Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,229 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:07 AM

People Packing Disposed Lacasera Drinks From The Bush In Kogi (Photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / People Packing Disposed Lacasera Drinks From The Bush In Kogi (Photos) (2010 Views)

Man Buries His Younger Brother Alive For Stealing N1000 In Kogi (Photos) / Pastor Jacob Wodi Hulobu Killed By Gunmen In Kogi (Photos) / Refuse Dump Truck Spotted Selling Expired Drink Meant To Be Disposed To Hawkers (2) (3) (4)

People Packing Disposed Lacasera Drinks From The Bush In Kogi (Photos) by Ayodele70: 7:07am On May 29, 2019
A Facebook user shared these photos of some Nigerians seen packing disposed Lacasera drinks from the bush at Ajiyolo Anyigba road, Kogi state.

According to him, a company found out that the packs of Lacasera were now bad  for consumption and disposed them in the bush.

Some people were even seen drinking it on the spot. More photos below...

http://www.amagitesblog.com/2019/05/nigerians-seen-packing-disposed-lacasera-drinks-from-the-bush-photos.html

Re: People Packing Disposed Lacasera Drinks From The Bush In Kogi (Photos) by ikbnice(m): 7:11am On May 29, 2019
Oh God!

Re: People Packing Disposed Lacasera Drinks From The Bush In Kogi (Photos) by ayourbamie: 7:17am On May 29, 2019
Don't tell me this was caused by hunger too o. It's pure greed

Re: People Packing Disposed Lacasera Drinks From The Bush In Kogi (Photos) by backnbeta(f): 7:18am On May 29, 2019
Maybe the truck was involved in an accident...I don't think a reasonable production company that produces that type of consumer product will 'dispose' unsafe products in the open bushes like that. There should be a safer way to ensure the disposed products don't find their way back to the market which will subsequently be a big loss to their finances and image!

I hope a rival company is not trying to sabotage lacasera because at this rate, nobody will buy their products for sometime for fear of buying the ones from the bushes... undecided

Re: People Packing Disposed Lacasera Drinks From The Bush In Kogi (Photos) by Oluwasaeon(m): 7:20am On May 29, 2019
I want to believe an accident occured
Re: People Packing Disposed Lacasera Drinks From The Bush In Kogi (Photos) by Boom33(m): 7:24am On May 29, 2019
Re: People Packing Disposed Lacasera Drinks From The Bush In Kogi (Photos) by majamajic(m): 7:24am On May 29, 2019
how can a company of that standard dispose at this kin manner and place ?

Re: People Packing Disposed Lacasera Drinks From The Bush In Kogi (Photos) by internationalman(m): 7:33am On May 29, 2019
In the first picture are they ayelala representatives?

Re: People Packing Disposed Lacasera Drinks From The Bush In Kogi (Photos) by bujebudanu1(m): 7:36am On May 29, 2019
This is what we call free drink grin
Buy one and collect one
Re: People Packing Disposed Lacasera Drinks From The Bush In Kogi (Photos) by decatalyst(m): 7:54am On May 29, 2019
Who disposes expired items this way?

We are a long way from civility and doing things right.
Re: People Packing Disposed Lacasera Drinks From The Bush In Kogi (Photos) by nepapole(m): 7:55am On May 29, 2019
Those drinks aint lacasera......they are only in lacasera bottles
Re: People Packing Disposed Lacasera Drinks From The Bush In Kogi (Photos) by songowalty: 9:11pm On May 29, 2019
No wonder lacasara can now remove rust in clothes, yes rust remover
Re: People Packing Disposed Lacasera Drinks From The Bush In Kogi (Photos) by Pat081: 12:00am On May 30, 2019
backnbeta:
Maybe the truck was involved in an accident...I don't think a reasonable production company that produces that type of consumer product will 'dispose' unsafe products in the open bushes like that. There should be a safer way to ensure the disposed products don't find their way back to the market which will subsequently be a big loss to their finances and image!

I hope a rival company is not trying to sabotage lacasera because at this rate, nobody will buy their products for sometime for fear of buying the ones from the bushes... undecided
Op think we re dull like him /her why don't u show us the date. Someone working with them or the driver do this
Re: People Packing Disposed Lacasera Drinks From The Bush In Kogi (Photos) by GeneralPula: 12:08am On May 30, 2019
Pure lie. Them arrange those lacasera dia ni joor. I smell evil people at work, trying to bring down lacasera again, after that they’re now coming back up again. I too like am, Very nice & matured soft drink.
Re: People Packing Disposed Lacasera Drinks From The Bush In Kogi (Photos) by GeneralPula: 12:14am On May 30, 2019
internationalman:
In the first picture are they ayelala representatives?

I shock my brother. As I Dey see red red dey make me think say nah them mama wan do reunion

A Man Killed By His Own Bird, During Cockfight / BREAKING:. Sunday Igboho Arrests Four Spies, Two Civilians, Two Soldiers - SEE P / 3 Teenagers Travelled From Warri To Benin With Aim Of Learning Yahoo (video)