Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,956 members, 7,821,358 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:53 AM

President Buhari Sworn In For Second Term [PHOTOS] - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Sworn In For Second Term [PHOTOS] (44537 Views)

Pres. Buhari Sworn In For Second Term / Buhari Sworn-in 27 Years Old lawyer, Ms Hannatu as ICPC board member / Asari Dokubo And Ijaw Endorse Wike For 2nd Term (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Sworn In For Second Term [PHOTOS] by Sadiq3051(m): 12:31pm On May 29, 2019
Re: President Buhari Sworn In For Second Term [PHOTOS] by RiyadhGoddess(f): 12:31pm On May 29, 2019
Are you looking to earn daily? I earn minimum of N3900 daily ask me how. I'm more than willing to put you through
Re: President Buhari Sworn In For Second Term [PHOTOS] by epropertymaster(m): 12:35pm On May 29, 2019
Congratulations to our President.
Meanwhile, take a look:

Re: President Buhari Sworn In For Second Term [PHOTOS] by bellotaofeek: 12:35pm On May 29, 2019
One chance president !
Re: President Buhari Sworn In For Second Term [PHOTOS] by epropertymaster(m): 12:36pm On May 29, 2019
Congratulattions

Re: President Buhari Sworn In For Second Term [PHOTOS] by abiolamitodun(m): 12:37pm On May 29, 2019
RiyadhGoddess:
Are you looking to earn daily? I earn minimum of N3900 daily ask me how. I'm more than willing to put you through
how ooo
Re: President Buhari Sworn In For Second Term [PHOTOS] by RiyadhGoddess(f): 12:38pm On May 29, 2019
abiolamitodun:

how ooo

DM ooo or chat me up on WhatsApp.
Too long to type
Re: President Buhari Sworn In For Second Term [PHOTOS] by SaintLucia: 12:41pm On May 29, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
Igbos will kill themselves ahead of 30th sit at home their lord gave them Because of Buhari inauguration. I have seeing them crying.
Why should they kill themselves when their man Atiku will be sworn in tomorrow? Abi u no hear say Kanu declared tomorrow as their public holiday? All of them will sit at home to watch as Atiku will be sworn in.

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Sworn In For Second Term [PHOTOS] by olajizz01(m): 12:41pm On May 29, 2019
nazram1:

more suffering loading to your fathers house 999% CHILDREN OF HATE
Hahahahaha..................................

This your response is a bit harsh to the children of hate.

BUT MY CANDID ADVICE IS THAT ''ALL SNIPER SELLING SHOPS ACROSS THE COUNTRY SHOULD REMAIN CLOSED ATLEAST FOR TODAY TO AVOID STORIES THAT TOUCHES HEART".

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Sworn In For Second Term [PHOTOS] by abiolamitodun(m): 12:57pm On May 29, 2019
RiyadhGoddess:

DM ooo or chat me up on WhatsApp. Too long to type
ur WhatsApp num pls
Re: President Buhari Sworn In For Second Term [PHOTOS] by RichBoy247: 12:58pm On May 29, 2019
MotivateUrself:
So?
Should I fry beans

Should I kill vulture and sanctify the land ? ....yeah I think so?

More suffer loading. ...... 50%

Bleep sorry I meant, suffer fully loaded 100%

But please note; I don't give a Bleep about Nigeria!

I don't give a Bleep about buhari !

I don't give a Bleep about the CJN that he appointed to do this dirty works!

I don't give a Bleep about the CJN swearing him in !

I don't give a Bleep about this our fake democracy !

I don't give a Bleep about his next forced four years!

All I give, is a tiny Bleep about why can't Boko boys just bomb eagle square and help reduce half of our problems!

Take Sniper Humanicide. You will feel alright.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Sworn In For Second Term [PHOTOS] by RiyadhGoddess(f): 12:59pm On May 29, 2019
abiolamitodun:

ur WhatsApp num pls

Re: President Buhari Sworn In For Second Term [PHOTOS] by yuanexchanger: 1:01pm On May 29, 2019
Congrats Mr presidio...we sell chinese rmb
Re: President Buhari Sworn In For Second Term [PHOTOS] by patfemy06: 1:01pm On May 29, 2019
Am not a politician neither do I have any as relative but Buhari's 1st term paid me wella and people around me through hardwork and smart work. God,this 2nd term will be better for all of us who are optimistic about future of Nigeria.Amen

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Sworn In For Second Term [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 1:03pm On May 29, 2019
those of you that keep criticizing and having bad mind on this man)that means you dont love your country if you love your country we will have to join our hands together and lead him with prayer
what can you say of this that enter the holy kaa'ba and prayed and he is now swearing with the holy quran just keep away of having bad minds and thoughts on this country and the president may god help us all (ameen)
Re: President Buhari Sworn In For Second Term [PHOTOS] by luluosas(m): 1:06pm On May 29, 2019
Wait for democracy day on June 12
israelmao:
Is Buhari telling us that we are still in the old dispensation by his refusal to deliver inaugural speech or have something up his sleeves?Nigerians are in suspense.
Re: President Buhari Sworn In For Second Term [PHOTOS] by MONIKERREVEALER: 1:08pm On May 29, 2019
the fact of the matter is that the real reason why the fulani junta shifted the democracy day from the 29th of May to the 12th of June is because of the successful carrying out of the 30th May biafra heroes day under the auspices of ipob over the years!!!

oh yes, you didn't know?! ipob is the only bone in the neck of the british-fulani owners of the zoo corporation and the rest of the wahala like boko (money spinner for the military-industrial complex), militants (easily settled with pipeline contracts), bandits (the new boko), kidnappers, ritualists, murderers, armed robbers, unemployment, poor healthcare, poor road network, hunger, mother/infant mortality, lowest electricity generation in recent years etc no dey even see ipob back when it comes to the level of seriousness with which the british-fulani overlords of the zoo take the issue!!!

I am so proud of MNK and his men in what they have managed to achieve in such a small space of time!!!

if you seriously think that britain was not consulted before the democracy day was shifted from the 29th to the 12th by the fulani mafia, then you are just a pillock in zoogerian politics!!!

just look at how unwieldy the whole caboodle is set up to be now!!!

what exactly are the leaders of the foreign nations (should we believe what is coming out of aso rock) coming to the shiithole to do on the 12th?!

to attend a wasteful government's extravaganza when those civilized governments know for sure that the zoo is the center of poverty on earth and that the fulani towel heads in government should have done a low key event on the 29th and gone to work straightaway in tackling the multifarious challenges her embattled citizens are encountering?!

so for the next 2 weeks pressing matters of state would be kept on the back burner as this most unserious government goes about planning a carnival of sorts in order to get the whole world to legitimize their brazen criminality?!

guys, ipob's sit at home successful implementation over the years is the ONLY reason the date was changed because the british-fulani hegemony could no longer bear to have a successful sit at home coming a day after they just had a renewal of their contract to keep siphoning niger delta oil free of charge!!!

the buy-in to the sit at home by our eastern neighbours is on the ascendancy and other contiguous regions to the east would soon come all out to declare their unalloyed support!!!

the british-fulani hegemony know that zoogeria is in its death throes and all these their last minute panicky counter-measures to forestall the tearing up of the zoo are futile!!!

biafra heroes day has come to stay and the memories of ALL those killed by the british-fulani imperialists shall NEVER be forgotten!!!

freedom is at the door my people!!!

let us just hold on a little more in patience!!!

biafra shall NEVER EVER die!!!

the international interventionist invaders are soon coming to the shiithole to tear zoogeria to pieces and we, the great easterners, are SOO gone from the shiithole ASAP, AMEN!!!
Re: President Buhari Sworn In For Second Term [PHOTOS] by patfemy06: 1:13pm On May 29, 2019
God bless Nigeria my country.
Re: President Buhari Sworn In For Second Term [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 1:17pm On May 29, 2019
MotivateUrself:
So?
Should I fry beans

All I give, is a tiny Bleep about why can't Boko boys just bomb eagle square and help reduce half of our problems!
demonstration of crase
Re: President Buhari Sworn In For Second Term [PHOTOS] by YoungG12(m): 1:23pm On May 29, 2019
instead of them to go take an oath in one correct shrine,who is fooling who undecided undecided
Re: President Buhari Sworn In For Second Term [PHOTOS] by HomeOfMe(f): 1:26pm On May 29, 2019
kenechukwufrank:
President Muhammadu Buhari has taken the oath of office for his second term.

The President took the oath on Wednesday, May 2019 in the presence of local and foreign guests at the Eagles Square, Abuja.

The President in his oath pledged to be fair to all Nigerians and to serve, preserve, protect and defend the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

He swore to be fair to all manner of people.

See deatails: https://www.anaedoonline.com/2019/05/29/breaking-president-buhari-sworn-in-for-second-term-photos/
my favorite parts of the inauguration ceremony were the military parade,the beautiful white horses,the army band doing different song pieces with their trumpets. One song that caught my attention was when they did a very popular tv � jingle of the 90s,"Me I like my country,I like the land and people. Everything e dey for Nigeria.Make we join hands to make Nigeria greater". Most especially the 21gun salute. God bless Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Sworn In For Second Term [PHOTOS] by 13october: 1:40pm On May 29, 2019
MotivateUrself:
So?
Should I fry beans

As you have confessed with your mouth l decree that God will increase your suffering not Nigerian
Re: President Buhari Sworn In For Second Term [PHOTOS] by joepepsy(m): 1:42pm On May 29, 2019
Is he as useless as your father? Just curios.
NaijaRoyalty:
Useless man

Re: President Buhari Sworn In For Second Term [PHOTOS] by biztip: 1:58pm On May 29, 2019
inauguration of a failure.
Re: President Buhari Sworn In For Second Term [PHOTOS] by hybridblood07(m): 2:10pm On May 29, 2019
Look at this fool oh lol
Me loss? I laugh in Spanish
Fucking idiot like you
MotivateUrself:

Unfortunately for you I'm not a kid like you,
All I'd say I'm not loss like you !

I get two pikin for house ☺
Re: President Buhari Sworn In For Second Term [PHOTOS] by haffaze777(m): 2:13pm On May 29, 2019
God bless president Muhammad Okechukwu Oluwaseun buhari

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Sworn In For Second Term [PHOTOS] by kokoboy4life(m): 2:19pm On May 29, 2019
HomeOfMe:
my favorite parts of the inauguration ceremony were the military parade,the beautiful white horses,the army band doing different song pieces with their trumpets. One song that caught my attention was when they did a very popular tv � jingle of the 90s,"Me I like my country,I like the land and people. Everything e dey for Nigeria.Make we join hands to make Nigeria greater". Most especially the 21gun salute. God bless Nigeria.

The bitter truth is nigeria can’t be a great country with this current set of people we have in the government settings
Re: President Buhari Sworn In For Second Term [PHOTOS] by bluefilm: 3:16pm On May 29, 2019
MotivateUrself:
[s]So?
Should I fry beans

All I give, is a tiny Bleep about why can't Boko boys just bomb eagle square and help reduce half of our problems[/s]!

You know what, nigga?

I don't give a _fuck about you too.
Re: President Buhari Sworn In For Second Term [PHOTOS] by phantom24: 3:17pm On May 29, 2019
I have a feeling that buhari may be over thrown soon

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Boko Haram Attacks Hometown Of Babagana Monguno In Borno / Senator Victor Ndoma-Egba's House In Calabar Looted And Set On Fire (Video) / Drone View Of APC Presidential Rally In Bornu State( Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.