Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,667 members, 7,820,342 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:21 PM

UPDATE On The Decision Taken Concerning The Previous Thread "I Am At Crossroads" - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / UPDATE On The Decision Taken Concerning The Previous Thread "I Am At Crossroads" (397 Views)

Intent On Going Back To My Previous Job / What Have You Heard Concerning Male Nurses / I Recently Lost My High Paying Job And I'm At A Crossroads On What To Do Next (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

UPDATE On The Decision Taken Concerning The Previous Thread "I Am At Crossroads" by Confused977: 11:05am On Oct 11, 2017
I told myself that if I don't return to give an update in respect to the former thread then "Ingrate" wouldn't be a bad name for me afterall. I want to appreciate everyone who read my story, who understood my plight, gave me their shoulders to climb and see beyond my nostrils... Choi! May he that holds the Universe together embarrass you with BLESSINGS uncountable. I found a family you all and more hope in humanity.
I read All the comments. I locked myself in my room on the Sunday that followed and I asked myself "TRUE QUESTIONS." cry They are as follows:

1. Wetyn you want go find abroad?
Ans_ No be MONEY ? U no fit find way dey do your thing here, canvass more customers and find shop?

2. Babe eh, mistakenly una village people still use parachute or trek sef follow then Oyibo con drop you back for Muritala, pls wetyn u go fall back on?
Ans_ E don be for me be that! Body go tell me. embarassed

3. Abeg who tell you say work dey throway abroad? Plus you wey no get certificate?
Ans_ e better say u be Oga for your country than to go far away without a clue on what to do next...

4. If obodo Oyibo too hungry you... Babe you can work hard and smart, believe your God and in your self then hold on to your grind tightly ( Perseverance and Determination).
Linda Ikeji became a Multi here so why I no fit?
For the school aspect.... Yes my mates go first me finish oo but as my dear mum would say " no be who first call police dey win case. Run your race my dear." I'd be dedicating the next two years of my life in expanding my BUSINESS and while that is on going, any man who meets me and says because I don't have a degree he can't settle with me, he is free to go front. I am getting a B.sc either part time or full time cuz anything could spring up tomorrow not necessarily bad but could be an appointment.
I am 23 and I believe this is the time to carve that niche for my self and generation to come. I can always travel overseas so far the money dey ground . Not to gnash teeth this time around but to go buy my goods and supply those I can and keep the ones I need in my shop. Then, if I feel I want to be based overseas permanently and with enough money at hand then countries like NORWAY, NETHERLANDS or CANADA will do. I am drawing my business plan which involves me looking out for a location that will move the business forwards. Immediately I am done setting up, I'd advertise here... kiss Please, everyone should shop with me cus i am one of your ownsmiley leggo!

Cc Seun, lalasticala please you can help me get a wider audience so they know what happened next. Thank you smiley

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Getting Or Creating A Dream Job / Institute Of Drilling And Petroleum Engineering Membership / Where Will An Analytical Chemist Work

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.