Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,215 members, 7,829,357 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:41 AM

FG Releases New Age Classification, 15-year-old Now To Be Regarded As A Youth - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Releases New Age Classification, 15-year-old Now To Be Regarded As A Youth (35804 Views)

What Is 2/3 of 37 States If FCT Should Be Regarded As A State. / FG Releases ₦20 Billion For The East-West Road Project / FG Releases Circular On Minimum Wage Consequential Adjustment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Releases New Age Classification, 15-year-old Now To Be Regarded As A Youth by iammicdare(m): 8:05am On May 29, 2019
This is good for them, so 30 now is not a youth anymore?
Re: FG Releases New Age Classification, 15-year-old Now To Be Regarded As A Youth by Smile4daddy(m): 8:05am On May 29, 2019
Today begin the 29th of may 2019, Alhaji Atiku Abubakar will be sworn in as the commander in chief of Nigerian INEC Server.

3 Likes

Re: FG Releases New Age Classification, 15-year-old Now To Be Regarded As A Youth by adecz: 8:05am On May 29, 2019
grin grin grin grin

".....so that ..federal govt intervention programmes designed for youths will get to the youths .. and not adults MASQUERADING grin grin grin grin as youth..."

Very funny !!
Re: FG Releases New Age Classification, 15-year-old Now To Be Regarded As A Youth by jayson87: 8:06am On May 29, 2019
can a 15yr old vote now.. if not, the new age classification makes no sense
Re: FG Releases New Age Classification, 15-year-old Now To Be Regarded As A Youth by OhiOfIhima: 8:07am On May 29, 2019
Let me hurry and meet the families of that my 15yrs Omo Igbo Chikala.... Chaii, it Is a win win for me...

FG masquerade as Solomon Lalung, Your father left ball.

Re: FG Releases New Age Classification, 15-year-old Now To Be Regarded As A Youth by ozidot(f): 8:07am On May 29, 2019
They are just looking for a way to justify their religious child bride beliefs... (after all a 15year old girl is now a youth)
Re: FG Releases New Age Classification, 15-year-old Now To Be Regarded As A Youth by ThePreachersSon: 8:08am On May 29, 2019
So where are our youth leaders? Every body come lets go and fight so that 15 year Olds would contest for president

Re: FG Releases New Age Classification, 15-year-old Now To Be Regarded As A Youth by Ruddyman(m): 8:08am On May 29, 2019
This is dangerous
Re: FG Releases New Age Classification, 15-year-old Now To Be Regarded As A Youth by Edyice: 8:09am On May 29, 2019
Abokis government
Re: FG Releases New Age Classification, 15-year-old Now To Be Regarded As A Youth by onlyboyson(m): 8:09am On May 29, 2019
Now 15 years gals at brothel will be like WHO ARE MY TO VOTE BHARTI OUT
Re: FG Releases New Age Classification, 15-year-old Now To Be Regarded As A Youth by Wiseandtrue(f): 8:10am On May 29, 2019
IamHeWrites:

Dalung in his foreword, stated that the age classification had to be reviewed downward so that every federal government intervention programmes designed for youths will get to the youths themselves and not adults masquerading as youth.

Source; http://igberetvnews.com/?p=721801

Which one is adults masquerading as youth again

With the age bracket you just changed

This people should learn to talk to citizens with respect!!!
Re: FG Releases New Age Classification, 15-year-old Now To Be Regarded As A Youth by Bluffly: 8:10am On May 29, 2019
lonelydora:
18 - 29 years, right? Why then do we have 40/50 years plus people as "Youth Leaders?"

Nigeria should stop changing the world's standard. 15 years old is still a teenager
Be informed rather than quick to bash anything Nigeria. Was it Nigeria that sets the standard first.
Re: FG Releases New Age Classification, 15-year-old Now To Be Regarded As A Youth by princeadeboy(m): 8:10am On May 29, 2019
I luv dis country.....so dose wey sleep last night as children wake up dis morning to b youth and dose who slept last night as youth woke up to b adults.....may God save dis nation called Nigeria.....u will start seeing lying and decreasing of age tins.....don't b shock if by next U17 world cup, u go see old old men dey claim 17.
Re: FG Releases New Age Classification, 15-year-old Now To Be Regarded As A Youth by TheLogicalMind(m): 8:12am On May 29, 2019
Re: FG Releases New Age Classification, 15-year-old Now To Be Regarded As A Youth by ishawlar: 8:13am On May 29, 2019
What about me 14years and half. What am i?
Re: FG Releases New Age Classification, 15-year-old Now To Be Regarded As A Youth by jrusky(m): 8:13am On May 29, 2019
Paedophile on rampage.
Re: FG Releases New Age Classification, 15-year-old Now To Be Regarded As A Youth by Martinez39(m): 8:13am On May 29, 2019
They should say that want a free pass for paedophilia and child marriages. angry
Re: FG Releases New Age Classification, 15-year-old Now To Be Regarded As A Youth by Eduaresism: 8:14am On May 29, 2019
[
Re: FG Releases New Age Classification, 15-year-old Now To Be Regarded As A Youth by Nobody: 8:16am On May 29, 2019
Flyingngel:
So i no be youth again?
Which kind wahala be this?
How person go sleep for night as a youth only to wake up in the morning as and adult?
Nigeria i hail thee!

Even if is not today, you will still one day sleep as a youth and wake up the next as an adult. Aren't you growing?
Re: FG Releases New Age Classification, 15-year-old Now To Be Regarded As A Youth by lunacol(m): 8:16am On May 29, 2019
Will they be able to vote.This should have been debated in the legislative chambers first.
Re: FG Releases New Age Classification, 15-year-old Now To Be Regarded As A Youth by Nobody: 8:17am On May 29, 2019
tsfisheriesm:
meaning that a 15yrs old girl can officially marry.

Meaning a girl 15 upward is officially ripe.

I no too like Buhari o, but he try 4 dis grin
Re: FG Releases New Age Classification, 15-year-old Now To Be Regarded As A Youth by meobizy(f): 8:17am On May 29, 2019
Hmm, I just turned into an old man overnight.
I like the classification but it should start at seventeen or remain at eighteen years old.
I know a lot of forty year olds who think and act no different from twenty eight year olds.
I guess those ones should still fall under the youth classification.
Since teenagers are quicker to accept and follow instructions than fully grown adults I can see this reclassification paying off.
Re: FG Releases New Age Classification, 15-year-old Now To Be Regarded As A Youth by meobizy(f): 8:20am On May 29, 2019
Ruddyman:
This is dangerous
How? I'm not expecting an answer. If you had one you would have included it in your original comment.

1 Like

Re: FG Releases New Age Classification, 15-year-old Now To Be Regarded As A Youth by meobizy(f): 8:20am On May 29, 2019
Is the youth age the same as the age of consent?
A lot of pervy Nairalanders are asking so they can legitimize their status with their secondary school aged significant others.
You forum users disgust me.
I can't wait to see our first teen-aged president.
This country needs the breath of fresh air.
Re: FG Releases New Age Classification, 15-year-old Now To Be Regarded As A Youth by Yippeedaniel(m): 8:21am On May 29, 2019
So persn no go wait for gal to hit 18 �
Re: FG Releases New Age Classification, 15-year-old Now To Be Regarded As A Youth by Patosky4U: 8:24am On May 29, 2019
Nice 2
Re: FG Releases New Age Classification, 15-year-old Now To Be Regarded As A Youth by phonemakemoney: 8:27am On May 29, 2019
They know that majority of the unemployed fall within the age bracket of 30 to 40 that's why.
Re: FG Releases New Age Classification, 15-year-old Now To Be Regarded As A Youth by delishpot: 8:28am On May 29, 2019
And the females can be given P£nis£s instead of pens officially.
Re: FG Releases New Age Classification, 15-year-old Now To Be Regarded As A Youth by emmyclean: 8:28am On May 29, 2019
We're have we wronged this leaders!!!!?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Boko Haram Attacks Damboa In Borno. Scores Feared Dead / Former Bauchi Governors To Refund One Trillion Naira To Bauchi Gov't Committee / Troops Arrest Boko Haram Logistic Elements & Kids Wearing Their New Uniform(pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.