Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,708 members, 7,820,489 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:44 PM

Photos From Swearing In Of Emeka Ihedioha As Governor Of Imo State - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos From Swearing In Of Emeka Ihedioha As Governor Of Imo State (37240 Views)

2023: Atiku Considers Ihedioha As Running Mate / Deji Adeyanju Reacts To Supreme Court Judgement That Sacked Ihedioha As Governor / Photos From Swearing In Of Abdulrahman Abdulrazaq As Governor Of Kwara State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos From Swearing In Of Emeka Ihedioha As Governor Of Imo State by adadike(f): 4:49pm On May 29, 2019
wingmanII:

Nwannem nwayi,
That animal called Rochas must go to jail.
I was in Owerri yesterday, could not help weeping.
Douglas Rd, wetheral Rd, every where messed up.
You will see ornamental arches over dilapidated roads. Which sane person would do that.
I only pray Imo state recovers all the devastation.
Okorocha is one animal I pray never to come across in this life

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos From Swearing In Of Emeka Ihedioha As Governor Of Imo State by wingmanII: 4:52pm On May 29, 2019
SoNature:

If I hadn't known my way to Imo state, I would've believed those useless stereotypes from e-warriors.

Yes, Rochas has lots of weaknesses, but I know how much he addressed the infrastructure deficit of my state.

And it's even startling that some of those e-idiots are still wailing whereas Rochas is no longer governor.

By building arches over dilapidated roads? Honestly I wish I can catch some of you posting all this rubbish.
Re: Photos From Swearing In Of Emeka Ihedioha As Governor Of Imo State by Newmans: 4:57pm On May 29, 2019
Pls Ihedioha recover all IMO state property's stolen by okorocha
The school he demolished and used the land to build his mansion at ugwu oji, don't forget I.T.C properties he converted to his own transport company. All must be recovered.
Re: Photos From Swearing In Of Emeka Ihedioha As Governor Of Imo State by Akuruoulo(m): 5:33pm On May 29, 2019
adadike:
Very good! Let's start by demolishing those statues

Why u leave joy for house come enter nairaland alone ?
Re: Photos From Swearing In Of Emeka Ihedioha As Governor Of Imo State by MikeBetty(m): 5:34pm On May 29, 2019
BeijinDossier:
Ihedioha will not do much because okoroawusa left so much debt with so much dilapidated roads just like these ones at Owerri
Na U Calculate The Debt? Your Type Is The Reasons Our Govnrs Does Not Work. Allow Ihedioha To At Least Takeover And Study The Situation First.

2 Likes

Re: Photos From Swearing In Of Emeka Ihedioha As Governor Of Imo State by Akuruoulo(m): 5:34pm On May 29, 2019
kettykin:
Chai this man has been given a very high target by imo people. Please God give him the wisdom to govern imo

Amen bro
Re: Photos From Swearing In Of Emeka Ihedioha As Governor Of Imo State by Akuruoulo(m): 5:37pm On May 29, 2019
RiyadhGoddess:
Are you looking to earn daily? I earn minimum of N3900 daily ask me how. I'm more than willing to put you through.

oya scam me through
Re: Photos From Swearing In Of Emeka Ihedioha As Governor Of Imo State by B2mario(m): 6:55pm On May 29, 2019
porshie:
governor rochas okorocha remains the best governor imo state has ever produced.....we love you sir!!!

patiently waiting for the wonders this green capped man will do
it is even clear to blind and audible to the deaf.
Re: Photos From Swearing In Of Emeka Ihedioha As Governor Of Imo State by opribo(m): 7:05pm On May 29, 2019
No the man is crap, it is nollywood actors that he is courting. Which invariably means that he will spend his precious time doing nollywood or maybe imowood

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos From Swearing In Of Emeka Ihedioha As Governor Of Imo State by kenneth3428(m): 8:07pm On May 29, 2019
Imo1stson:
Reports say there is general sad mood in the State and the event was not well attended. Imolites wish him a successful stay in office.

It was well attended. Don't talk what you know nothing of.

Re: Photos From Swearing In Of Emeka Ihedioha As Governor Of Imo State by SoNature(m): 8:54pm On May 29, 2019
wingmanII:

By building arches over dilapidated roads? Honestly I wish I can catch some of you posting all this rubbish.

Where do u live?
We can meet one on one if u want us to.
Re: Photos From Swearing In Of Emeka Ihedioha As Governor Of Imo State by B2mario(m): 9:13pm On May 29, 2019
SoNature:

Where do u live?
We can meet one on one if u want us to.
That is still Chino with another handle
Re: Photos From Swearing In Of Emeka Ihedioha As Governor Of Imo State by RiyadhGoddess(f): 11:53pm On May 29, 2019
Akuruoulo:

oya scam me through

May I not have reasons to scam people. Instead of scaming people for a thousand naira, I will rather do jazz to be a bloody millionaire. Now get out of my sight.

1 Like

Re: Photos From Swearing In Of Emeka Ihedioha As Governor Of Imo State by SoNature(m): 12:30am On May 30, 2019
B2mario:
That is still Chino with another handle

That bot is just hopeless!
Smh

1 Like

Re: Photos From Swearing In Of Emeka Ihedioha As Governor Of Imo State by Akuruoulo(m): 12:32am On May 30, 2019
RiyadhGoddess:

May I not have reasons to scam people. Instead of scaming people for a thousand naira, I will rather do jazz to be a bloody millionaire. Now get out of my sight.

dearie Why get this serious .

was just joking around
Re: Photos From Swearing In Of Emeka Ihedioha As Governor Of Imo State by Akuruoulo(m): 7:11am On May 30, 2019
RiyadhGoddess:

It's OK. Just thought NA DEM. One love bro
Alright.
Don't I deserve a good morning ?
Re: Photos From Swearing In Of Emeka Ihedioha As Governor Of Imo State by Akuruoulo(m): 7:12am On May 30, 2019
RiyadhGoddess:

It's OK. Just thought NA DEM. One love bro
Alright.
Don't I deserve a good morning ? after the good morning u then comman carryvme along
Re: Photos From Swearing In Of Emeka Ihedioha As Governor Of Imo State by BRRR: 9:36am On May 30, 2019
wingmanII:

If there are good roads, why don't you snap it and post.?
It shall never be well for all those who supported that mad animal, Rochas.
hypocrisy
Re: Photos From Swearing In Of Emeka Ihedioha As Governor Of Imo State by Akuruoulo(m): 9:40am On May 30, 2019
RiyadhGoddess:

Nde WO sir Ina kwana Ku oju mo o Good morning my friend
Alright sister. good morning too
teach me the business then
Re: Photos From Swearing In Of Emeka Ihedioha As Governor Of Imo State by Akuruoulo(m): 9:40am On May 30, 2019
RiyadhGoddess:

Nde WO sir Ina kwana Ku oju mo o Good morning my friend
Alright sister. good morning too
teach me the business then

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wike, Ikpeazu, Ortom, Fintiri, Makinde Meet With Pérez Rodríguez In Spain / Defection: Some Kwankwaso's Supporters Dump Him, Burn Their Red Caps / Kwankwaso Shows Street Credibility In Ankpa Kogi State (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.