Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,446 members, 7,830,227 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:11 PM

Imade Adeleke Launches Her Hair Care Product Today - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Imade Adeleke Launches Her Hair Care Product Today (34164 Views)

Davido's First Daughter Imade Adeleke Launches Her Hair Care Line, Aurora / Davido And Sophia Momodu Celebrate Imade Adeleke's Birthday In Her School / Sophia Momodu & Daughter, Imade Adeleke Step Out In Style For Davido's Concert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Imade Adeleke Launches Her Hair Care Product Today by alizma: 9:31am On May 29, 2019
Olalan:
Some things are just outright silly.......A kid launching a product line.......just like those saying their babies got them gifts.
It is not a crime in Nigeria to reject poverty. Must you let everyone knows how deep poverty has eaten into your obloganta?
Instead of setting out 20m for a child in a savings account that will be accessible to her when she turns 18, you can as well open a business that can double that money for the child within the same period.
Think, think bro and stop saying your grand mother is responsible for your poor life

1 Like

Re: Imade Adeleke Launches Her Hair Care Product Today by obi58: 9:32am On May 29, 2019
rawpadgin:
dude, if ur father had done this for u when u were a kid....... U wouldn't have been here typing this poo

U for be big boy by now

Olodo if the father is launching a hair care line for the daughter then let him say so and not say his daughter is launching her own hair care line.

They are 2 different things 'Huncle' !!!

1 Like

Re: Imade Adeleke Launches Her Hair Care Product Today by asiwajub(m): 9:33am On May 29, 2019
What does she know about the said product? Nigerians are funny people.
Re: Imade Adeleke Launches Her Hair Care Product Today by Nobody: 9:34am On May 29, 2019
Mainmein:
All this children just dey rich pass person

Sorry no be ur fault bro grin
Re: Imade Adeleke Launches Her Hair Care Product Today by PeachtreeReside(f): 9:35am On May 29, 2019
Olalan:
Some things are just outright silly.......A kid launching a product line.......just like those saying their babies got them gifts.

It's not being silly. That's how rich people position their kids got future wealth and streams of income .

1 Like

Re: Imade Adeleke Launches Her Hair Care Product Today by Nobody: 9:36am On May 29, 2019
Akuruoulo:

This man in woman's clothe again

Sharap!
Re: Imade Adeleke Launches Her Hair Care Product Today by alizma: 9:37am On May 29, 2019
obi58:

Olodo if the father is launching a hair care line for the daughter then let him say so and not say his daughter is launching her own hair care line.

Gramerian. You don win award na.
Re: Imade Adeleke Launches Her Hair Care Product Today by Nobody: 9:38am On May 29, 2019
PeachtreeReside:

It's not being silly. That's how rich people position their kids got future wealth and streams of income .

Na poor man pikin dey suffer o grin
Re: Imade Adeleke Launches Her Hair Care Product Today by noble2faith(m): 9:38am On May 29, 2019
Akuruoulo:

This man in woman's clothe again

Na nairaland version of bobrisky shim be! grin cheesy grin
Re: Imade Adeleke Launches Her Hair Care Product Today by ajayiopy: 9:39am On May 29, 2019
sod09:
What manner of fvckery is this...all these money miss road sef undecided
MONEY NO MISS ROAD DEAR,WHAT HE IS DOING IS TO SECURE THAT CHILD FUTURE,IF THAT PRODUCT BECOME A HOUSEHOLD NAME IN EVERY NIGERIA HOME,YOU KNOW HOW MANY MILLION THE GIRL WILL MAKE B4 AGE 10? AND MUSIC CAREER NO BE FOR LIFE,YOU NEED TO DIVERSIFY

1 Like

Re: Imade Adeleke Launches Her Hair Care Product Today by Nobody: 9:42am On May 29, 2019
obi58:

There are not different things.
What happened to owning or having assets under children's name.
Huncle!!!

2 Likes

Re: Imade Adeleke Launches Her Hair Care Product Today by sod09(m): 9:42am On May 29, 2019
ajayiopy:

MONEY NO MISS ROAD DEAR,WHAT HE IS DOING IS TO SECURE THAT CHILD FUTURE,IF THAT PRODUCT BECOME A HOUSEHOLD NAME IN EVERY NIGERIA HOME,YOU KNOW HOW MANY MILLION THE GIRL WILL MAKE B4 AGE 10? AND MUSIC CAREER NO BE FOR LIFE,YOU NEED TO DIVERSIFY
he can secure the child education first, tell me how did product is different from the one people sell. Unfortunately it's for eye service and may crash with in the next 2 months if there's no turn up
Re: Imade Adeleke Launches Her Hair Care Product Today by Akuruoulo(m): 9:47am On May 29, 2019
noble2faith:

Na nairaland version of bobrisky shim be! grin cheesy grin

HAHAHAHA. NAIRALAND NA SCAM
Re: Imade Adeleke Launches Her Hair Care Product Today by Akuruoulo(m): 9:48am On May 29, 2019
tohyorsih2:

Sharap!
I LIE ?
Re: Imade Adeleke Launches Her Hair Care Product Today by obi58: 10:10am On May 29, 2019
SiobhanMeadow:

There are not different things.
What happened to owning or having assets under children's name.
Huncle!!!

'Hanty'

They are two different things.... This is simple English. There is a clear difference between launching your product and someone launching a product for you.

How do you send out an invite saying a child who cannot even hold a microphone herself is launching a product?

Let's call a spade a spade! There is no crime in launching a product and naming it after your daughter or launching a business which is managed by you or trustees for your child.

1 Like

Re: Imade Adeleke Launches Her Hair Care Product Today by obi58: 10:11am On May 29, 2019
alizma:

Gramerian. You don win award na.

Lol.....

The problem we have these days is that we don't have Grammar schools anymore that's why people keep killing the English language
Re: Imade Adeleke Launches Her Hair Care Product Today by Nobody: 10:14am On May 29, 2019
Akuruoulo:

I LIE ?

Yes you did!
Re: Imade Adeleke Launches Her Hair Care Product Today by divineappo(m): 10:31am On May 29, 2019
A child launching a product line? Who are they trying to intimidate with this?
smh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Imade Adeleke Launches Her Hair Care Product Today by Summerbody: 10:36am On May 29, 2019
Imade na -emezi ude isi.... Whaaaaooohhhh
Re: Imade Adeleke Launches Her Hair Care Product Today by OboOlora(f): 10:42am On May 29, 2019
Olalan:
Or the ones that will open IG page for the baby and still be writing ‘I love Dad n mum’
Who is loving who?
Awon bipolar pple

Re: Imade Adeleke Launches Her Hair Care Product Today by YemiFresh: 10:51am On May 29, 2019
Do you urgently need a loan? try this link https://fairmoney.app/referral?referral_code=AWR62
Re: Imade Adeleke Launches Her Hair Care Product Today by Hi82927: 11:01am On May 29, 2019
grin grin grin

Re: Imade Adeleke Launches Her Hair Care Product Today by Akuruoulo(m): 11:01am On May 29, 2019
tohyorsih2:

Yes you did!
OK , tell me what is lie about what I said earlier ?
Re: Imade Adeleke Launches Her Hair Care Product Today by Brightest04(m): 11:20am On May 29, 2019
I'm sorry to say,some so called celebrities are just great fools.What does this little pikin know about life or its components. What does she know apart from sucking her mother's breast,get bathed,wrapped up in pampas and layed to sleep.Davido is a big dullard telling us this rubbish.He even went to the extent of telling us the pikin named the product.
You guys should say something better we're no fools.
Re: Imade Adeleke Launches Her Hair Care Product Today by Nobody: 12:27pm On May 29, 2019
Akuruoulo:

OK , tell me what is lie about what I said earlier ?

Of course yes!
Re: Imade Adeleke Launches Her Hair Care Product Today by onatisi(m): 12:41pm On May 29, 2019
he is already building the future of that child ,
do u think imade will be the one running the company ? hell no
that is how the elites think , they plan ahead the future of their kids and start the plan off today because they have the funds unlike the poor who doesnt even have enough to feed talkless of planning the future of kids . poverty die die die
Olalan:
Re: Imade Adeleke Launches Her Hair Care Product Today by olagbola45(m): 12:48pm On May 29, 2019
tohyorsih2:

Shut down uncle!

Were you not on this social media when his first and second babymama called him out? or are you trynna tell me that both of them planned it?

You said Wizkid doesn't show off but he has been posting the pictures of his last son. How about the other two? His first son Boluwatife, launched his clothing line of recent but Wizkid acted like he didn't notice it. Perhaps he doesn't wanna show it off

Posting your kids pictures does not mean you're showing off. It simply means you're proud of the angry

Tell your Wizkid to take good care of his children equally and stop being partial.

Those kids didn't beg to come to this world angry

that his private life you know and that how he choose to life it you can't change it and you don't understand what going on under

I choose my life as I want to leave it so he those too
Re: Imade Adeleke Launches Her Hair Care Product Today by Nobody: 12:48pm On May 29, 2019
lolzz. na d pikin open the bizness or u open business with ur pikin name bcus I don't understand undecidedlolzz. na d pikin open the bizness or u open business with ur pikin name bcus I don't understand

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mr Macaroni: A Brand Cancelled My Deal After I Was Arrested At #EndSARS Protest / Empress Njamah Hits Abuja With Her Fashion Brand, House Of Empress (Photos) / Peter Okoye's Home In San Francisco (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.