Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,208 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:50 PM

Mathematics: 5 Tips On How You Can Accelerate Your Performance In The Subject - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Mathematics: 5 Tips On How You Can Accelerate Your Performance In The Subject (16379 Views)

Guess The Subject / What Is The Most Useless Subject You Studied In Your Undergraduate Years / What Are The Subject Combination For Pure And Industrial Chemistry In Jamb? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mathematics: 5 Tips On How You Can Accelerate Your Performance In The Subject by Nobody: 8:59pm On Nov 18, 2019
For where tips no dey help what will help you understand maths is when the teachers go out of their way to show real life applications and practicals not only the theoretical aspect but unfortunately we are here in the.... gringrin let me stop o.
Re: Mathematics: 5 Tips On How You Can Accelerate Your Performance In The Subject by Nobody: 9:08pm On Nov 18, 2019
1) Have a good grasp of the laws of exponents and obey them like a master.

2) Know the order of operation (BODMAS) like you know how to eat Akara

3) Master the addition, subtraction, multiplication and division of fractions like you would a bicycle - no one ever forgets how to ride a bicycle once learnt.

4) Master the addition, subtraction, multiplication and division of decimals like you would a bicycle - no one ever forgets how to ride a bicycle once learnt.

5) Master the addition, subtraction, multiplication and division of integers like you would a bicycle - no one ever forgets how to ride a bicycle once learnt.

6) Learn about Percent, Ratios, Number Theory, Statistics and Probability.

7) Once you have a good grasp these fundamentals, take a course in Algebra and make sure you understand the concepts. Algebra is the gateway to advanced mathematics.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mathematics: 5 Tips On How You Can Accelerate Your Performance In The Subject by Litmus: 9:48pm On Nov 18, 2019
A fed up teacher once threw chalk on my head, shouting, learn formula, FORMULAAAH!

i wouldn’t know if cramming formula is the key to passing maths since I gave up on maths and my dreams of becoming a scientist, and I was so talented at physics and chemistry undecided
Re: Mathematics: 5 Tips On How You Can Accelerate Your Performance In The Subject by Legendguru: 11:32pm On Nov 18, 2019
hmmmm
Re: Mathematics: 5 Tips On How You Can Accelerate Your Performance In The Subject by falzy: 8:41pm On Nov 20, 2019
Sheggun1:

u can also check frobenius and Gram-Schmidt(numerical analysis)

Noted but it's like I know Schmidt numerical analysis
Re: Mathematics: 5 Tips On How You Can Accelerate Your Performance In The Subject by Brunicekid(m): 7:28am On Dec 30, 2019
KingWarri:

Much more easier than English
Yes... Mathematics is easier than English.
Re: Mathematics: 5 Tips On How You Can Accelerate Your Performance In The Subject by Brunicekid(m): 7:30am On Dec 30, 2019
arcdone:
Maths is a very good subject.. Solving maths problems, is a notion that is telling us that, there is not any problem in these life that has no solution... What the op stated down are ways of knowing mathematics.. As far long of my experience in maths..I later concluded that Mathematics is foundation..if you try to tackle it right from the time of your elementary stage, by maintaining the rail of consistent practice till you enter secondary, I think you would be genius in Maths..
With what i stated, am sure anyone can improve his/her performances in Mathematics. It really worked for me, though.
Re: Mathematics: 5 Tips On How You Can Accelerate Your Performance In The Subject by Brunicekid(m): 7:06pm On Jan 02, 2020
Guyman02:
Since May 29 this thread on mathematics that has potential to turn lives around is still on page 1, if they post something here on Bobrisky or Tacha by now it would be on page 20 sad
You are VERY VERY RIGHT... God will help our youth.
Re: Mathematics: 5 Tips On How You Can Accelerate Your Performance In The Subject by Brunicekid(m): 4:33pm On Jan 24, 2020
MATHEMATICS is easy if and if only you set your mind to learn it.
Re: Mathematics: 5 Tips On How You Can Accelerate Your Performance In The Subject by Brunicekid(m): 6:55pm On Jan 26, 2020
Theflow:
For some reason i find statistics way easier than mathematics, i've tried very hard to understand the subject but it seems maths really hates me, i paid for tutorials, read differents maths textbooks etc but to no avail, worst part of it all is that i have maths exams tomorrow,mehn... i'm developing goosebumps already.
How was the Mathematical exam you said you had "tomorrow"?
Re: Mathematics: 5 Tips On How You Can Accelerate Your Performance In The Subject by Brunicekid(m): 6:03am On Mar 04, 2020
MATHEMATICS made easy with all these tips!!!
Re: Mathematics: 5 Tips On How You Can Accelerate Your Performance In The Subject by Theflow(m): 6:14pm On May 20, 2020
Brunicekid:
How was the Mathematical exam you said you had "tomorrow"?
sorry for replying late, it went well,I had a B
Re: Mathematics: 5 Tips On How You Can Accelerate Your Performance In The Subject by Tohsynetita1: 10:15pm On May 20, 2020
watch my new video on easy means of solving roots of surds

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gN321-CG09Y
Re: Mathematics: 5 Tips On How You Can Accelerate Your Performance In The Subject by Brunicekid(m): 11:53pm On May 20, 2020
Theflow:
sorry for replying late, it went well,I had a B
*Late reply, though... Thank God for you... That's wonderful.
Re: Mathematics: 5 Tips On How You Can Accelerate Your Performance In The Subject by Brunicekid(m): 3:11pm On Jun 10, 2020
Mathematics tips right here for you in this post!!!
Re: Mathematics: 5 Tips On How You Can Accelerate Your Performance In The Subject by Brunicekid(m): 6:13pm On Jun 29, 2020
Mathematics tips!!!
Re: Mathematics: 5 Tips On How You Can Accelerate Your Performance In The Subject by Brunicekid(m): 11:49am On May 17, 2021
Mathematics tips right here..
Re: Mathematics: 5 Tips On How You Can Accelerate Your Performance In The Subject by Craggybogg: 12:31pm On May 17, 2021
Who knows the application of Jacobian and Leibnitz rule/formula bayi?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is College Relief Fund A Scam ? / JAMB Fixes New Date For Mock Exam / Education Graduates To Start One Year Internship - FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.