Buhari,is doing far better than Jonathan{GEJ} on roads.. Truth is bitter but truth must be told.Na just his Fulani brothers wey dey let am down.
Re: Julius Berger Installs Live Camera On The 2nd Niger Bridge by pek(m): 8:42am On May 29, 2019
Smhart1:
Nigerian politicians will not let it serve it's course
*its*
Re: Julius Berger Installs Live Camera On The 2nd Niger Bridge by connkg(m): 8:56am On May 29, 2019
@naptu I like you, so I'll tell you.
The Jonathan administration FROM THE TIME money was released began piling. Funding for this project became even less national and more participatory with the last administration. This stage of work could easily have been everything if the last election was lost. Point is, this job is now also longer than the past four years as well. This wasn't a Yar'adua project, mind you.
The lesson to me is the same one not well learnt by this administration - to be honest about the challenges. With budgets coming mid-year, public/private participation will help release funds; but how well will currency fluxes be guaranteed? It's akin to the fuel importation problem where the issue was beyond importers looting. Payment had to be made readily. That fact is clearly seen now.
It wasn't simply a political party issue. This isn't, either.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Julius Berger Installs Live Camera On The 2nd Niger Bridge by ugom123: 8:56am On May 29, 2019
Joromi12:
Awon Igbos they still voted pdp. Later them go dey cry and claim to be marginalised.

Have u ever traveled out? I think more than half of the population here are politically immature.

so becus some parts of America voted for Cliton during the last election, Trump will not perform his duty anymore?

I mean, these leaders dont do anything from their personal pockets. They are using tax payers money. It is our money. So, who I voted should never stop u from performing ur duty as a politician becus u are paid to perform and u not using ur personal money.

Due to poor understanding of politicians in Nigeria among the masses, the political class dey use the country play football. Well, i know u will still not understand my comment and u will still insult me.

1 Like

Re: Julius Berger Installs Live Camera On The 2nd Niger Bridge by dreamwords: 9:08am On May 29, 2019
Timekeeper:

[s]Mad fellow.. Funny.. Edo owns lagos. Oya let edo come and claim it na... No single LG has anytin to do with edo sef..

Idiot, how come no LG or group in Lagos has no language dominated areas In the whole lagos

Sitting in ur hut in Anambra making mouth

Lagos is Yoruba, Yoruba is lagos
[/s]
Don't cry more than the bereaved, channel your grievances to this ram,
Lagos is not and will never be part of afonja land,, you afonja always land grabbing, edo and eguns are the real owner of lagos

Re: Julius Berger Installs Live Camera On The 2nd Niger Bridge by Streetdreamx(m): 9:10am On May 29, 2019
VillagePipu:

Oil dey your head.

Them go sell am, use the money enter Lagos come hawk gala.
na Spider go build Im own Web take coveram.
Re: Julius Berger Installs Live Camera On The 2nd Niger Bridge by Nobody: 9:11am On May 29, 2019
ugom123:

Have u ever traveled out? I think more than half of the population here are politically immature.

so becus some parts of America voted for Cliton during the last election, Trump will not perform his duty anymore?

I mean, these leaders dont do anything from their personal pockets. They are using tax payers money. It is our money. So, who I voted should never stop u from performing ur duty as a politician becus u are paid to perform and u not using ur personal money.

Due to poor understanding of politicians in Nigeria among the masses, the political class dey use the country play football. Well, i know u will still not understand my comment and u will still insult me.
lived in the uk and gambia too.

1 Like

Re: Julius Berger Installs Live Camera On The 2nd Niger Bridge by Nobody: 9:43am On May 29, 2019
VillagePipu:

Oil dey your head.

Them go sell am, use the money enter Lagos come hawk gala.

Is that not better than using it to buy AK47 then use it to chase your Oba and Yoruba elders out of Yoruba land?

1 Like

Re: Julius Berger Installs Live Camera On The 2nd Niger Bridge by Front0lane: 9:46am On May 29, 2019
Just to prove you are hypocrite of the highest order where is your wailing when nosie was being made under Obasanjo about the project ? What about under Yar’adua n Jonathan ?

Why is your father now wailing under Buhari ? We only had diagram on paper to show for the effort of the PDP trio. Why is your father who did not wail over diagram on paper now wailing over concrete pillar visible to all if not hate.

The same hate 2 million foolish Igbos perished in is what have besiege your family, born n unborn generation with. I pray it consume you n utterly destroy you n your entire household very soon.

Luvinghubby:
I commend government whenever I see them doing what the people voted them for, but this whole thing is becoming a joke, China,Kenya,Egypt,UAE etc constructed a lot of bridges without singing it in the press, it was after completion that the press begins to advertise.
Here in Nigeria we politicize everything, flyovers at foundation level are used for campaigning by politicians, I have been hearing about this bridge since the days of Obasanjo yet up till now it hasn't not been commissioned, longer bridges with roadway and railway lines were completed in less than 3yrs without noise.
What is really wrong with Nigeria sef
Re: Julius Berger Installs Live Camera On The 2nd Niger Bridge by gamaliel9: 10:07am On May 29, 2019
NONSENSE......AS IF IGBOS DO NOT PAY TAX...IS IT BUHARI S MONEY?
Re: Julius Berger Installs Live Camera On The 2nd Niger Bridge by anonimi: 10:07am On May 29, 2019
ugom123:

A Buhari follower will find it difficult to understand what you just said.
Abi no be Buhari divide the country into 97% versus 5%
We will see how far the divisive actions by the ethnic bigot and Fulani champion takes us.

Buhari’s Statement At The US Institute Of Peace That Made Everyone Cringe

President Buhari looked at Dr. Baker and said, “I hope you have a copy of the election results. The constituents, for example, gave me 97% [of the vote] cannot in all honesty be treated on some issues with constituencies that gave me 5%.”

http://saharareporters.com/2015/07/25/buhari%E2%80%99s-statement-us-institute-peace-made-everyone-cringe-0

www.nairaland.com/attachments/6411492_buhariunity_jpege6b944865fd28349d890aa9f1f00fb23

1 Like

Re: Julius Berger Installs Live Camera On The 2nd Niger Bridge by RichBoy247: 10:11am On May 29, 2019
tosinornottosin:
Live camera that will stop working in less than 6 months. Like nor be Nigeria we dey again.

Yes, my brethren, Chukwudi, Emenike, Chioma would have removed all and put them for sale at Ariara Market in order to 'develop' the bridge.
Re: Julius Berger Installs Live Camera On The 2nd Niger Bridge by GeorgeTheCoder: 10:23am On May 29, 2019
OAUTemitayo:

From your moniker, I can deduce you are a programmer like me.
But programmers don't reason this way.
Did you know PDP met dollars at 22 Naira?
Did you know PDP left it at 200+?
That's over 1000 percent loss...
Gosh.

So the f..k what ?

I hated PDP with a passion when they were in power but Buhari has managed to make them look like saints. Where is the APC equivalent of Soludo ? Okonjo-Iweala, Obasanjo, Akinwunmi ?
Under Obasanjo Nigeria had it's best economic growth in history. Under Gej we were an investment destination.
Where is the economic growth now ? The GDP increase ? Do you know that if you put your money into the NSE one year ago you would have lost 27% by now ?
Do you know that total fdi in 2018 was $2 billion dollars ?
Do you know that the naira is the second worst performing currency in the world ?
Do you realize that Buhari is a religious bigot determined to claim Nigeria for Islam and the fulani ?
Under Gej the electoral system was stabilized and FREE AND FAIR elections were held. Is that the case now ? Look at Rivers, Zamfara, Kaduna, Yobe, Lagos (Lagos!!!), Kaduna etc The worst elections in Nigerian history.
Don't even get started on Boko Haram.

You need to put on your thinking hat and open your logic gates my programmer friend. Your arguments are going to dev/null

Give me PDP any day.
Re: Julius Berger Installs Live Camera On The 2nd Niger Bridge by GeorgeTheCoder: 10:24am On May 29, 2019
Babawon1:
my own family have benefit from buhari, and there is still more to benefit. u can keep cursing itself. if u come to Oyo state, people will pray that (God let me benefit in this seyi makinde term) what that's mean is that no matter who the politician is when people like u are suffering, dieng, I will not join u to experience, but I will benefit from the little good governance they had in mind. when Biafra war happen , over 3million die those are who don't benefit, but some are still alive no matter how had a country, all of us can't die.

I trust yoloba Muslims to support the dullard. Nothing new there.
Re: Julius Berger Installs Live Camera On The 2nd Niger Bridge by FhukaFhuka: 10:29am On May 29, 2019
VillagePipu:

It is the only project in Igboland. That's why you, your ancestors and your generations are crying for the bridge.

What Atiku, Obasanjo, GEJ, Ekweremadu and Co couldn't do for the SE in 16 years, Buhari and Fashola have shamed you clowns.

If you had an iota of commonsense, you would shut up on this thread.
.... Gbammmm cool
Re: Julius Berger Installs Live Camera On The 2nd Niger Bridge by OAUTemitayo: 11:23am On May 29, 2019
GeorgeTheCoder:

So the f..k what ?

I hated PDP with a passion when they were in power but Buhari has managed to make them look like saints. Where is the APC equivalent of Soludo ? Okonjo-Iweala, Obasanjo, Akinwunmi ?
Under Obasanjo Nigeria had it's best economic growth in history. Under Gej we were an investment destination.
Where is the economic growth now ? The GDP increase ? Do you know that if you put your money into the NSE one year ago you would have lost 27% by now ?
Do you know that total fdi in 2018 was $2 billion dollars ?
Do you know that the naira is the second worst performing currency in the world ?
Do you realize that Buhari is a religious bigot determined to claim Nigeria for Islam and the fulani ?
Under Gej the electoral system was stabilized and FREE AND FAIR elections were held. Is that the case now ? Look at Rivers, Zamfara, Kaduna, Yobe, Lagos (Lagos!!!), Kaduna etc The worst elections in Nigerian history.
Don't even get started on Boko Haram.

You need to put on your thinking hat and open your logic Gates my programmer friend. Your arguments are going to dev/null

Give me PDP any day.
Under GEJ elections in South South were not free. They were full of inflation of votes.

Don't make it seem like what is happening today applicable to Buhari regime.
Lagos election was free. Apart from the issues in Okota, where did you hear of any other issue?
For lying, may your strings never work until you get come back here to apologize
Re: Julius Berger Installs Live Camera On The 2nd Niger Bridge by MrSly(m): 11:24am On May 29, 2019
dondo83:
Julius Berger has created a platform for the public to follow day to day activities at the 2nd Niger bridge .

https://www.second-river-niger-bridge.com/#camera-1

This government [s]means business and the level of transparency[/s] politicizes Igboland in infrastructural development
Fixed!!!
Re: Julius Berger Installs Live Camera On The 2nd Niger Bridge by hakimade(m): 11:33am On May 29, 2019
Dear Sir/ Madam and Everybody

Am an experience driver I am looking for a driving or Taxify Job in Abuja or outside Abuja can anyone help me with one.
I can be reach via this number bellow
+2349091227938 and +2348030970280.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

High Court Banned Open Grazing In 1969, Akeredolu Rules Effective Tomorrow / Photo Of Goodluck Jonathan And Wife At University Of Port Harcourt In 1993 / Israel/Palestine Crisis: Muslims Protest In Abuja And Ibadan- Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.