Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,224 members, 7,860,437 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:01 AM

My Wife And I Are Keeping Malice! - Family (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife And I Are Keeping Malice! (50301 Views)

Help! My Wife Easily Quarrels And Keeps Malice With Me. / I Easily Get Angry And Keep Malice A Lot, Please Help / How Do I Stop My Husband From Keeping Malice With Me? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife And I Are Keeping Malice! by Lexusgs430: 9:24am On May 30, 2019
SocialJustice:
grin grin grin

You know you may not remember me but I remember this handle from way back, before Nigeria had international online payment and I was asking for a person to gift me a $2 app on blackberry store so I could transfer the naira equivalent. You just gifted me that app for free.

I did that........ Oya payback + compound interest....... wink

1 Like

Re: My Wife And I Are Keeping Malice! by Duggedised12(f): 9:33am On May 30, 2019
I am curious to know your location that you can't survive on 60k salary with a supportive wife. undecided. The only problem I see here is a cliche that says "rich people get rich by trying to look poor and poor people get poorer by trying to look rich". Why would you be living in a 3 bedroom flat? What do you need all that space for? Dont you know your budget as a man should determine your expenses not that of your wife? No wonder your parents depend on you, you look rich.

You are just like my step brother, living large on your last penny, the luck he has is that his brother in-law abroad intervenes when the wife becomes over burdened.

3 Likes

Re: My Wife And I Are Keeping Malice! by Nobody: 9:36am On May 30, 2019
brownemmanuel43:
I know many people that earn 450000 per month but before month ends they start borrowing as if they are not working. My people is not all about how much u earn, is ability to save. Those encouraging op to invest, pls u all can suggest what to invest.

oga show working me I go like earn 450k .Link me up if you can

1 Like

Re: My Wife And I Are Keeping Malice! by SocialJustice: 9:45am On May 30, 2019
Lexusgs430:

I did that........ Oya payback + compound interest....... wink
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: My Wife And I Are Keeping Malice! by nams77: 9:57am On May 30, 2019
Preshy561:

Too harsh
Thanks for this comment. The guy admitted his faults and has realized his mistake. Next thing to do is to increase his earning power and reduce the woman's financial burden.
Some ladies are just too bitter( in reference to the person you quoted)
Re: My Wife And I Are Keeping Malice! by hope4life: 10:08am On May 30, 2019
Hotworta1:
My dear your wife is stressed. Try and double your hustle you too. If your wife has really achieved this much and has been very supportive from your narration indeed she's a wife material.

Pls try and get an additional income biko...the situation of the country presently isn't something for someone to just be lazy or dependent on one source of income.

Pls reason with her biko

Go and prostrate to your wife and beg her if all you said about her is true.When a woman bears to much burden she reacts even men too react.She is an uncommon woman.Let our parents learn to leave their children who are just managing in their homes alone.Too.much financial burden brings ache.I'm talking from experience. If hurts more if the people you're doing it for don't appreciate it.

1 Like

Re: My Wife And I Are Keeping Malice! by Amhappy(f): 10:12am On May 30, 2019
I think you people should look for a one bedroom flat and leave the 3bed. Oga please increase your hustle,very very important. You can be part of the business. My collegue closes by 5 goes to his wife shop and join her to sell evening market.God didnt make the woman the provider. It's the man's duty to till the ground.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife And I Are Keeping Malice! by PrimadonnaO(f): 10:32am On May 30, 2019
luminouz:

U people will not kill me with senselessness!
OP borrowed 200 naira card yet u miraculously want him to suddenly have access to money for outings,gifts,a shoe and a bag From where? Jumia? undecided

Una go just dey advise anyhow!!! undecided

LMFAO!!!!! grin cheesy
Re: My Wife And I Are Keeping Malice! by Mrjo(m): 10:56am On May 30, 2019
Hotworta1:

Hello Grandpa! Are u OK??

Don't quote me when you can't punctuate sentences properly. Shameless grandpa!
though it is social media, mind the kind of seed you sow into people's lives.
Re: My Wife And I Are Keeping Malice! by dre11(m): 11:10am On May 30, 2019
ImaIma1:

So you would advise a man get married with that amount in this present economy? Who knows if you had another source of income to augment.

Even in marriage counseling, money is a topic on its own. They advise couples because money is one of the major causes of divorce.

Live within your earnings.....

Have many co-workers and family men leaving on 50,000 but the make sure they live within their earnings

You think the grass is green on everyone side
Re: My Wife And I Are Keeping Malice! by luminouz(m): 11:18am On May 30, 2019
PrimadonnaO:

LMFAO!!!!! grin cheesy
Nice that u have a fat ass!!! tongue
Re: My Wife And I Are Keeping Malice! by ImaIma1(f): 11:23am On May 30, 2019
dre11:

Live within your earnings.....

Have many co-workers and family men leaving on 50,000 but the make sure they live within their earnings

You think the grass is green on everyone side

And the 50k is enough with children and no other source of income?
Re: My Wife And I Are Keeping Malice! by dre11(m): 11:38am On May 30, 2019
ImaIma1:

They mostly depend on sport betting, "baba ijebu" and lotto

Most of their wives do petty trading as a way to break even
Re: My Wife And I Are Keeping Malice! by finest0007(m): 12:15pm On May 30, 2019
luminouz:
Small money like 200 made her flare up? shocked shocked
Yet husbands have taken care of their wives,sons,her parents, his parents, his and her siblings without grumbling or complaining. Oh yes,its a man's job according to society but once he defaults,hell comes down. No wonder men die young around here.
No one ever appreciate the men folk and all they do!

I keep asking myself,who really ends up enjoying the institution called marriage?

You just spoke my mind. Common #200 that gfs give bfs without issue. If you swap the money the husband and wife have in this situation, he'll probably be taking care of her siblings and a whole lot more without any issue. But obviously it seems once some women have more and handle some costs, all hell has to be let loose. Once the husband can't handle some expenses even because of a temporary setback, he loses any right to even talk. Oh well, may we never marry poor.
Re: My Wife And I Are Keeping Malice! by joinnow: 12:20pm On May 30, 2019
emerald16:

That's not the point
U said her biz is doing fine
Why not key into it.....
Since yours is producing below minimum wage.

Unless her business is strictly feminine biz which I doubt.
Re: My Wife And I Are Keeping Malice! by Acidosis(m): 2:26pm On May 30, 2019
ImaIma1:

What's the ideal income for a married man?
Re: My Wife And I Are Keeping Malice! by luminouz(m): 3:33pm On May 30, 2019
finest0007:

You just spoke my mind. Common #200 that gfs give bfs without issue. If you swap the money the husband and wife have in this situation, he'll probably be taking care of her siblings and a whole lot more without any issue. But obviously it seems once some woman have more and handle some costs, all hell has to be let loose. Once the husband can't handle some expenses even because of a temporary setback, he loses any right to even talk. Oh well, may we never marry poor.
Amen to that @last line
Re: My Wife And I Are Keeping Malice! by Raalsalghul: 4:04pm On May 30, 2019
nwanneni:
cheesy
Logobenz
Re: My Wife And I Are Keeping Malice! by Nobody: 4:05pm On May 30, 2019
Raalsalghul:

Logobenz
what's going on?
Re: My Wife And I Are Keeping Malice! by chinchonglee(m): 4:12pm On May 30, 2019
Firstandonly:
if u like get married to a 300k income earner, person where no fit manage money, no fit manage money!.
Na story u dey find
Re: My Wife And I Are Keeping Malice! by Raalsalghul: 4:13pm On May 30, 2019
lilwetdick:

there is this Nigerian mentality that once you are married all financial problems will be solved by saying God will provide, the same mentality also goes for having a child.

there is nothing like starting small when it comes to marriage, you better have the money saved up to have a family.
Cheers to this.
Re: My Wife And I Are Keeping Malice! by Raalsalghul: 4:13pm On May 30, 2019
nwanneni:
what's going on?
Just dey hail you.
Re: My Wife And I Are Keeping Malice! by Nobody: 4:16pm On May 30, 2019
Raalsalghul:
Just dey hail you.
Ah ok.i dey loyal too baba.
Hope all is good?
I lie down hail you back.
Re: My Wife And I Are Keeping Malice! by ibkayee(f): 4:21pm On May 30, 2019
nwanneni:
Ah ok.i dey loyal too baba.
Hope all is good?
I lie down hail you back.
I was expecting to see nwanne jee chuba ego when I saw your name here

1 Like

Re: My Wife And I Are Keeping Malice! by chinchonglee(m): 4:23pm On May 30, 2019
luminouz:

Read well naaaaa.... undecided
60k in Ibadan,Oshogbo and Sarki is way better than 60k in lagos, abuja or PH!!!

Rather remain single?? Well...I give u till next year...u will sing a different tune!
Read well as per?

So 60k cant take care of one person in lagos
Re: My Wife And I Are Keeping Malice! by luminouz(m): 4:24pm On May 30, 2019
chinchonglee:

Read well as per?

So 60k cant take care of one person in lagos
Read again
Re: My Wife And I Are Keeping Malice! by chinchonglee(m): 4:27pm On May 30, 2019
Dshocker:

What will a 60k do for a family man?
Didnt u read d part where he said his wife takes care of almost everything

So he wants to tell me he cant afford #200 without his wife??

He shuld explain hw he spends his 60k
Re: My Wife And I Are Keeping Malice! by Raalsalghul: 4:28pm On May 30, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Yea I get. But op no suppose ask am for that airtime. A man should never discard his dignity. Men like Okonkwo in Things Fall Apart are fast disappearing these days.
You and this your thing for "men who take charge". Well make I no talk...
Re: My Wife And I Are Keeping Malice! by chinchonglee(m): 4:28pm On May 30, 2019
luminouz:

Read again
Am tayad of reading
Re: My Wife And I Are Keeping Malice! by Nobody: 4:29pm On May 30, 2019
ibkayee:

I was expecting to see nwanne jee chuba ego when I saw your name here
lol.the nigga is in enough pain already so I don't wanna add to his misery.
Many people think they can go around nature's call(ie being financially stable) before marriage but it always has a way of coming back to bite them. grin
I say Sorry to the op.

1 Like

Re: My Wife And I Are Keeping Malice! by luminouz(m): 4:31pm On May 30, 2019
chinchonglee:

Am tayad of reading
Ok o
Re: My Wife And I Are Keeping Malice! by Raalsalghul: 4:33pm On May 30, 2019
luminouz:

Ion know u from Adam but take a thousand kisses from me darling.
Your first sentence is gold personified! The rest has diamond crested all over!
Are u married? My younger bro is ready sis. kiss
Younger brother ko. What of you...

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

My Wife Betrayed & Left Me And Got Pregnant For Another Man While I Was In Jail / Woman In Court For Marrying Two Men In Ebonyi State / Man Gifts Wife A Car For Staying With Him When He Had Just A Motorcycle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.