Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,206 members, 7,818,703 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:10 PM

Babajide Sanwo-Olu's 1st Tweet As Governor Of Lagos State - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Babajide Sanwo-Olu's 1st Tweet As Governor Of Lagos State (46741 Views)

Tribunal: Shehu Sani’s Tweet As Atiku, PDP Lose (Screenshot) / Akeredolu Reacts to Kayode Ogundamisi's Tweet As "Unwise" For Saying This / Babajide Sanwo-olu visits Femi Otedola, dines at his residence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Babajide Sanwo-Olu's 1st Tweet As Governor Of Lagos State by Almunjid(m): 5:43pm On May 29, 2019
smokinloud:

He isn't the greatest failure!
it's the holy spirit that spoke through him.
Ambode tenure would be better than Sanwo Olu's.
that's what God is telling me!

Another Yahoo yahoo men of Goat spotted. grin
Re: Babajide Sanwo-Olu's 1st Tweet As Governor Of Lagos State by DarlingEmojist(m): 7:30pm On May 29, 2019
DESMOND go seat down for one place oh
We yur Village Pple no like the way u dey waka-waka about
Re: Babajide Sanwo-Olu's 1st Tweet As Governor Of Lagos State by smokinloud(m): 7:54pm On May 29, 2019
Almunjid:

Another Yahoo yahoo men of Goat spotted. grin
Well mark my words! when this happens hope you'd give your life to God!
Re: Babajide Sanwo-Olu's 1st Tweet As Governor Of Lagos State by Almunjid(m): 8:41pm On May 29, 2019
smokinloud:

Well mark my words!
when this happens hope you'd give your life to God!

My life is already in the hands of Allah. grin
Hope u won't use evil powers to spoil his tenure just to prove ur point?

Re: Babajide Sanwo-Olu's 1st Tweet As Governor Of Lagos State by smokinloud(m): 8:55pm On May 29, 2019
Almunjid:

I'm not here to argue religious with you Christ the only saviour of the world told me through the holy spirit that SanwoOlu's tenure will disappoint many people it'd be worse than Ambode's.
Re: Babajide Sanwo-Olu's 1st Tweet As Governor Of Lagos State by smokinloud(m): 8:57pm On May 29, 2019
Almunjid:

But when this happens remember today and give your life to Christ. without him it's hell fire surely and I pray you don't go to hell!
Re: Babajide Sanwo-Olu's 1st Tweet As Governor Of Lagos State by Almunjid(m): 9:32pm On May 29, 2019
smokinloud:

But when this happens remember today and give your life to Christ. without him it's hell fire surely and I pray you don't go to hell!

Nothing will happen to his tenure except good things. It's ur type that go to Babalawo to spoil other people's joy just to prove that u are a man of Goat.
It will be better for u to give ur life to Jehovah before it's too late. Repent for the kingdom of God is at hand.
Most Pastors are devil incarnate, they need the preaching more than the members or followers do.

Hell will be filled to the brim with Pastors, I'm not sure there will be space for us in hell. grin
Re: Babajide Sanwo-Olu's 1st Tweet As Governor Of Lagos State by dehi: 9:39pm On May 29, 2019
I hope he will not be weak as Ambode #no offence
Re: Babajide Sanwo-Olu's 1st Tweet As Governor Of Lagos State by smokinloud(m): 10:02pm On May 29, 2019
Almunjid:

Nothing will happen to his tenure except good things. It's ur type that go to Babalawo to spoil other people's joy just to prove that u are a man of Goat.
It will be better for u to give ur life to Jehovah before it's too late. Repent for the kingdom of God is at hand.
Most Pastors are devil incarnate, they need the preaching more than the members or followers do.

Hell will be filled to the brim with Pastors, I'm not sure there will be space for us in hell. grin
I am not a pastor, for your information, I am a true born again Christian and the lord surely shows secret things to those who fear him according to the bible " The secret of the LORD is with them that fear him; and he will shew them his covenant." Psalm 25 :14
Re: Babajide Sanwo-Olu's 1st Tweet As Governor Of Lagos State by smokinloud(m): 10:05pm On May 29, 2019
Almunjid:

I'm not saying bad things will happen but I'm telling you here that his tenure will be worse than Ambode's I pray you make it with the next level of Buhari!
.Shalom
Re: Babajide Sanwo-Olu's 1st Tweet As Governor Of Lagos State by smokinloud(m): 10:10pm On May 29, 2019
Almunjid:

but when you witness this make sure you give your life to Christ.
only he can set you free!
Re: Babajide Sanwo-Olu's 1st Tweet As Governor Of Lagos State by smokinloud(m): 10:18pm On May 29, 2019
Almunjid:

I also saw that a Governor died ...
let's watch and see if a Governor's death is announced tomorrow!
though I am not wishing anybody death o!
but I just saw that a Governor elect dies without getting to office...
God wants to show him superiority ni!
Re: Babajide Sanwo-Olu's 1st Tweet As Governor Of Lagos State by Almunjid(m): 10:21pm On May 29, 2019
smokinloud:

I am not a pastor, for your information, I am a true born again Christian and the lord surely shows secret things to those who fear him according to the bible " The secret of the LORD is with them that fear him; and he will shew them his covenant." Psalm 25 :14

CHAI, u get sense 0oo, just because u realize that what I said about pastor is true and that most of them are going to hell, u quickly deny being a pastor. U prefer to be a member of the congregation only. grin

Bad news for u. The pastors and the so called men of Goat have used and are still using the destiny and star of their members and followers to progress and even buy private jets while they the followers are living in abject poverty.

Muslim terrorists kill people physically while pastors kill their members or followers spiritually. Most church goers are dead but they knew not.

U said u are born again? And God show u His secrets?
U sure say no be witch somebody give u chop? Or u wash eye. That's what's trending now among pastors and men of... grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Babajide Sanwo-Olu's 1st Tweet As Governor Of Lagos State by Almunjid(m): 10:30pm On May 29, 2019
smokinloud:

but when you witness this make sure you give your life to Christ.
only he can set you free!

How can I give my life to Christ when my life is in the hand of Jehovah who sent Christ.

Why do modern day Christians Reverend Christ more than Jehovah the Creator of Jesus and also the Creator of the heavens and the earth?. U ascribe to the son of man things he never claimed to be.
Re: Babajide Sanwo-Olu's 1st Tweet As Governor Of Lagos State by Almunjid(m): 10:35pm On May 29, 2019
smokinloud:

Pls, stop lying. It's not good.
No Governor will die tomorrow. I don't know y u talk like this... Are u smoking meth?
Re: Babajide Sanwo-Olu's 1st Tweet As Governor Of Lagos State by Almunjid(m): 10:48pm On May 29, 2019
smokinloud:

I'm not here to argue religious with you Christ the only saviour of the world told me through the holy spirit that SanwoOlu's tenure will disappoint many people it'd be worse than Ambode's.

U chanted names of demons u learned from the sixth and seven book of Moses... And now the demons are whispering evil prophecies into ur heart and u believed it's Christ who is speaking to u.
Wake up and smell the coffee!.
Re: Babajide Sanwo-Olu's 1st Tweet As Governor Of Lagos State by RiyadhGoddess(f): 11:54pm On May 29, 2019
bubblesng:

how

DM or WhatsApp me
Re: Babajide Sanwo-Olu's 1st Tweet As Governor Of Lagos State by suremanpatriot: 12:46am On May 30, 2019
smooth talker! may ya smooth talkin talent turn to actions grin
Re: Babajide Sanwo-Olu's 1st Tweet As Governor Of Lagos State by Almunjid(m): 11:34am On May 31, 2019
smokinloud:

Hello, how market?. Man of Goat!
Has any of ur prophecies come to pass? grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

If PDP Picks Peter Obi.... - Reno Omokri / David Mark As A Military Officer (Throwback Photo) / Asari Dokubo Told To Leave Ndigbo Alone In His Propaganda

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.