Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,053 members, 7,810,932 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:41 PM

Lepacious Bose: 'Fat Was My Jail, My Personal Hell' - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lepacious Bose: 'Fat Was My Jail, My Personal Hell' (25523 Views)

Lepacious Bose: Only ‘Extra’ Men Can Openly Love Fat Women / Lepacious Bose: I Want My Legs And Thighs To Slim Down Like My Neck' / Lepacious Bose: "Devil Stole 25 Years Of My Life Due To Weight & Hypothyroidism” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lepacious Bose: 'Fat Was My Jail, My Personal Hell' by Gossipblogger: 9:30am On Jul 02, 2018
Comedienne Lepaciousbose who's really progressing in her Weightloss Journey has revealed her Struggles and Pains, How Fat made her felt like she was in Hell.. According to her, no one really understands what she's been through because of fat.. She shared her latest look and captioned:

''FAT WAS MY JAIL.... MY PRIVATE PERSONAL HELL.... THE PRISON GATES ARE OPEN... AM WALKING AWAY.... ....and AM HEADING TO THE GYM FOR 7AM CLASS.... ITS GONNA BE A GREAT WEEK!!!!! I'm in chains you're in chains too
I wear uniforms and you wear uniforms too
I'm a prisoner,
You're a prisoner too Mr Jailer

I have fears you have fears too
I will die, you sef go die too
Life is beautiful
Don't you think so too Mr Jailer [Chorus:]
I'm talking to you jailer
Stop calling me a prisoner
Let he who is without sin -
Be the first to cast the stone Mr Jailer, Mr Jailer Man

You suppress all my strategies
You oppress every part of me
What you don't know,
You're a victim too Mr Jailer

You don't care about my point of view
If I die another will work for you
So you treat me like a modern slave Mr Jailer [Chorus]

You see, if you're walking in a market place
Don't throw stones
Even if you do, you just might hit
One of your own
Life is not about your policies
All the time
So you better rearrange your
Philosophies and be good to your Fellow man
Jailer''

Gossip From Ebiwali---
http://www.ebiwalisgossip.com/2018/07/fat-was-my-jail-my-personal-hell.html

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lepacious Bose: 'Fat Was My Jail, My Personal Hell' by Tamarapetty(f): 11:09am On Jul 02, 2018
Ok dear

2 Likes

Re: Lepacious Bose: 'Fat Was My Jail, My Personal Hell' by millionboi2: 11:49am On Jul 02, 2018
We all have a scar baby

I love u

10 Likes

Re: Lepacious Bose: 'Fat Was My Jail, My Personal Hell' by Nobody: 11:50am On Jul 02, 2018
The surest way in building momentum to loose weight is to receive direct insult from the opposite sex..

Once you create a defense mechanism for this, only God can save you.

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lepacious Bose: 'Fat Was My Jail, My Personal Hell' by Prozzxyz: 11:50am On Jul 02, 2018
Www.storyaim.com
Re: Lepacious Bose: 'Fat Was My Jail, My Personal Hell' by shagaman: 11:50am On Jul 02, 2018
Turning the fat issue to national anthem.

1 Like

Re: Lepacious Bose: 'Fat Was My Jail, My Personal Hell' by Olalan(m): 11:51am On Jul 02, 2018
Kudos to her for her determination and sacrifices taken

8 Likes

Re: Lepacious Bose: 'Fat Was My Jail, My Personal Hell' by Partnerbiz3: 11:51am On Jul 02, 2018
Nawao
And me dey look for fat
i be like mangala fish and stock fish...
chai
Sell airtime to us.
See below

4 Likes

Re: Lepacious Bose: 'Fat Was My Jail, My Personal Hell' by Hofbrauhaus(m): 11:51am On Jul 02, 2018
Lol..

I thought then she was claiming BIG BOLD AND BEAUTIFUL..

Na now she con dey confess....Its the same thing with those that supported Abacha then and those supporting Buhari now (zombies). They know the truth but stick with the lie...

Too bad.

10 Likes

Re: Lepacious Bose: 'Fat Was My Jail, My Personal Hell' by Odey1997(m): 11:52am On Jul 02, 2018
For me being slim is also my personal jail I wanna add some flesh asap Inbetween she still looks beautiful if not for health reasons I wonder why people would wanna lose weight like they're a freak of nature
But that body odour mehn no be here oh
She is so radiant
Re: Lepacious Bose: 'Fat Was My Jail, My Personal Hell' by greatman247(m): 11:52am On Jul 02, 2018
Unbelievable grin
Re: Lepacious Bose: 'Fat Was My Jail, My Personal Hell' by Ellabae(f): 11:52am On Jul 02, 2018
After pic looking pretty nd fit. Keep going girl.
Re: Lepacious Bose: 'Fat Was My Jail, My Personal Hell' by Laple0541(m): 11:52am On Jul 02, 2018
Hmmmmm

Different folks with different strokes, she wants to slim down while I want to put on....

1 Like

Re: Lepacious Bose: 'Fat Was My Jail, My Personal Hell' by TheUbermensch: 11:52am On Jul 02, 2018
Fat was your jail yet you used it to create a brand.

WTF is this??

3 Likes

Re: Lepacious Bose: 'Fat Was My Jail, My Personal Hell' by sureheaven(m): 11:53am On Jul 02, 2018
This life sha.... it’s incomprehensible...

I have met many people who are hell bent on getting fat.

1 Like

Re: Lepacious Bose: 'Fat Was My Jail, My Personal Hell' by kuuljay(m): 11:53am On Jul 02, 2018
Will amala and abula allow you sustain the weight?
Re: Lepacious Bose: 'Fat Was My Jail, My Personal Hell' by Nobody: 11:53am On Jul 02, 2018
Wow she looks so pretty and beautiful she needs yo keep it up, it will boost her confidence
Re: Lepacious Bose: 'Fat Was My Jail, My Personal Hell' by SLOVFO(m): 11:53am On Jul 02, 2018
This is amazing.

1 Like

Re: Lepacious Bose: 'Fat Was My Jail, My Personal Hell' by ayaside(m): 11:53am On Jul 02, 2018
Goals!!!..That's a sweet story.Not every FAT person you see wanna be that way,some have their "PERSONAL HELL" and WISH something can be done.Some DETERMINE and MAKE SURE something is DONE.

2 Likes

Re: Lepacious Bose: 'Fat Was My Jail, My Personal Hell' by holluwai(m): 11:53am On Jul 02, 2018
jail is not good
Re: Lepacious Bose: 'Fat Was My Jail, My Personal Hell' by Diso60090(m): 11:54am On Jul 02, 2018
Odey1997:
For me being slim is also my personal jail I wanna add some flesh asap

You nor know where cornbeef dey

1 Like

Re: Lepacious Bose: 'Fat Was My Jail, My Personal Hell' by saajus: 11:55am On Jul 02, 2018
Esseite:
But you ate into the jail?

Gene also contributed to some. We have different metabolism. I've seen family members eating same portion of food daily but some are fat, some are slim. Cos of our poor society, people rarely eat balanced diet.

I won't blame gene 100% cos someone says ' Gene is a loaded gun but out health and lifestyle pulls the trigger'

1 Like

Re: Lepacious Bose: 'Fat Was My Jail, My Personal Hell' by psalms37(f): 11:55am On Jul 02, 2018
So happy for her. Nothing good about being fat
Re: Lepacious Bose: 'Fat Was My Jail, My Personal Hell' by Nwodosis(m): 11:55am On Jul 02, 2018
To keep that current shape intact is the real jail that you have entered

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lepacious Bose: 'Fat Was My Jail, My Personal Hell' by verycheese: 11:56am On Jul 02, 2018
Congrats
Re: Lepacious Bose: 'Fat Was My Jail, My Personal Hell' by freemanbubble: 11:57am On Jul 02, 2018
fat girls are so very easy to toast and they fall easily

if you know you know
Re: Lepacious Bose: 'Fat Was My Jail, My Personal Hell' by Nobody: 11:57am On Jul 02, 2018
saajus:

Gene also contributed to some. We have different metabolism. I've seen family members eating same portion of food daily but some are fat, some are slim. Cos of our poor society, people rarely eat balanced diet.

Either ways, its still eating into it... if you know your metabolism, then you caution your food intake or work out more than others..
Re: Lepacious Bose: 'Fat Was My Jail, My Personal Hell' by Nobody: 12:00pm On Jul 02, 2018
Wow i just love this lepacious bose's new lookwink

1 Like

Re: Lepacious Bose: 'Fat Was My Jail, My Personal Hell' by Deeypeey(m): 12:01pm On Jul 02, 2018
This aunty really tried oo... she really really tried shedding all those fats and addtional weight.
I remember in 2014 when she came to OAU fr one show like dt... I was just pitying her when she wanted to climb the stage.
I couldn't bliv my eyes last year when I saw her in the wedding party.... in fact, I had to rewatch the movie like 5times after just to observe her again.
Re: Lepacious Bose: 'Fat Was My Jail, My Personal Hell' by Nobody: 12:02pm On Jul 02, 2018
Nwodosis:
To keep that current shape intact is the real jail that you have entered
lol what is exercise for then?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Stephanie Linus Reacts To Ese Oruru's Abduction & Saga / Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie Nominated For Grammy Award With Beyonce / Prince James Uche Returns To The Hospital

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.