Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,210 members, 7,829,339 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:17 AM

Biliaminu Mustapha: Ambode’s Four Years Better Than Tinubu’s Eight Years - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biliaminu Mustapha: Ambode’s Four Years Better Than Tinubu’s Eight Years (26634 Views)

Fashola's 8 Years Better Than Tinubu's - APC Chieftain / There Is No Better Candidate For 2023 Than Tinubu — Kano Group / Obaseki: An Ugly Glimpse Of What To Come By Yusuf Biliaminu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biliaminu Mustapha: Ambode’s Four Years Better Than Tinubu’s Eight Years by aspiring44: 1:45pm On May 29, 2019
Max8:
Some old men with the way they use their heads and think? This is just a stupid comparison, what was the financial state of lagos in 1999-2007 and 2015-2019,
Lagos was earning 600million internally generated revenues and increase to 10billion, local government funds to lagos state was withheld by OBJ in 4 yrs, under AMBODE he enjoys 35billion internal revenue monthly, all LGA funds paid up to date, these are indices for performance Mr Old man

He generated 35billion not enjoyed . Who ever surpasses performance we should give kudos to the person . We should understand that absolute power corrupt absolutely . Ambode should have been more pragmatic , wise and intelligent . When tinubu held sway didn't he put some elite and rubbish them like rags? Anyone that is trying to aspire to the position he will pull them down , the likes of bucknor and Pedro.

We play dirty politics here in Nigeria and our minds are bitter against ourselves .

Karma is a bitch . It will definitely catch up with some people . I won't mention names

1 Like

Re: Biliaminu Mustapha: Ambode’s Four Years Better Than Tinubu’s Eight Years by BabaO2: 1:45pm On May 29, 2019
From Epe, it is understandable
Re: Biliaminu Mustapha: Ambode’s Four Years Better Than Tinubu’s Eight Years by Atiku79: 1:45pm On May 29, 2019
bencr7:
which atiku use ur head
Bro believe me Atiku is coming, I've seen it , no mortal can change it.

ATIKU IS COMING!!!!!! !!
Re: Biliaminu Mustapha: Ambode’s Four Years Better Than Tinubu’s Eight Years by Tahtah: 1:46pm On May 29, 2019
Max8:
Some old men with the way they use their heads and think? This is just a stupid comparison, what was the financial state of lagos in 1999-2007 and 2015-2019,
Lagos was earning 600million internally generated revenues and increase to 10billion, local government funds to lagos state was withheld by OBJ in 4 yrs, under AMBODE he enjoys 35billion internal revenue monthly, all LGA funds paid up to date, these are indices for performance Mr Old man
I would like to comment on the inflation rate between 1999 and 2015 was over 1100%, therefore, 600million that time is much greater than 40billion now.
I don't know if Ambode performed much better than Tinubu did.
Re: Biliaminu Mustapha: Ambode’s Four Years Better Than Tinubu’s Eight Years by drlaykay(m): 1:47pm On May 29, 2019
Charly68:
The ousting of Ambode is still a mystery ..those responsible will beg him later that I know..even if goofe,why can't they forgive him..? The guy ran Lagos well & the evidence are there for all to see ..
He didn't run Lagos well sir. I'm not a party person neither am I a tinubu fan. I prayed so hard that he should not get the second term ticket and it happened. All those projects u see are beautiful but are misplaced priorities. Leaving beautiful projects not done and others discontinued. He's the only politician I openly criticize because I followed closely the fashola's regime and I thought it would be continuity. Ambode turned Lagos upside down. BRT project now needs a life support. Old roads weren't fixed. Lagos state has been reduced to filling portholes with sand.. Well, we should even thank him when we see the sands as many portholes are left without any attention. Lagos allocation is too big for all this joke

1 Like

Re: Biliaminu Mustapha: Ambode’s Four Years Better Than Tinubu’s Eight Years by hefelove(m): 1:47pm On May 29, 2019
martineverest:
inasmuch as I dislike tinubu with passion...both arent mate.tinubu laid the foundation for fashola.he embarked on numerous projects WITHOUT federal allocation,even when obj refused to give Lagos it's due...NO GOVERNOR in Nigeria has ever achieved that feat.he made Nigerians know that Lagos can survive without federal government.

inasmuch as I respect Ambode for his braveness and doggedness in trying to unseat jagaban,he was the WORST GOVERNOR in lag since democracy.he gigantic projects he embarked on weren't what Lagos needed compared to that of fashola that touched lagosians meaningfully.the bridge/flyover he constructed in pen cinema, abulegba are too large and wasteful;the airport road extension,which is a federal road wasn't needed.the oshodi mega plaza wasn't needed.he should have channelled the resources used in those white elephant projects to other sectors and maintenance of dilapidated structures.in his tenure,Lagos became dirtier and roads were worst for navigation
Wow but boss, wetin Jagaba do you? Would love to hear
Re: Biliaminu Mustapha: Ambode’s Four Years Better Than Tinubu’s Eight Years by Max8: 1:48pm On May 29, 2019
StoneLucifer:

U are also daft.. So the cost of fuel and other commodities in 1999-2007 is the same with 2015-2019..Reason well Mr young man.
Stupid runs in your brain, what was the cost of fuel in 1997/2015,with all the subsidy in the fuel pricing,compare the barrels per day under tinubu and ambode? Ambode even enjoy higher fuel price per barrels a day,mumu like u,simple economics u no sabi,go school u no go idiot
Re: Biliaminu Mustapha: Ambode’s Four Years Better Than Tinubu’s Eight Years by sinola(m): 1:48pm On May 29, 2019
Better than Tinubu and Fashola's 16yrs in governance
Re: Biliaminu Mustapha: Ambode’s Four Years Better Than Tinubu’s Eight Years by Max8: 1:48pm On May 29, 2019
StoneLucifer:

U are also daft.. So the cost of fuel and other commodities in 1999-2007 is the same with 2015-2019..Reason well Mr young man.
Stupidity runs in your brain, what was the cost of fuel in 1997/2015,with all the subsidy in the fuel pricing,compare the barrels per day under tinubu and ambode? Ambode even enjoy higher fuel price per barrels a day,mumu like u,simple economics u no sabi,go school u no go idiot
Re: Biliaminu Mustapha: Ambode’s Four Years Better Than Tinubu’s Eight Years by Max8: 1:50pm On May 29, 2019
Tahtah:

I would like to comment on the inflation rate between 1999 and 2015 was over 1100%, therefore, 600million that time is much greater than 40billion now.
I don't know if Ambode performed much better than Tinubu did.
What was the inflation rate, where did u get your 1100%,can u show me the mathematics?
Re: Biliaminu Mustapha: Ambode’s Four Years Better Than Tinubu’s Eight Years by jaxxy(m): 1:52pm On May 29, 2019
BabaOwen:
As for me, this is a stupid talk. If you know how Lagos was so messed up, very dirty and disorganized before tinubu took over in 1999, this idiot won't be saying this shit.

But don't let me really blame him sha, he might got to Lagos in 2015.

Lagos was worst than a shit hole from 1993-1999

Tinubu brought the rise of agberos in Lagos hope u remember that? There was nothing like agbero until tinubu empowered the miscreants that’s the security part the wise old man was talking about
Re: Biliaminu Mustapha: Ambode’s Four Years Better Than Tinubu’s Eight Years by foreshore(m): 1:53pm On May 29, 2019
nairavsdollars:
Temidayo Akinsuyi

Lagos – Alhaji Biliaminu Mustapha, a chieftain of the All Progressives Congress (APC) in Epe area of Lagos, has described Governor Akinwunmi Ambode as one of the best governors Nigeria has ever produced.

Speaking with Daily Independent, Mustapha said Ambode’s Four years in charge of governance in Lagos was an eventful one as he achieved what some state governors couldn’t achieve in eight years.

Specifically, he said Ambode’s four years was better than the eight years spent by Asiwaju Bola Tinubu from 1999 to 2007 in terms of infrastructure, reduction in crime rate as well as other key sectors.

“I think the governor should not have any regret about not getting a second term because he has achieved a lot during his four years reign. As Muslims, we believe nothing can happen without Allah’s permission. Maybe Allah wants Ambode to serve just for one term and he just used the leaders who opposed him as the instrument to make that happen”.

“Ambode did a lot in just four years things many governors couldn’t do in eight years. To me, I think his four years as governor is better than Tinubu’s eight years in terms of revenue generation, Infrastructure and reduction of crime rate across the state”.

“Like Fashola, he will be useful to President Muhammadu Buhari at the national level,” he said.

https://www.independent.ng/ambodes-four-years-better-than-tinubus-eight-years-apc-chieftain/

Before nko, Tinubu only came to pack money and smoke weed ni
Re: Biliaminu Mustapha: Ambode’s Four Years Better Than Tinubu’s Eight Years by rakazytee(f): 1:54pm On May 29, 2019
Max8:

I came in to see if there will be a reasonable comment like yours; I did not even bother to read the post, now am satisfied.
Re: Biliaminu Mustapha: Ambode’s Four Years Better Than Tinubu’s Eight Years by saintjimos(m): 1:54pm On May 29, 2019
Max8:

have you forgotten the things were cheaper then than now ?

can you compare the dollar as at then ?

think again
Re: Biliaminu Mustapha: Ambode’s Four Years Better Than Tinubu’s Eight Years by theomerio: 2:03pm On May 29, 2019
Hahahahaha
Grumpy old Tinubu
The next president that Nigeria will never have
Re: Biliaminu Mustapha: Ambode’s Four Years Better Than Tinubu’s Eight Years by martineverest(m): 2:03pm On May 29, 2019
hefelove:

Wow but boss, wetin Jagaba do you? Would love to hear
I hate Godfatherism and corrupt people
Re: Biliaminu Mustapha: Ambode’s Four Years Better Than Tinubu’s Eight Years by biztip: 2:04pm On May 29, 2019
I don't know BC I don't live in lagos
Re: Biliaminu Mustapha: Ambode’s Four Years Better Than Tinubu’s Eight Years by Max8: 2:05pm On May 29, 2019
[quote author=saintjimos post=78827389]

have you forgotten the things were cheaper then than now ?

can you compare the dollar as at then ?

think again[quote]
Yes u are right, exchange rate was around 150dollars even if we double the exchange rate, ambode still have more money to play around than Tinubu
Re: Biliaminu Mustapha: Ambode’s Four Years Better Than Tinubu’s Eight Years by TANTUMERGO007(m): 2:14pm On May 29, 2019
bettercreature:
Ambode didn’t do anything as par Lagos standard he was just looking for a way to milk people.His little achievement can be found around EPE but nothing in Lagos
Tinubu is a thief but he was far better than Ambode
Better creature you can never change

-OREMUSSANCTUS

1 Like

Re: Biliaminu Mustapha: Ambode’s Four Years Better Than Tinubu’s Eight Years by bilulu(m): 2:21pm On May 29, 2019
aremuforlife:
Without good foundation the structure will collapse
I wonder the foundation and blue print you guys always talk about.... it's obvious Ambode is better than Tinubu
Re: Biliaminu Mustapha: Ambode’s Four Years Better Than Tinubu’s Eight Years by Nobody: 2:25pm On May 29, 2019
spot-on!

1 Like

Re: Biliaminu Mustapha: Ambode’s Four Years Better Than Tinubu’s Eight Years by funlord(m): 2:28pm On May 29, 2019
Wtf?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biliaminu Mustapha: Ambode’s Four Years Better Than Tinubu’s Eight Years by mexioni(m): 2:30pm On May 29, 2019
Max8:

Do you think the man is well? He could have just said Ambode did well in Epe that's all. Ambode kor mustafa ni

1 Like

Re: Biliaminu Mustapha: Ambode’s Four Years Better Than Tinubu’s Eight Years by funlord(m): 2:30pm On May 29, 2019
[s]
yuanexchanger:
Lol...funny ma...No governor present or before can do what tinubu has done even when federal allocation wasn't coming in...he strived for a better Lagos...we ship from China to Nigeria.Rmb available.
[/s]

https://www.nairaland.com/3190496/currency-e-currency-market-deals/7155#78815155

https://www.nairaland.com/3430558/scam-alert-dont-victim-updates/64#78773045

Dominique

Mynd44

Check your mentions and get rid of this scam list alumni

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biliaminu Mustapha: Ambode’s Four Years Better Than Tinubu’s Eight Years by Zombicmodz: 2:51pm On May 29, 2019
nairavsdollars:
Temidayo Akinsuyi

Lagos – Alhaji Biliaminu Mustapha, a chieftain of the All Progressives Congress (APC) in Epe area of Lagos, has described Governor Akinwunmi Ambode as one of the best governors Nigeria has ever produced.

Speaking with Daily Independent, Mustapha said Ambode’s Four years in charge of governance in Lagos was an eventful one as he achieved what some state governors couldn’t achieve in eight years.

Specifically, he said Ambode’s four years was better than the eight years spent by Asiwaju Bola Tinubu from 1999 to 2007 in terms of infrastructure, reduction in crime rate as well as other key sectors.

“I think the governor should not have any regret about not getting a second term because he has achieved a lot during his four years reign. As Muslims, we believe nothing can happen without Allah’s permission. Maybe Allah wants Ambode to serve just for one term and he just used the leaders who opposed him as the instrument to make that happen”.

“Ambode did a lot in just four years things many governors couldn’t do in eight years. To me, I think his four years as governor is better than Tinubu’s eight years in terms of revenue generation, Infrastructure and reduction of crime rate across the state”.

“Like Fashola, he will be useful to President Muhammadu Buhari at the national level,” he said.

https://www.independent.ng/ambodes-four-years-better-than-tinubus-eight-years-apc-chieftain/

Party expulsion loading
Re: Biliaminu Mustapha: Ambode’s Four Years Better Than Tinubu’s Eight Years by Tahtah: 2:55pm On May 29, 2019
Max8:

What was the inflation rate, where did u get your 1100%,can u show me the mathematics?
Layman's understanding: minimum wage in 1989/90 was #250; In 1998, during abdulsalam was increased to #3000; minimum wage now is #30,000. Highest denomination before 1999 was #50. #100 was introduced in 1999 by Obasanjo.
Price level of goods and services is factored in- cost of living: food prices, transport cost, education fees, examination fees etc
Re: Biliaminu Mustapha: Ambode’s Four Years Better Than Tinubu’s Eight Years by Theboss100(m): 3:06pm On May 29, 2019
Max8:
Don't Make Any Excuse For Thieves Like Tinubu. He Is A Failure And Can Rule Lagos 4ver With Ur Backing And Not Nigeria. If He Dire Contest, Then Power May Remain In The North. A Thief Is A Thief
Re: Biliaminu Mustapha: Ambode’s Four Years Better Than Tinubu’s Eight Years by Max8: 3:09pm On May 29, 2019
Theboss100:
Don't Make Any Excuse For Thieves Like Tinubu. He Is A Failure And Can Rule Lagos 4ver With Ur Backing And Not Nigeria. If He Dire Contest, Then Power May Remain In The North. A Thief Is A Thief
That's always the case with u Nigerians, u will not be factual with issues, what as Tinubu,s presidential ambition got to do with what is discussed here,u will always let your hatred, greed and tribal bigotry rule over u
Re: Biliaminu Mustapha: Ambode’s Four Years Better Than Tinubu’s Eight Years by Theboss100(m): 3:18pm On May 29, 2019
Max8:

That's always the case with u Nigerians, u will not be factual with issues, what as Tinubu,s presidential ambition got to do with what is discussed here,u will always let your hatred, greed and tribal bigotry rule over u
That's Not Hatred Ok. Tinubu Never Left A Good Blueprint. He Is An Ex-convict, A Drug Baron And A Big Thief. That's His Legacy. SW Should Feed Sm1 Else Other Than Thiefinubu. Bye Bye
Re: Biliaminu Mustapha: Ambode’s Four Years Better Than Tinubu’s Eight Years by Nobody: 3:18pm On May 29, 2019
I dare anyone to compare ambode with Fashola's first time, then you'll know that ambode messed up lagos
Re: Biliaminu Mustapha: Ambode’s Four Years Better Than Tinubu’s Eight Years by Shikini: 3:25pm On May 29, 2019
Gbam
Re: Biliaminu Mustapha: Ambode’s Four Years Better Than Tinubu’s Eight Years by Max8: 3:26pm On May 29, 2019
Theboss100:
That's Not Hatred Ok. Tinubu Never Left A Good Blueprint. He Is An Ex-convict, A Drug Baron And A Big Thief. That's His Legacy. SW Should Feed Sm1 Else Other Than Thiefinubu. Bye Bye
That's your submission, so keep all these to yourself, u said tinubu never left a blue print, u need more education on lagos state affairs, go and study what FASHOLA worked on when he got to power

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

NDLEA Arrests Village Head & 10 Others, Intercepts Opoid Pills, Skunk, Heroin / My Watch: Obasanjo Is An Incredible Liar - Brig-Gen Alabi Isama / No Need Yet To Celebrate Hiv/aids-free Nigeria Says Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.