Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,299 members, 7,836,305 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:10 AM

I'm The Micheal Jackson Of Lagos -A Young Talented Youth Who Boasted - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I'm The Micheal Jackson Of Lagos -A Young Talented Youth Who Boasted (549 Views)

See What Micheal Jackson's Children Look Like Now And What They're Into / ”I Made 6 Hours Trip To Go Have S E X With A Guy Who Boasted About His D**k, Onl / Peter Okoye Remembers Micheal Jackson, 9 Years After His Death (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I'm The Micheal Jackson Of Lagos -A Young Talented Youth Who Boasted by cayolong: 6:08am On May 30, 2019
A young talented youth who boasted in his Histagram Page that he's the lastest Micheal Jackson of Lagos.

Here's what he wrote on his page: …take it or leave it I’m the latest Micheal Jackson of Lagos State
Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1yK605w5LQI

Re: I'm The Micheal Jackson Of Lagos -A Young Talented Youth Who Boasted by Nobody: 6:13am On May 30, 2019
Baba Michael, kilode?
Re: I'm The Micheal Jackson Of Lagos -A Young Talented Youth Who Boasted by bluebay(m): 7:30am On May 30, 2019
If that doesn’t put food on your table, you have Poblem

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

#bbnaija Star, Cee-c Looks Absolutely Gorgeous In New Photos / DJ MIX: Dj Fabulous - Street Mixtape Vol.2 / BREAKING: Naira Marley Released 14 Days After He Was Granted Bail

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.