Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,729 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:10 PM

Steps To Making Money On Social Media As An Affiliate Marketer - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Steps To Making Money On Social Media As An Affiliate Marketer (205 Views)

How You Can Make 3-6k Daily On Social Media As A Side Hustle. / Guide To Making Lots Of Money From Online Guides/courses / "Dangote Did Not Become A Billionaire By Typing Amen On Social Media" (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Steps To Making Money On Social Media As An Affiliate Marketer by Uyi2017(m): 8:14am On May 29, 2019
Using social media for affiliate marketing is one of the simplest and quickest ways to begin making money online. It is easy and always reliable...that's if you know what to do though.

However, most newcomers make the mistake of painting everywhere with their affiliate link with the hope that someone will buy. Some also go as far as joining groups and dropping their affiliate link at the slight opportunity.

Sadly, they get so many clicks without conversion, especially if you are promoting a CPA or CPL products.

STEPS TO MAKING MONEY ON SOCIAL MEDIA AS AN AFFILIATE MARKETER

1) Have a huge contact list and belong to large groups. The reason for this is that to make money anywhere, you are always going to need people. The money you may make on social media will be passive unless you have huge contact list and groups that are very engaged with your contents.

NOTE: The contact list should be interested in your product. What i mean here is that, don't go and drop a link on how to make money in a group that is into Cooking. IT WON'T CONVERT AND YOU MAY BE LOOSE YOUR ACCOUNT IN THE PROCESS.

2) Don't appeal Salesy. Your potential consumer can deduce when you are salesy. Once you are in desperation to sell a product the customer at the other end knows.

Let me tell you a secret, people buy something out of emotion not logic. When you appear salesy, you are knocking at the door of their logical reasoning.

Buyers want to buy, but they don't want to be told to buy. I know by now you will be asking, how do I appeal to the emotions of people to buy my products?

Its simple. PLACE VALUE UP FRONT. Let me use an example to illustrate this, imagine their are 2 sellers wanting to sell a pen to you. The first one comes and tells you to buy the pen because you need it and can not do without it.

However, the second seller comes and tell you how to differentiate between a good and a bad pen. The seller further include simple tips on how to keep you pen clean and safe so it can be easy to use. He concluded that if you need a pen he can RECOMMEND one for you.

Who will you buy from, seller 1 or 2? You did guess right...seller 2.

3) Use free giveaway. Almost everybody likes free gift. You have seen a couple of people use it here. When you present upfront the idea of free give away, their mind is relaxed. Their subconscious tells them that they have nothing to loose.

How do you use free give away as an affiliate marketer? Simple! Get into the art of writing. If you can write an ebook/pdf, fine. If you can't, some fiverr can help you achieve that with just $5.

Mind you, when you initiate the free giveaway, make sure you place value upfront with the appropriate link in it.

In my next write-up, I will provide a step by step course on how to run Facebook ads plus how to make money online selling digital products to NIGERIA CUSTOMERS ONLY. Don't miss this. You don't need to be a guru to do this. If you are interested kindly drop a comment.

Have a splendid day

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Food Business / Join Long Rich Multinational / TAX: Automated Technology Will Boost Osun‘s Revenue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.