Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,379 members, 7,819,382 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:14 PM

Master Degree For Hnd (upper Credit) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Master Degree For Hnd (upper Credit) (13781 Views)

Countries Best Suitable To Run A Master Degree Program And Their Universities / Study Your Master's Degree Abroad Free (Deadline Feb 28 2009 / Re: With Hnd Upper, Can I Go For My Masters Direct Abroad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Master Degree For Hnd (upper Credit) by buragidi(m): 9:30am On Sep 28, 2010
Good day good people of NL. I have HND(Banking and Finance)-Upper credit division. I am also a qualified banker with (ACIB)-associate charterd Institute of Bankers of Nigeria. besides, I have the certificate of 1st Professional level completion of ACCA. Is there any institution in Uk, Canada or US that can offer me master? Please contact me if u know any Tks.
Re: Master Degree For Hnd (upper Credit) by collinsfbi(m): 10:55am On Sep 28, 2010
Good day good people of NL. I have HND(Banking and Finance)-Upper credit division. I am also a qualified banker with (ACIB)-associate charterd Institute of Bankers of Nigeria. besides, I have the certificate of 1st Professional level completion of ACCA. Is there any institution in Uk, Canada or US that can offer me master? Please contact me if u know any Tks.
Guy, in these three countries I bliv you can do ur master degree with HND without any graduate diploma but not in all the universities. Nigeria took the tradition of HND from UK and since 1992 UK has discontinued anything that has to do with HND programmes but most universities in UK until today still accept many graduates of HND with good grades meanwhile Nigeria on the other end still produce HND graduates every year and discriminate btw them and B.sc holders in the academic sector and even in the labour market[b]-------too bad naija[/b]. For detail concerning ur post, you can check the efforts of Nigerian HND holders studying in US and their words of encouragement to the general HND holders at home who are willing to pursue their masters degree in canada, UK and USA.
http://www.weekly.dailytrust.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=1983:hnd-and-american-universities&catid=50:notes-from-atlanta&Itemid=144
Search for any school you wish to attend in these countries and mail them, I bliv you will get response. Gbammmmmm! over and out
Re: Master Degree For Hnd (upper Credit) by lekan208(m): 6:40pm On Sep 29, 2010
Try the link below you might get good opportunity

(1) (Reply)

Operations Of Bristow Helicopter Suspended By NCAA / NEMA Receives Nigerians Repatriated From Libya ( Photos ) / Man Survives Electrocution Days After Car Accident In Imo State. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.