Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,215 members, 7,815,248 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:34 AM

Instagram Model Flaunt Her Very Big As$, Brag About How Her Huge As$ Makes Milli - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Instagram Model Flaunt Her Very Big As$, Brag About How Her Huge As$ Makes Milli (4822 Views)

Reaction As “native Doctor” Storm A Shopping Mall To Shop With His Huge As$ Girl / My Curvy Big As$ Is My Talent – Moesha Boduong Jabs Critics / "Be Careful Of Me" Moesha Boduong Says As She Flaunt Her Backside In New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Instagram Model Flaunt Her Very Big As$, Brag About How Her Huge As$ Makes Milli by CEONAIJATUBE(f): 12:08pm On May 29, 2019
New Instagram Model Flaunt Her Very Big As$, Brag About How Her Huge as$ makes her Tons of millions.

Another Instagram Model drop her huge ass pictures and brag about her ass.

Instagram hustlers goes by name #dimple_nipple.weirdo talks about her how her Huge ass and Bo0bs is making her tons of millions on Instagram.

People come to me to make thier advertisement and pay me much money because all most all the young guys like to see good things I mean a lady with a massive huge Bo0bs and As$, that's what guys love to see nowadays.
If an advertisement is brought to me and I advertise the product almost half nak€D tell me how guys won't purchase it cus that what they cherish in this generations.
See more pictures below.

Dinner is served - New Instagram Model Flaunt Her Very Big As$, Brag About How Her Huge as$ makes her Tons of millions. (photo)

More pictures here:https://www.proudlyupdates.xyz/2019/05/dinner-is-served-new-instagram-model.html

Re: Instagram Model Flaunt Her Very Big As$, Brag About How Her Huge As$ Makes Milli by dirtycoin(m): 12:55pm On May 29, 2019
She is well endowed, no crime in flaunting what she owns.....
Re: Instagram Model Flaunt Her Very Big As$, Brag About How Her Huge As$ Makes Milli by Maverickking1(m): 1:28pm On May 29, 2019
Which kind thing b dis

3 Likes

Re: Instagram Model Flaunt Her Very Big As$, Brag About How Her Huge As$ Makes Milli by Houseofglam7(f): 1:31pm On May 29, 2019
The next generation of youths would be utterly useless

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Instagram Model Flaunt Her Very Big As$, Brag About How Her Huge As$ Makes Milli by Phenomenal16(f): 3:14pm On May 29, 2019
Smh...plastic surgery everywhere... I wonder we r heading to? embarassed
Re: Instagram Model Flaunt Her Very Big As$, Brag About How Her Huge As$ Makes Milli by nonen(m): 3:22pm On May 29, 2019
After they will say we shouldn’t call them sexual objects

3 Likes

Re: Instagram Model Flaunt Her Very Big As$, Brag About How Her Huge As$ Makes Milli by olayinks007(m): 4:38pm On May 29, 2019
nonen:
After they will say we shouldn’t call them sexual objects

Seriously u just said wats on my mind u knw. It is well wit dis generation anyway.
Re: Instagram Model Flaunt Her Very Big As$, Brag About How Her Huge As$ Makes Milli by jnoz23(m): 6:16pm On May 29, 2019
no
Re: Instagram Model Flaunt Her Very Big As$, Brag About How Her Huge As$ Makes Milli by Xinzu: 7:06pm On May 29, 2019
She's not new na. I've met her severally at one nightclub at Awolowo in Ikoyi. Very jovial chic.

2 Likes

Re: Instagram Model Flaunt Her Very Big As$, Brag About How Her Huge As$ Makes Milli by ADRIAN88(m): 12:28am On May 30, 2019
Looks like she enjoys farting in public, most likely snores at night, probably got unkempt couchie, and might be lez for all I care. but again, who knows... angry

1 Like

Re: Instagram Model Flaunt Her Very Big As$, Brag About How Her Huge As$ Makes Milli by suremanpatriot: 12:59am On May 30, 2019
hmm too much gap in btw ya legs. Ya don chop too much o! grin
Re: Instagram Model Flaunt Her Very Big As$, Brag About How Her Huge As$ Makes Milli by lawman88(m): 7:34am On May 30, 2019
She is too useless. It's unfortunate we have a free world where every idiot can talk anyhow and go free
Re: Instagram Model Flaunt Her Very Big As$, Brag About How Her Huge As$ Makes Milli by lawman88(m): 7:38am On May 30, 2019
This girl is very ugly and useless. Poor fool. See the door on the last picture, very poor

Useless olosho

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Helen Paul Releases New Fierce 'african Culture Inspired' Photos / Boobiful 19-year-old GIRL Spend $50k On Plastic Surgery To Look Like Nicki Minaj / "I am mermaid" President Of B0obmovement Abby Chioma Shares Bikini photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.