Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:10 AM

The Decision To Make An Effort Towards Defeat - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / The Decision To Make An Effort Towards Defeat (187 Views)

Law Of Wasted Effort: Why Most People Don't Succeed Today. / I'm About To Quit My Job, Will The Decision Favour Me? / UPDATE On The Decision Taken Concerning The Previous Thread "I Am At Crossroads" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Decision To Make An Effort Towards Defeat by healthpal: 1:38am On May 29, 2019
The Decision to Try surfaces when you are in need of something or someone and it totally settles on your end. Now let's say you are in need of a job and you see job offers on media platforms, within you, you think those jobs out pass your qualification not necessarily out passing your qualification but you consider the massive applicants towards those job offers then you begin to nurse that mind of negativity in you that you cant get the job but am saying to you now "try".

Or peradventure you are in a situation where you have almost lost patience and confidence in yourself having the feeling that you might loss at the end of it all, but I tell you at this point negativity should not be an option but rather the ability, motivation , driving force and positive mindset to see the end of it is the best option.

Continue this article and get motivated here> https://tamiwise..com/2019/05/the-decision-to-try-and-conquer-defeat.html

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Browser / Front Desk/sales Officer In Abuja / Project Topics & Complete Materials Available. Visit Www.researchclue.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.