Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,584 members, 7,958,802 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 01:45 AM

Pastor Iginla Called Out For Owing and playing games after buying private jet - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pastor Iginla Called Out For Owing and playing games after buying private jet (25631 Views)

MC Galaxy Wins 2 Million Naira Bet9ja Games After Staking With 80k / Mjautos Exposes Bobrisky For Owing Him Money For Car Purchase For 28th Birthday / Davido Mocks Mayorkun For Going Broke After Buying Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Iginla Called Out For Owing and playing games after buying private jet by oceaneverdry77: 7:33am On May 29, 2019
post=78815345:

Lol cheesy
Double Chance of First to score?!
No.. Maybe 2toCome
Re: Pastor Iginla Called Out For Owing and playing games after buying private jet by Trickstreat: 7:34am On May 29, 2019
K
Re: Pastor Iginla Called Out For Owing and playing games after buying private jet by Jgr8ola: 7:35am On May 29, 2019
chinambusay:
Pastor Joshua Iginla has been called out by a US-based Nigerian show promoter, Wole, who accused him of owing $2,500 and playing games just after buying a private jet. 

The US-based Nigerian show promoter who called out Pastor Joshua Iginla for owing $2,500, threatened to speak up if he is not paid up. He tweeted; 

https://unclesuru.com/2019/05/29/pastor-iginla-called-out-for-owing-2500-and-playing-games-after-buying-private-jet/

When Dj's and hip hop musicians buys private jet, they are not owing u nor palying games. But when pastors do, they are owing u...sponsored children of hell and hate..mtchewwww
Re: Pastor Iginla Called Out For Owing and playing games after buying private jet by jrusky(m): 7:35am On May 29, 2019
$2,500
Re: Pastor Iginla Called Out For Owing and playing games after buying private jet by lomprico(m): 7:37am On May 29, 2019
kaen1317:
All these pastors that are richer than Jesus Christ, I wonder if it's the same gospel they are preaching. Judgement day will be one hell of a day.

Are you sure there will be one? Cos these men know what we don't thus the flamboyant lifestyles
Re: Pastor Iginla Called Out For Owing and playing games after buying private jet by Kellie069(m): 7:39am On May 29, 2019
Shut up e, how much is 2500$ . This one wan use pastor take trend. If you get business with am, go him church or send message through someone to him. No let devil come de use you fool ursef

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Iginla Called Out For Owing and playing games after buying private jet by Offpoint1: 7:42am On May 29, 2019
kaen1317:
All these pastors that are richer than Jesus Christ, I wonder if it's the same gospel they are preaching. Judgement day will be one hell of a day.
Considering the numbers of human beings that are dead and living and numbers of sins committed, there won't be JUDGEMENT DAY but JUDGEMENT CENTURIES. Remember everyone is going to be publicly confessing their sins, how do you pull that off in a day?
Re: Pastor Iginla Called Out For Owing and playing games after buying private jet by bolufem29(m): 7:53am On May 29, 2019
How?
Re: Pastor Iginla Called Out For Owing and playing games after buying private jet by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 7:53am On May 29, 2019
chiommy123:
What's playing game? He's not the only one owing na I smell hate
Oga, abeg tell daddy G.O. to go and settle his DEBT,
Re: Pastor Iginla Called Out For Owing and playing games after buying private jet by Beulah77: 8:02am On May 29, 2019
chiommy123:

I smell jealousy, envy and bad belly
Re: Pastor Iginla Called Out For Owing and playing games after buying private jet by Beulah77: 8:06am On May 29, 2019
kaen1317:

It is expected of us to be richer than Jesus Christ thus says the bible
Re: Pastor Iginla Called Out For Owing and playing games after buying private jet by Nobody: 8:07am On May 29, 2019
13ShadesOfMay:
Churches in Nigeria are valuable than the stock market! They are worth billions! ! Awon yahoo yahoo pastors!!!
what of mosque?
Re: Pastor Iginla Called Out For Owing and playing games after buying private jet by jayson87: 8:14am On May 29, 2019
how do we verify these cliams
Re: Pastor Iginla Called Out For Owing and playing games after buying private jet by lexy2014: 8:17am On May 29, 2019
ednut1:
Despite all the evidence that this man is fake from his juju consultation to adultery and bigamy. People still rever him. Hell go too full on that day o

U forgot to add his confessed adultery. Bros its still a mystery
Re: Pastor Iginla Called Out For Owing and playing games after buying private jet by mcmyvoice: 8:31am On May 29, 2019
What is the relationship between owing you and him buying private jet. I called this blackmail and jealousy. what's the big deal if he is owing you. My friend find something better to say
Re: Pastor Iginla Called Out For Owing and playing games after buying private jet by holuwajobar(m): 8:31am On May 29, 2019
post=78815345:

Lol cheesy
Double Chance or First to score?!

Under 2.5 or NG
Re: Pastor Iginla Called Out For Owing and playing games after buying private jet by Dagger111(m): 8:33am On May 29, 2019
post=78815345:

Lol cheesy
Double Chance or First to score?!

Guy! Seems it's over 2.5 or correct score.
Re: Pastor Iginla Called Out For Owing and playing games after buying private jet by Beedude(m): 8:45am On May 29, 2019
EdeyHot:
This Wole is a fool. Iginla does crusades all over USA, the Western World and Asia. He earns Forex and bring it Home. Blackman is Blackman's worst Enemy. Whites would not type such about Keneth Haggins, Joyles Mayer, etc. Blackman bringing Blackman down since time immemorial.
So people should avoid the truth cos he is a blackman? Try reason well atimes, it cost u nothing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Iginla Called Out For Owing and playing games after buying private jet by Streetdreamx(m): 9:04am On May 29, 2019
Germandude:
I don't know tomatoes pepper soup can give me running stomach like this oo.been there three times this morning. Nothing like Nigeria girlfriend. I nor know wetin this one cook for me oo.

i
y
a

b
a
s
i
r
a
Re: Pastor Iginla Called Out For Owing and playing games after buying private jet by Triton1996(m): 9:10am On May 29, 2019
Walai Opolo wole ti sa wole o

Even nairaland Fall Person hand, no proof, just a twitter ranter and a blatant liar and boom. It's on front page..
Re: Pastor Iginla Called Out For Owing and playing games after buying private jet by Craigslists: 9:16am On May 29, 2019
Lol

common 2,500 dolls wey my magas dey chest like beans na him this pastor no fit pay??

All these fake yahoo + pastors sef!
Re: Pastor Iginla Called Out For Owing and playing games after buying private jet by Henri8: 9:53am On May 29, 2019
chiommy123:
Tor. Make him pay na.
Re: Pastor Iginla Called Out For Owing and playing games after buying private jet by Champneys: 11:09am On May 29, 2019
Iginla onigbese!

Go and pay your debt and stop trying to compete with other fake pastors like yourself!
Re: Pastor Iginla Called Out For Owing and playing games after buying private jet by Holluwhakemmy(f): 11:29am On May 29, 2019
nepapole:
Which game? Bet9ja or virtual?
talking Angela
Re: Pastor Iginla Called Out For Owing and playing games after buying private jet by OlawaleBammie: 12:15pm On May 29, 2019
Afonja007:
Maybe long tennis
its actually lawn tennis
Re: Pastor Iginla Called Out For Owing and playing games after buying private jet by nelsonic(m): 12:26pm On May 29, 2019
That's just cheap blackmail... Mr. Man or whoever you call yourself...Go and tell the devil incarnate that sent you that a man that is already on top cannot be brought down...you are only fooling yourself
Re: Pastor Iginla Called Out For Owing and playing games after buying private jet by Nobody: 1:45pm On May 29, 2019
Bonapart:
I respect all Pastors equally and never have criticise one.

But this man need to check himself
which man?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Toyin Aimakhu Is A Showstopper In Pink, Black And Pearls Ensemble / Lepacious Bose: 'Fat Was My Jail, My Personal Hell' / Adam Zango Quits Acting For Music Days After Kannywood Banned Rahama Sadau

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.