Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,971 members, 7,838,471 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 10:44 PM

Biliaminu Mustapha: Ambode’s Four Years Better Than Tinubu’s Eight Years - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biliaminu Mustapha: Ambode’s Four Years Better Than Tinubu’s Eight Years (26640 Views)

Fashola's 8 Years Better Than Tinubu's - APC Chieftain / There Is No Better Candidate For 2023 Than Tinubu — Kano Group / Obaseki: An Ugly Glimpse Of What To Come By Yusuf Biliaminu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biliaminu Mustapha: Ambode’s Four Years Better Than Tinubu’s Eight Years by Yinka1808: 3:32pm On May 29, 2019
Even the blind can testify
Re: Biliaminu Mustapha: Ambode’s Four Years Better Than Tinubu’s Eight Years by bettercreature(m): 3:34pm On May 29, 2019
TANTUMERGO007:

Better creature you can never change

-OREMUSSANCTUS
How is it going...
Re: Biliaminu Mustapha: Ambode’s Four Years Better Than Tinubu’s Eight Years by Max8: 3:43pm On May 29, 2019
martineverest:
inasmuch as I dislike tinubu with passion...both arent mate.tinubu laid the foundation for fashola.he embarked on numerous projects WITHOUT federal allocation,even when obj refused to give Lagos it's due...NO GOVERNOR in Nigeria has ever achieved that feat.he made Nigerians know that Lagos can survive without federal government.

inasmuch as I respect Ambode for his braveness and doggedness in trying to unseat jagaban,he was the WORST GOVERNOR in lag since democracy.he gigantic projects he embarked on weren't what Lagos needed compared to that of fashola that touched lagosians meaningfully.the bridge/flyover he constructed in pen cinema, abulegba are too large and wasteful;the airport road extension,which is a federal road wasn't needed.the oshodi mega plaza wasn't needed.he should have channelled the resources used in those white elephant projects to other sectors and maintenance of dilapidated structures.in his tenure,Lagos became dirtier and roads were worst for navigation

I totally like your submission but with exception to the AIRPORT ROAD AND BRIDGES AT PEN CINEMA AND ABULE EGBA,this project are necessary and laudable
Re: Biliaminu Mustapha: Ambode’s Four Years Better Than Tinubu’s Eight Years by MICHEALADEX(m): 3:48pm On May 29, 2019
nairavsdollars:
Temidayo Akinsuyi

Lagos – Alhaji Biliaminu Mustapha, a chieftain of the All Progressives Congress (APC) in Epe area of Lagos, has described Governor Akinwunmi Ambode as one of the best governors Nigeria has ever produced.

Speaking with Daily Independent, Mustapha said Ambode’s Four years in charge of governance in Lagos was an eventful one as he achieved what some state governors couldn’t achieve in eight years.

Specifically, he said Ambode’s four years was better than the eight years spent by Asiwaju Bola Tinubu from 1999 to 2007 in terms of infrastructure, reduction in crime rate as well as other key sectors.

“I think the governor should not have any regret about not getting a second term because he has achieved a lot during his four years reign. As Muslims, we believe nothing can happen without Allah’s permission. Maybe Allah wants Ambode to serve just for one term and he just used the leaders who opposed him as the instrument to make that happen”.

“Ambode did a lot in just four years things many governors couldn’t do in eight years. To me, I think his four years as governor is better than Tinubu’s eight years in terms of revenue generation, Infrastructure and reduction of crime rate across the state”.

“Like Fashola, he will be useful to President Muhammadu Buhari at the national level,” he said.

https://www.independent.ng/ambodes-four-years-better-than-tinubus-eight-years-apc-chieftain/

So what’s your headache? There is always chance for improvement and that’s why we have sanwo ply to surpass ambode’s achievement
Re: Biliaminu Mustapha: Ambode’s Four Years Better Than Tinubu’s Eight Years by martineverest(m): 4:16pm On May 29, 2019
Max8:

I totally like your submission but with exception to the AIRPORT ROAD AND BRIDGES AT PEN CINEMA AND ABULE EGBA,this project are necessary and laudable
the airport road is a federal road with lower traffic compared to other regions with bad road..I see no reason why the number of lanes linked to airport should be 10, especially when ajao estate to airport is sparsely populated.

secondly,if u see the magnitude of flyover that was constructed at abulegba,u will know that huge amount of money was wasted.the bridge should have been made smaller .also l,look at the brt bustops and buses,he abandoned it and constructed his own version..

the roads and gutters in Lagos are mostly bad.during fasholas era,the roads in my area were maintained annually.but now,the the potholes in my local government can swallow a titanic ship
Re: Biliaminu Mustapha: Ambode’s Four Years Better Than Tinubu’s Eight Years by Kingspin(m): 4:33pm On May 29, 2019
Max8:
Some old men with the way they use their heads and think? This is just a stupid comparison, what was the financial state of lagos in 1999-2007 and 2015-2019,
Lagos was earning 600million internally generated revenues and increase to 10billion, local government funds to lagos state was withheld by OBJ in 4 yrs, under AMBODE he enjoys 35billion internal revenue monthly, all LGA funds paid up to date, these are indices for performance Mr Old man
You better know your right
Re: Biliaminu Mustapha: Ambode’s Four Years Better Than Tinubu’s Eight Years by Max8: 4:34pm On May 29, 2019
martineverest:
the airport road is a federal road with lower traffic compared to other regions with bad road..I see no reason why the number of lanes linked to airport should be 10, especially when ajao estate to airport is sparsely populated.

secondly,if u see the magnitude of flyover that was constructed at abulegba,u will know that huge amount of money was wasted.the bridge should have been made smaller .also l,look at the brt bustops and buses,he abandoned it and constructed his own version..
U also need to look at the importance of the airport road as the gate into lagos state from the international airport, also when roads and bridges are built u have to also look into the future as population will increase, I think to me I will not fault him in this two important infrastructure in lagos, but the bustops and other white elephant projects especially the one in oshodi is totally a waste of lagos state resources

the roads and gutters in Lagos are mostly bad.during fasholas era,the roads in my area were maintained annually.but now,the the potholes in my local government can swallow a titanic ship
Re: Biliaminu Mustapha: Ambode’s Four Years Better Than Tinubu’s Eight Years by 7lives: 4:38pm On May 29, 2019
Max8:
Some old men with the way they use their heads and think? This is just a stupid comparison, what was the financial state of lagos in 1999-2007 and 2015-2019,
Lagos was earning 600million internally generated revenues and increase to 10billion, local government funds to lagos state was withheld by OBJ in 4 yrs, under AMBODE he enjoys 35billion internal revenue monthly, all LGA funds paid up to date, these are indices for performance Mr Old man

Allow that man to masturbate, konji na bastard.
Traders are celebrating Ambode's exit in Oshodi here.
Pour sand in other people's garri at your own peril, the story tellers can say whatever they like, Ambode messed up with the people and got served.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biliaminu Mustapha: Ambode’s Four Years Better Than Tinubu’s Eight Years by Nobody: 4:51pm On May 29, 2019
jaxxy:

Tinubu brought the rise of agberos in Lagos hope u remember that? There was nothing like agbero until tinubu empowered the miscreants that’s the security part the wise old man was talking about
bro, agberos have been existing in Lagos from the days of Maruwa the military governor of Lagos state
Re: Biliaminu Mustapha: Ambode’s Four Years Better Than Tinubu’s Eight Years by jaxxy(m): 5:09pm On May 29, 2019
BabaOwen:
bro, agberos have been existing in Lagos from the days of Maruwa the military governor of Lagos state

Bro if they were dem no get mouth Tinubu have them liver to constitute nuisance. Fashola came in and cut them back to size abit.
Re: Biliaminu Mustapha: Ambode’s Four Years Better Than Tinubu’s Eight Years by Maduawuchukwu(m): 5:23pm On May 29, 2019
RiyadhGoddess:
Are you looking to earn daily? I earn minimum of N3900 daily ask me how. I'm more than willing to put you through

I am willing bae. Pls fill me in
Re: Biliaminu Mustapha: Ambode’s Four Years Better Than Tinubu’s Eight Years by willibounce1(m): 7:41pm On May 29, 2019
We don't care. Let him go back to epe and continue fish farming.
Re: Biliaminu Mustapha: Ambode’s Four Years Better Than Tinubu’s Eight Years by Wiseandtrue(f): 7:46pm On May 29, 2019
TANTUMERGO007:
Tinubu came to lay the master plan abi na blueprint according to our people...
Lolzzzzzzzz I no fit laugh ooooooooo
Re: Biliaminu Mustapha: Ambode’s Four Years Better Than Tinubu’s Eight Years by shegie(m): 7:59pm On May 29, 2019
SORRY SIR.......U ARE NOT WELL INFORMED ....MEANING U ARE IGNORANT
Re: Biliaminu Mustapha: Ambode’s Four Years Better Than Tinubu’s Eight Years by Tareq1105: 8:05pm On May 29, 2019
Max8:

He's a stupid chieftain just trying to encourage himself.
Re: Biliaminu Mustapha: Ambode’s Four Years Better Than Tinubu’s Eight Years by Obi1kenobi(m): 8:25pm On May 29, 2019
Anybody that has driven along the Lagos-Badagry expressway would curse the day Ambode was born.

1 Like

Re: Biliaminu Mustapha: Ambode’s Four Years Better Than Tinubu’s Eight Years by olajide8(m): 9:15pm On May 29, 2019
nairavsdollars:
Temidayo Akinsuyi

Lagos – Alhaji Biliaminu Mustapha, a chieftain of the All Progressives Congress (APC) in Epe area of Lagos, has described Governor Akinwunmi Ambode as one of the best governors Nigeria has ever produced.

Speaking with Daily Independent, Mustapha said Ambode’s Four years in charge of governance in Lagos was an eventful one as he achieved what some state governors couldn’t achieve in eight years.

Specifically, he said Ambode’s four years was better than the eight years spent by Asiwaju Bola Tinubu from 1999 to 2007 in terms of infrastructure, reduction in crime rate as well as other key sectors.

“I think the governor should not have any regret about not getting a second term because he has achieved a lot during his four years reign. As Muslims, we believe nothing can happen without Allah’s permission. Maybe Allah wants Ambode to serve just for one term and he just used the leaders who opposed him as the instrument to make that happen”.

“Ambode did a lot in just four years things many governors couldn’t do in eight years. To me, I think his four years as governor is better than Tinubu’s eight years in terms of revenue generation, Infrastructure and reduction of crime rate across the state”.

“Like Fashola, he will be useful to President Muhammadu Buhari at the national level,” he said.

https://www.independent.ng/ambodes-four-years-better-than-tinubus-eight-years-apc-chieftain/

Liar - how can this kind of person go to heaven now? We don't want someone that cannot prioritize at the national level let him hold the local govt level- alagbado was flooded no proper drainage, ogba ijaiye wamco was flooded they didn't even clean the drain but he was busy building oshodi interchange and remodeling onikan stadium- Abeg someone that doesn't know what continuity means complete lagos light rail complete the alternative route at okoko, complete pen cinema agege fly over na lagos airport road which is the responsibility of the FG that he was using hard framed lagos taxes payers money for -

2 Likes

Re: Biliaminu Mustapha: Ambode’s Four Years Better Than Tinubu’s Eight Years by ogunsbanjul(m): 9:27pm On May 29, 2019
This man and Ambode should know that ministerial appoinment is not given as a compensation or as sympathy because he looses political office due to his faults.Even Ambode himself knew and knows that he caused his inability not to get his second term bid because of arrogance and pride. Who knew him before he was given a ticket to run for governorship if not God almighty who used some people like oba of Lagos, Asiwaju,fashola etc. I wonder where this alhaji got his records that Ambode performed better than Asiwaju. Rome was not built in a day. God used Asiwaju to lay a modern foundation for Lagos.He only performed well in Epe axis not Lagos. All those uncompleted projects he commissioned because he is looking for ministerial appointment as compensation will not do Lagos well. All the governors from Jakande to Maruwa, Asiwaju and Fashola performed credibly well based on the available resources then. Finally, the money used by all these governors were not theirs rather public money. That he served as Lagos state governor is a privilege not birth right.
nairavsdollars:
Temidayo Akinsuyi

Re: Biliaminu Mustapha: Ambode’s Four Years Better Than Tinubu’s Eight Years by RiyadhGoddess(f): 11:54pm On May 29, 2019
Maduawuchukwu:

I am willing bae. Pls fill me in

Oya DM or WhatsApp me boo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Soldiers Arrest Looters Of NYSC Camp Abuja / UK Parliament Debates #EndSARS Crisis / Igbo Group Visits Victims Of Uzo-Uwani Enugu Massacre In Hospital (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.