Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,171 members, 7,825,658 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 08:06 PM

Tinubu, Gowon, Others Arrive At Eagle Square For Pre. Buhari's Inauguration - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu, Gowon, Others Arrive At Eagle Square For Pre. Buhari's Inauguration (26988 Views)

May 29: Preparation In Top Gear At Eagle Square For Tinubu Swearing In (Photos) / APC Primary: Osinbajo Ice Cream & Popcorn Stand Sighted At Eagle Square (Photos) / The Moment Amaechi Arrived Eagles Square For APC Presidential Primaries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu, Gowon, Others Arrive At Eagle Square For Pre. Buhari's Inauguration by gare(f): 10:02am On May 29, 2019
seunmsg:
Where is Obasanjo? I guess bad belle won’t allow him to attend. Congratulations to PMB and all governors taking oath of office today. This next level shall be one of shared prosperity for all Nigerians.

How many PMB dey attend that everyone must come for his own.
Re: Tinubu, Gowon, Others Arrive At Eagle Square For Pre. Buhari's Inauguration by wink2015(m): 10:05am On May 29, 2019
Mutteeme:
President Muhammadu Buhari, Vice President Yemi Osinbajo, 29 governors and their deputies will take their oath of office today. The President and his running mate Osinbajo of the All Progressives Congress (APC) would be sworn-in today at the Eagle Square in Abuja for a second term. Twelve new governors will take the oath of office for the first time, while 17 others who won a second term in the March 9 elections would also be sworn in.

https://www.nairalink.fun/2019/05/tinubu-gowon-others-arrives-at-eagle-square-for-pres-buharis-inauguration.html

IT SEEMS GENERAL YAKUBU GOWON ( RTD ) IS THE ONLY EX- NIGERIA HEAD OF STATE OR LEADER THAT AGREES WITH PRESIDENT BUHARI.

The rest of Obasanjo, Jonathan, Ibrahim Babangida, Abdulsalami etc are not happy with Buhari and his style of rulership and find President Buhari a pain in their ASS!

They can not put up with President Buhari character which they find nauseating.

They refuse to attend council of state meetings or honour his invitations.

Years back, President Buhari was not even attending meetings hosted by Obasanjo and later Jonathan.

Now it is now his own turn to face the injection that he gave to other Nigeria ex-leaders.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu, Gowon, Others Arrive At Eagle Square For Pre. Buhari's Inauguration by NMotorwerks: 10:06am On May 29, 2019
Dawn of a new era. Congratulations Nigerians.
Re: Tinubu, Gowon, Others Arrive At Eagle Square For Pre. Buhari's Inauguration by Akolawole(m): 10:10am On May 29, 2019
kurupt1:
Why will Obaasanjo come for an inauguration of Buhari that we all knew Buhari stole forcefully?

A Atiku can NEVER beat Buhari in any election.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu, Gowon, Others Arrive At Eagle Square For Pre. Buhari's Inauguration by Abeyjide: 10:11am On May 29, 2019
kaen1317:
I pray that all yhe killing should stop but it seems government is overwhelmed. May God help us.

It will definitely stop cos those wicked politicians behind it knew no other term for Buhari again but my fear is towards another election time.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu, Gowon, Others Arrive At Eagle Square For Pre. Buhari's Inauguration by Nobody: 10:14am On May 29, 2019
kaen1317:
Yoruba and Igbo unite before it is too late.

You must be kidding right? It is easier for a camel to pass through the tip of a nidle than for Yoruba and igbo to unite. One of the tribes even indoctrinate their children to hate the other tribe,that is how terrible it has become. Forget it, Yoruba and igbo cannot see eye to eye.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu, Gowon, Others Arrive At Eagle Square For Pre. Buhari's Inauguration by Citytrend: 10:15am On May 29, 2019
These are the people who kept our country in the dark. So why celebrate mediocrity
Re: Tinubu, Gowon, Others Arrive At Eagle Square For Pre. Buhari's Inauguration by article1: 10:24am On May 29, 2019
seunmsg:
Where is Obasanjo? I guess bad belle won’t allow him to attend. Congratulations to PMB and all governors taking oath of office today. This next level shall be one of shared prosperity for all Nigerians.
I learnt he's at Ota farm purging since yesterday when it was dawn on him that the inauguration of PMB will still hold today as scheduled. I however suggested that he should wear Pampers so that he can nanage to attend so as to relieve himself from the shame

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu, Gowon, Others Arrive At Eagle Square For Pre. Buhari's Inauguration by Rizstar: 10:36am On May 29, 2019
No single foreign president? This setup looks somehow, i smell scam everywhere. Nobody would want to associate with fraud.
Re: Tinubu, Gowon, Others Arrive At Eagle Square For Pre. Buhari's Inauguration by MorufuAtanda: 10:50am On May 29, 2019
kaen1317:
Yoruba and Igbo unite before it is too late.

The SE and SS are united if the south is not united then, it is fault of the SW. 1 head cannot be greater than 2 good heads.
Re: Tinubu, Gowon, Others Arrive At Eagle Square For Pre. Buhari's Inauguration by amuwo1980: 11:08am On May 29, 2019
Cream seems to be the secret color of choice of the oppressors
Re: Tinubu, Gowon, Others Arrive At Eagle Square For Pre. Buhari's Inauguration by Urchman200: 11:16am On May 29, 2019
This man called Gowon is nothing but a big coward ,just imagine a man that supposed to be a voice to his voiceless people. He is busy leaking every president that comes to power balls.
Re: Tinubu, Gowon, Others Arrive At Eagle Square For Pre. Buhari's Inauguration by hakimade(m): 11:29am On May 29, 2019
Dear Sir/ Madam and Everybody

Am an experience driver I am looking for a driving or Taxify Job in Abuja or outside Abuja can anyone help me with one.
I can be reach via this number bellow
+2349091227938 and +2348030970280.
Re: Tinubu, Gowon, Others Arrive At Eagle Square For Pre. Buhari's Inauguration by itsene: 12:18pm On May 29, 2019
Nairaland is becoming a platform for those who hate Nigeria.
Re: Tinubu, Gowon, Others Arrive At Eagle Square For Pre. Buhari's Inauguration by gawu1: 1:06pm On May 29, 2019
seunmsg:
He is somewhere writing another letter.
Re: Tinubu, Gowon, Others Arrive At Eagle Square For Pre. Buhari's Inauguration by longerthroat(m): 3:17pm On May 29, 2019
RichBoy247:

You should have collected INEC form and contested since you are the best in your village.

Don't waste your energy replying low class lepers. Can he win class labour prefect?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Military Bombards Militant Camp In Delta, Many Feared Dead / Lauretta Onochie Advises Smart Adeyemi After He Was Sworn In As Senator / WTO: Candidates For The DG Position

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.