Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,031 members, 7,818,044 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:51 AM

Amosun Reads News With Kemi Ewedairo Yusuph, Sings Out As Governor Of Ogun - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amosun Reads News With Kemi Ewedairo Yusuph, Sings Out As Governor Of Ogun (39986 Views)

Obasanjo: 'Gboyega Isiaka Is Next Governor Of Ogun State' / Amosun Commissions International Breweries Plc Bara Ogun, Largest In West Africa / Olufunso Amosun Is Worried Over Weight Gain (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amosun Reads News With Kemi Ewedairo Yusuph, Sings Out As Governor Of Ogun by Lexusgs430: 9:16am On May 29, 2019
Confusionism dey worry am........
Re: Amosun Reads News With Kemi Ewedairo Yusuph, Sings Out As Governor Of Ogun by Lisaint(m): 9:16am On May 29, 2019
Smh,
Is he not going to the red chambers?
Re: Amosun Reads News With Kemi Ewedairo Yusuph, Sings Out As Governor Of Ogun by Abeyjide: 9:16am On May 29, 2019
waiting for our own maigida akmed of kwara. raining here in ilorin and washing away the bad and wicked era of saraki dynasty.
Re: Amosun Reads News With Kemi Ewedairo Yusuph, Sings Out As Governor Of Ogun by osmektv: 9:20am On May 29, 2019
The outgoing Governor of Lagos State, Mr. Akinwunmi Ambode, has congratulated his successor, Mr. Babajide Sanwo-Olu, saying the new governor deserves to enjoy his historic day without him sharing the glory with him.

https://osmeknews.com/wont-attend-sanwo-olus-inauguration-today/

Re: Amosun Reads News With Kemi Ewedairo Yusuph, Sings Out As Governor Of Ogun by Gazzy88(m): 9:21am On May 29, 2019
I love this man for no reason.

2 Likes

Re: Amosun Reads News With Kemi Ewedairo Yusuph, Sings Out As Governor Of Ogun by deolu2000(m): 9:23am On May 29, 2019
Nothing last for ever, good or bad, it shall surely pass with time, patience is the only key.
Re: Amosun Reads News With Kemi Ewedairo Yusuph, Sings Out As Governor Of Ogun by Karemarealty288(m): 9:26am On May 29, 2019
Lochas will liglet not doing same.... grin ;CEO iberiberism. grin
Re: Amosun Reads News With Kemi Ewedairo Yusuph, Sings Out As Governor Of Ogun by johnnny12(m): 9:28am On May 29, 2019
For serious and matured relationship chat me up
Re: Amosun Reads News With Kemi Ewedairo Yusuph, Sings Out As Governor Of Ogun by Holluwhakemmy(f): 9:36am On May 29, 2019
bye Sir thanks for everything done in Ogun.
Re: Amosun Reads News With Kemi Ewedairo Yusuph, Sings Out As Governor Of Ogun by Eskdale(m): 9:39am On May 29, 2019
Let's design your official logo @eskdale media

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Amosun Reads News With Kemi Ewedairo Yusuph, Sings Out As Governor Of Ogun by mechanics(m): 10:29am On May 29, 2019
Hmmmmm, that won't stop the people to criticize him on where he didn't perform.
Re: Amosun Reads News With Kemi Ewedairo Yusuph, Sings Out As Governor Of Ogun by Hi817726: 11:04am On May 29, 2019
Join!!!

Re: Amosun Reads News With Kemi Ewedairo Yusuph, Sings Out As Governor Of Ogun by Nobody: 11:13am On May 29, 2019
My husband uses a tecno pouvoir and his frequently contacted numbers have been wiping off his phone. He keeps accusing me of doing it even when I didn't do it. He even changed his pin and it happened but he still accused me. Please how can I prove him wrong because I'm tired of the false accusations all the time?
Re: Amosun Reads News With Kemi Ewedairo Yusuph, Sings Out As Governor Of Ogun by Udumeh: 1:58pm On May 29, 2019
So you left without affecting the lives of people living in Matogbun.
Re: Amosun Reads News With Kemi Ewedairo Yusuph, Sings Out As Governor Of Ogun by booksrite(f): 2:22am On Jun 29, 2019
Let's design your official logo @eskdale media23408104787941

tongue
Re: Amosun Reads News With Kemi Ewedairo Yusuph, Sings Out As Governor Of Ogun by kayusely70(m): 12:22am On Jul 07, 2019
Handsomebb:
If you know nothing about Amosun pls keep your mouth closed......he is better than some Governors who embezzled money without doing anything.
What do you about him? A gun-runner? An unashamed looter of the highest order?
Re: Amosun Reads News With Kemi Ewedairo Yusuph, Sings Out As Governor Of Ogun by kayusely70(m): 12:23am On Jul 07, 2019
Handsomebb:
If you know nothing about Amosun pls keep your mouth closed......he is better than some Governors who embezzled money without doing anything.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Aregbesola New Road Construction In Osogbo (pictures) / Godswill Akpabio In Enugu For His Grand Mother-in-law's Burial / Kogi Guber: Audu Will Return The N11bn He Stole If Elected - APC Chairman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.