Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,004 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:37 AM

Ubi Franklin Invited To Presidential Inauguration, Shows Off His Invite - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ubi Franklin Invited To Presidential Inauguration, Shows Off His Invite (29798 Views)

Chioma, Davido's Dad & Ubi Franklin Storm Davido's Away Festival In Atlanta / Daniella Okeke Reacts To Presidential Election Result / Timaya Reacts To Presidential Election Results (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ubi Franklin Invited To Presidential Inauguration, Shows Off His Invite by Charmingpet: 10:19am On May 29, 2019
Imagine, some people can be funny sha
Re: Ubi Franklin Invited To Presidential Inauguration, Shows Off His Invite by DsilentStranger(m): 10:22am On May 29, 2019
Congrats to ubi Franklin for winning the presidential inauguration invite award of the year..
Lets just hope the real owner of the invite would not fly into the country soon, I don't trust all this celebrities again

3 Likes

Re: Ubi Franklin Invited To Presidential Inauguration, Shows Off His Invite by CoolVoice(m): 10:23am On May 29, 2019
grillustrator:
keep shining bro

N1000 for cartooning? are you mad? What a waste of creativity.. are you that hungry that you don't know your creative worth?

You're doing a good job but that 1k is an insult to your creativity.
Re: Ubi Franklin Invited To Presidential Inauguration, Shows Off His Invite by tomju(m): 10:24am On May 29, 2019
All,
please take note that federal government invites come generic. No name is typed on them. Even on the Envelopes. During the wedding ceremony of PMB's daughter, First Lady Aisha's invited my boss to attend. The DSS men brought 4 invites to her residence in Asokoro. After i called my boss, she told me to deliver 3 to some of her friends then bring 1 to her in Lagos. Anyone can get the invite. If you know even a PA that works there. They give the invite to people especially civil servants to attend. Some people who are not interested, some hawk the invite as well. I remember once, there was the state banquet. We had 2 invites at home. My boss said i should go and enjoy myself, i declined. I don't believe all those flaunting is my kind of thing. Why would i go and watch a man be driving Range Rover and S class Mercedes upandan, and i be lieng to myself that i belong there. I better concentrate on my life until i upgrade to that level. So imagine when i received the 4 invite, i just posted one online, afterall there is no name. Look at it again if you'll see an addressee.

5 Likes

Re: Ubi Franklin Invited To Presidential Inauguration, Shows Off His Invite by GenFunction: 10:25am On May 29, 2019
martineverest:
nothing wey naija yeyebrities no fit do

must he show us the ticket?.... so childish
...player hating wud do u no good...lemme ask u,have u ever seen any 9jerian president live?....no be president of ur village meeting wey u join o.
Re: Ubi Franklin Invited To Presidential Inauguration, Shows Off His Invite by wisdomkid: 10:25am On May 29, 2019
Nogodye:
Na ticket to heaven?

Which is why you're were you are..
Did they even invite you to your family meetings?

Here's how it's done. In programmes like this, you invite people that matter.
Obviously, you don't matter a bit. grin grin grin
Re: Ubi Franklin Invited To Presidential Inauguration, Shows Off His Invite by compromise(f): 10:26am On May 29, 2019
The idiot should show us his name on the invitation card and I can see the card was intentionally brought out halfway. SMH!. VERY FAKE PERSON.

1 Like

Re: Ubi Franklin Invited To Presidential Inauguration, Shows Off His Invite by jaxxy(m): 10:26am On May 29, 2019
Shady character

1 Like

Re: Ubi Franklin Invited To Presidential Inauguration, Shows Off His Invite by Nobody: 10:29am On May 29, 2019
dachilino:
Ubi Franklin, the MMMG boss was among those invited for the Presidential inauguration holding today in Abuja, the nation's capital. Ubi Franklin who was invited for the Presidential inauguration, took to his Insta-story to show off his invite.

Here are photos he shared below;

https://unclesuru.com/2019/05/29/ubi-franklin-invited-for-presidential-inauguration-shows-off-his-invite/

na 2face iv be that nor be him own.. The presidency doesn't honor thieves and multiple baby mama owners. 2face is legendary
Re: Ubi Franklin Invited To Presidential Inauguration, Shows Off His Invite by martineverest(m): 10:30am On May 29, 2019
GenFunction:
...player hating wud do u no good...lemme ask u,have u ever seen any 9jerian president live?....no be president of ur village meeting wey u join o.
such a dumb comment

1 Like

Re: Ubi Franklin Invited To Presidential Inauguration, Shows Off His Invite by Nobody: 10:37am On May 29, 2019
Oyindidi:
5th baby mama loadinggrin

Really, will it be you?

Oyindidi Franklin.
Re: Ubi Franklin Invited To Presidential Inauguration, Shows Off His Invite by West2019(m): 10:38am On May 29, 2019
When I was invited to Donald Trump inauguration did I show off the ticket on social median na only my mumi nd my wife I tell.
Re: Ubi Franklin Invited To Presidential Inauguration, Shows Off His Invite by Oyindidi(f): 10:43am On May 29, 2019
truthsayer009:

Really, will it be you?

Oyi.ndidi Franklin.
gringrin not me
Re: Ubi Franklin Invited To Presidential Inauguration, Shows Off His Invite by Yameater(m): 10:45am On May 29, 2019
But the poor boy never said he was invited
Re: Ubi Franklin Invited To Presidential Inauguration, Shows Off His Invite by Femeto: 10:46am On May 29, 2019
Why won't you be invited.You are the father of all nations.
Re: Ubi Franklin Invited To Presidential Inauguration, Shows Off His Invite by Yameater(m): 10:46am On May 29, 2019
Oyindidi:
gringrin not me

How are you doing now?
Re: Ubi Franklin Invited To Presidential Inauguration, Shows Off His Invite by Oyindidi(f): 10:51am On May 29, 2019
Yameater:

How are you doing now?
I'm okay yammy, you?
Re: Ubi Franklin Invited To Presidential Inauguration, Shows Off His Invite by Champneys: 10:51am On May 29, 2019
Wont be surprised if its someone else's invitation he is flaunting

Fu..cking brainl;ess guy, showing off invite on SM for clout!

1 Like

Re: Ubi Franklin Invited To Presidential Inauguration, Shows Off His Invite by Kenturkey048(m): 11:03am On May 29, 2019
West2019:
When I was invited to Donald Trump inauguration did I show off the ticket on social median na only my mumi nd my wife I tell.
you can't even spell media correctly.
Re: Ubi Franklin Invited To Presidential Inauguration, Shows Off His Invite by Yameater(m): 11:04am On May 29, 2019
Oyindidi:
I'm okay yammy, you?

SUPER
Re: Ubi Franklin Invited To Presidential Inauguration, Shows Off His Invite by Oyindidi(f): 11:05am On May 29, 2019
Yameater:

SUPER
Good
Re: Ubi Franklin Invited To Presidential Inauguration, Shows Off His Invite by timibare(m): 11:13am On May 29, 2019
I see Aisha carrying belle soon
Re: Ubi Franklin Invited To Presidential Inauguration, Shows Off His Invite by pacespot(m): 11:13am On May 29, 2019
his name was not mentioned in the invitation card, means he could have collected the card from someone else and snapped it.

it says, "presidential inauguration committee invites the honour of person"

1 Like

Re: Ubi Franklin Invited To Presidential Inauguration, Shows Off His Invite by Awoo88: 11:20am On May 29, 2019
Something he arranged with those in charge. Any Nigerian who know any one close to the organizers can get an invite. Me and my friend got invited to saraki daughter' s wedding when some senators could not. And a list celebrity in Nigeria will get that invite with just a phone call

1 Like

Re: Ubi Franklin Invited To Presidential Inauguration, Shows Off His Invite by Nobody: 11:32am On May 29, 2019
I'm not surprised, #govt of scammers, by scammers, for dumbskulls!
Re: Ubi Franklin Invited To Presidential Inauguration, Shows Off His Invite by OdefaGirl(f): 11:44am On May 29, 2019
Small pikin, were you the only invitee?
Re: Ubi Franklin Invited To Presidential Inauguration, Shows Off His Invite by Tijani0001: 11:48am On May 29, 2019
I so much love this man.
Living his life to the fullest.
Re: Ubi Franklin Invited To Presidential Inauguration, Shows Off His Invite by EngrKem: 12:32pm On May 29, 2019
Not a big deal.

No biggie

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

John Fashanu Weds Adaeze Igwe's Mum / Flavour Shares 'Crying' Photo Of His Daughter With Anna Banner / Tekno Set To Drop New Song Tonight. Fans Go Gaga

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.