Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,873 members, 7,828,112 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:09 AM

Photos From Swearing In Of Emeka Ihedioha As Governor Of Imo State - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos From Swearing In Of Emeka Ihedioha As Governor Of Imo State (37249 Views)

2023: Atiku Considers Ihedioha As Running Mate / Deji Adeyanju Reacts To Supreme Court Judgement That Sacked Ihedioha As Governor / Photos From Swearing In Of Abdulrahman Abdulrazaq As Governor Of Kwara State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos From Swearing In Of Emeka Ihedioha As Governor Of Imo State by sirlop(m): 1:16pm On May 29, 2019
Benekruku:
Imo is in big problem

This guy's track record is littered with corruption, embezzlement, rituals, looting and killings
Sharrap
Re: Photos From Swearing In Of Emeka Ihedioha As Governor Of Imo State by Imo1stson: 1:17pm On May 29, 2019
BeijinDossier:
Okoroawusa failed Imolites in almost all areas. Owerri is a mess

Chino campaign is over and we Imolites know the truth as your old photos make no difference. We wish Ihedioha well to sustain the tremendous development witnessed under Okorocha, sustain free education and also improve wherever possible. Okorocha did well

1 Like

Re: Photos From Swearing In Of Emeka Ihedioha As Governor Of Imo State by chidaddy1198(m): 1:18pm On May 29, 2019
From inception people we collectively willed for in Imo state ends up messing up. They leave their primary job n start politicising may be even decamp to opposition party. Ohakim, rocahas did same. I don't expect more from ihedioha. I wish at the end of his four years tenure he can prove me wrong. Welcome his excellence governor of IMO state.
Prince4mic:
I have a feeling this man will be better..
but 9ja politician be like them get something for office wey dey make them deviate when they get there.
Re: Photos From Swearing In Of Emeka Ihedioha As Governor Of Imo State by hokafor(m): 1:19pm On May 29, 2019
They should be swearing them in, in the present of okija Shirine or amadioha in that way the rooting May
be minimized
Re: Photos From Swearing In Of Emeka Ihedioha As Governor Of Imo State by obailala(m): 1:19pm On May 29, 2019
festacman:
If Emeka Ihedioha can resist the usual wrong tendency of most Nigeian state governors to start 2nd term project project from the first day of 1st term, he will be good. Just work hard with the mindset that you were elected for 4 years rather than that you are entitled to 8 years. However, it is important to maintain grip of party structure for purpose of primaries but use performance to get the electorates on your side for purpose of re-election.
This is actually the problem with Africa and the black man generally. The kind of politics we play holds us down in the chain of stagnation; it makes us unable to think or plan for the future, unable to conceptualise ambitious long lasting projects etc.

Because of the kind of politics we play, leaders are even advised by the populace not to consider starting great projects, but rather to focus on mushroom projects which can be completed under 4 years (so the glory of commissioning goes to their names)... One day we will wake up from this sleep!
Re: Photos From Swearing In Of Emeka Ihedioha As Governor Of Imo State by hypehopza: 1:20pm On May 29, 2019
In Afro House countries, they start work immediately
Re: Photos From Swearing In Of Emeka Ihedioha As Governor Of Imo State by BeijinDossier: 1:23pm On May 29, 2019
Abagworo your propaganda is over, it is time to expose you and your failed paymaster.

You call these pictures old? Oya post the recent ones. Is this taxi colors established when in Owerri? Keep deceiving only your self because imolites are wiser now lol

The last picture was during campaign of Uche nwosu.

[s]
Imo1stson:

Chino campaign is over and we Imolites know the truth as your old photos make no difference. We wish Ihedioha well to sustain the tremendous development witnessed under Okorocha, sustain free education and also improve wherever possible. Okorocha did well
[/s]

Re: Photos From Swearing In Of Emeka Ihedioha As Governor Of Imo State by BeijinDossier: 1:26pm On May 29, 2019
You are probably embarrassed by the present mess in Owerri, no wonder you tagged it old. These were pictures of Owerri taken just last. This is the present condition of Owerri flyover and culvert tunnel constructed by Okorocha. Prove me wrong lol

Imo1stson:

Re: Photos From Swearing In Of Emeka Ihedioha As Governor Of Imo State by bluecircle470: 1:26pm On May 29, 2019
adadike:
Very good! Let's start by demolishing those statues

You lack common sense bro

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From Swearing In Of Emeka Ihedioha As Governor Of Imo State by BeijinDossier: 1:30pm On May 29, 2019
Abagworo, Owerri is a total mess, a gutter town, your days of propaganda are over.

Imo1stson:

Re: Photos From Swearing In Of Emeka Ihedioha As Governor Of Imo State by DaV8King(m): 1:36pm On May 29, 2019
Imo1stson:
Reports say there is general sad mood in the State and the event was not well attended. Imolites wish him a successful stay in office.

Only in Nigeria would a governor's bulletproof SUV be moving with expired armored glass.

The discoloration in the glass tells that the glass is delaminating and about to be as good as a regular windscreen
Re: Photos From Swearing In Of Emeka Ihedioha As Governor Of Imo State by ledamaster(m): 1:45pm On May 29, 2019
BeijinDossier:
Ihedioha will not do much because okoroawusa left so much debt with so much dilapidated roads just like these ones at Owerri
Another Mmbaise penny wise pound foolish Heediot, already making up excuses for him. please go down to Ebonyi and see what Umahi is doing with very little fund. Ebonyi is the state with the least Federal allocation yet doing wonders. you are here making up excuses, for a new governor to one of the richest states in Nigeria. Lol its a good thing Orlu stayed away and didnt come out to vote. Let him be as foolish as Okorocha, by concentrating on the Owerri, while ignoring Okigwe and Orlu, go and mark it, when the time comes he will surely get the Ohakom treatment. keep cheering him into failure with this Okorocha destroyed imo and no money idiotic excuses. Keep up with that retrogressive mmbiase sense that Abia people have used to remain the most backward in the South East. Hehehe the 4years go soon finish and e go clear for una eyes.

2 Likes

Re: Photos From Swearing In Of Emeka Ihedioha As Governor Of Imo State by SoNature(m): 1:45pm On May 29, 2019
adadike:
embarassed okorocha, you destroyed my people, u took their lands forcefully, you refused to pay pensioners and imo state workers, you turn imo state to family business, you demolished eke ukwu Owerri where thousands makes their living from for no good reasons and with no reasonable plan at all. Okorocha , you are Mr abandoned projects, all the major roads in imo state are death traps. Okorocha you are a total failure. May anything like you never visit the good people of imo state and d entire ndigbo in their dreams not to talk of real life. As you leave govt house today, please go straight to ugwu awusa for that is where u belong. And may that ghost that slapped you once remember u again and slap u once more, this time with triple tenacity that will leave you deaf and dumb. Good riddance to bad rubbish !!!

Keep quiet!
Very stale...focus on what we have now!

1 Like

Re: Photos From Swearing In Of Emeka Ihedioha As Governor Of Imo State by valentineuwakwe(m): 1:47pm On May 29, 2019
RiyadhGoddess:
Are you looking to earn daily? I earn minimum of N3900 daily ask me how. I'm more than willing to put you through.

put me tru ooo
Re: Photos From Swearing In Of Emeka Ihedioha As Governor Of Imo State by ChaleeBendel: 1:47pm On May 29, 2019
Where's okoroawusa?
Re: Photos From Swearing In Of Emeka Ihedioha As Governor Of Imo State by kinzation(m): 1:49pm On May 29, 2019
chii8:
Nairalanders eku holiday.
we greet you our teacher
Re: Photos From Swearing In Of Emeka Ihedioha As Governor Of Imo State by SoNature(m): 2:05pm On May 29, 2019
updateboutique:
lol
This is serious

If I hadn't known my way to Imo state, I would've believed those useless stereotypes from e-warriors.

Yes, Rochas has lots of weaknesses, but I know how much he addressed the infrastructure deficit of my state.

And it's even startling that some of those e-idiots are still wailing whereas Rochas is no longer governor.

1 Like

Re: Photos From Swearing In Of Emeka Ihedioha As Governor Of Imo State by BRRR: 2:09pm On May 29, 2019
BeijinDossier:
Okoroawusa failed Imolites in almost all areas. Owerri is a mess
why dint u also snap the good roads or is that all the road in imo state. Hypocrisy at its peak

2 Likes

Re: Photos From Swearing In Of Emeka Ihedioha As Governor Of Imo State by opribo(m): 2:15pm On May 29, 2019
What is his track record, what has he done for his community, stste or Nigeria before now.

Never heard any philanthropic gesture other than being a politician.

2 Likes

Re: Photos From Swearing In Of Emeka Ihedioha As Governor Of Imo State by Chynwe(f): 2:16pm On May 29, 2019
budusky05:
Empty stadium
Empty stadium my foot. I was surprised with massive crowd I saw troop in into the stadium. I was at relief market this morning. I've been praying that there won't be stampede after the crowd I saw before leaving Wetheral road today.
Re: Photos From Swearing In Of Emeka Ihedioha As Governor Of Imo State by ufuosman(m): 2:28pm On May 29, 2019
Congratulations, pls make imo proud and Rochas look stupid with ur good works

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Photos From Swearing In Of Emeka Ihedioha As Governor Of Imo State by Exodora: 2:42pm On May 29, 2019
Don't be surprise at the way people will lose fate in this one.
Whether good road or bad this is politics .
Have you ever asked yourself , why do politicians' keeping keeping promising us good road and constant light and water every 4years , are there no wealthy people to do this even if our politicians can't .
The answer is that they will keep promising us the same good road cause this politics .If all road were to be good what will to use in campaigning again . and they the citizens will divert to job creation and salary increment .
Emeka maybe even be worst than Rocha's but it good we keep trying .Politics will always be ,this people are playing with our brains they ain't gonna repair all the roads is time we wake up from our dream of good roads it has always be same .
Re: Photos From Swearing In Of Emeka Ihedioha As Governor Of Imo State by Nobody: 3:00pm On May 29, 2019
I guess he will be like Peter obi then in Anambra state.. but if u mess up ,

Then we remove u sharply...no time
Re: Photos From Swearing In Of Emeka Ihedioha As Governor Of Imo State by Nobody: 3:02pm On May 29, 2019
ledamaster:

Another Mmbaise penny wise pound foolish Heediot, already making up excuses for him. please go down to Ebonyi and see what Umahi is doing with very little fund. Ebonyi is the state with the least Federal allocation yet doing wonders. you are here making up excuses, for a new governor to one of the richest states in Nigeria. Lol its a good thing Orlu stayed away and didnt come out to vote. Let him be as foolish as Okorocha, by concentrating on the Owerri, while ignoring Okigwe and Orlu, go and mark it, when the time comes he will surely get the Ohakom treatment. keep cheering him into failure with this Okorocha destroyed imo and no money idiotic excuses. Keep up with that retrogressive mmbiase sense that Abia people have used to remain the most backward in the South East. Hehehe the 4years go soon finish and e go clear for una eyes.

Sorry for saying this..

I never liked mbaise men, they are so crafty..
That was a crafty word to start with..

Ndi ara
Re: Photos From Swearing In Of Emeka Ihedioha As Governor Of Imo State by porshie(f): 4:26pm On May 29, 2019
governor rochas okorocha remains the best governor imo state has ever produced.....we love you sir!!!

patiently waiting for the wonders this green capped man will do

2 Likes

Re: Photos From Swearing In Of Emeka Ihedioha As Governor Of Imo State by wingmanII: 4:46pm On May 29, 2019
adadike:
embarassed okorocha, you destroyed my people, u took their lands forcefully, you refused to pay pensioners and imo state workers, you turn imo state to family business, you demolished eke ukwu Owerri where thousands makes their living from for no good reasons and with no reasonable plan at all. Okorocha , you are Mr abandoned projects, all the major roads in imo state are death traps. Okorocha you are a total failure. May anything like you never visit the good people of imo state and d entire ndigbo in their dreams not to talk of real life. As you leave govt house today, please go straight to ugwu awusa for that is where u belong. And may that ghost that slapped you once remember u again and slap u once more, this time with triple tenacity that will leave you deaf and dumb. Good riddance to bad rubbish !!!

Nwannem nwayi,
That animal called Rochas must go to jail.
I was in Owerri yesterday, could not help weeping.
Douglas Rd, wetheral Rd, every where messed up.
You will see ornamental arches over dilapidated roads. Which sane person would do that.
I only pray Imo state recovers all the devastation.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos From Swearing In Of Emeka Ihedioha As Governor Of Imo State by wingmanII: 4:49pm On May 29, 2019
BRRR:
why dint u also snap the good roads or is that all the road in imo state. Hypocrisy at its peak

If there are good roads, why don't you snap it and post.?
It shall never be well for all those who supported that mad animal, Rochas.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

EFCC Operatives Invade Gbenga Daniel’s Hotel, torture Guests - Peoples Gazette / Wike, Ikpeazu, Ortom, Fintiri, Makinde Meet With Pérez Rodríguez In Spain / Nigerian Soldier Kills Private Diko, His Colleague, In Borno State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.