Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,252 members, 7,815,378 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:26 AM

Alaafin Of Oyo At Seyi Makinde's Inauguration (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Alaafin Of Oyo At Seyi Makinde's Inauguration (Photos) (37373 Views)

A Look At Seyi Makinde’s First Month As Oyo State Governor By Lati Abayomi / Woman Spotted Sleeping At NASS Inauguration (Photos) / Sanwoolu's Children Spotted At His Inauguration (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo At Seyi Makinde's Inauguration (Photos) by Carlyscales: 2:51pm On May 29, 2019
backnbeta:
Alaafin and the other Obas in Oyo state should please support Seyi Makinde...no controversial demands
They can't survive that way naa

Some of this kings n Oba's have more than 4wives n 30 children. With no tangible sources of income. So how can they fare
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo At Seyi Makinde's Inauguration (Photos) by Bintmusty(f): 2:51pm On May 29, 2019
muystoy:
Ijekuje ki pa esu,na any government in power baba dey support (AGIP) despite all your efforts against Seyi Makinde,awoof will not stop you from shamelessly showing your burnt face at his inauguration
grin no permanent enemy in politics o. Alao Akala was also present at the program.

1 Like

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo At Seyi Makinde's Inauguration (Photos) by phenase(m): 2:53pm On May 29, 2019
ok
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo At Seyi Makinde's Inauguration (Photos) by fredoooooo: 2:55pm On May 29, 2019
muystoy:
Ijekuje ki pa esu,na any government in power baba dey support (AGIP) despite all your efforts against Seyi Makinde,awoof will not stop you from shamelessly showing your burnt face at his inauguration

Alaafin Oyo not Alaafin Apc ..... No matter the political differences he must honour and respect the wish of Oyo Mesi
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo At Seyi Makinde's Inauguration (Photos) by GeneralPula: 3:01pm On May 29, 2019
VillagePipu:

Robbed indeed, wawa illiterate. You don't know the difference between rub and rob.

Why won't you be typing nonsense when your parents failed to educate you. Even if your parents failed to educate you, does it mean you should not get proper education?

You are comparing the Alaafin to the Obi of Onitsha. Obi that is a servant of Kings and serves drinks when Kings are meeting.

Obi of Onitsha ko, Eze of Abakaliki ni

grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo At Seyi Makinde's Inauguration (Photos) by wink2015(m): 3:03pm On May 29, 2019
Nairaobserver:
Moment Alaafin of Oyo, Oba Lamidi Olayiwola Adeyemi's Arrive at Seyi Makinde Inauguration Happening Live at Obafemi Awolowo Stadium, Ibadan, Oyo State.

See more photos below
Source: https://www.nairafame.com/2019/05/moment-alafin-of-oyo-arrived-at-oyo.html

I have been following the Alaafin of Oyo, Oba Lamidi Olayiwola Adeyemi on social platform, newspaper pages.

I like his humble life that is field with humility.

I understand that he was a BOXER during his early years before he assumed the kingship of Alaafin.

Despite his age, he still remain strong physically.

That is the HALLMARK OF A SPORTSMAN !

2 Likes

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo At Seyi Makinde's Inauguration (Photos) by IamSoProlific: 3:04pm On May 29, 2019
solmusdesigns:

grin

obi that isnt ranked any where in nigeria, the backseater among Real Kings, seating like sultans houseboy, shame on you low self esteemed chestbeaters... always trying to compare themselve with yoruba their master

cc: OkpaAkuEriEri

What of the obas

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo At Seyi Makinde's Inauguration (Photos) by Nobody: 3:16pm On May 29, 2019
DjCandyMusic:
He came with a bae.. I love the babe.. Maybe I should propose to her

Go ahead na grin
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo At Seyi Makinde's Inauguration (Photos) by daddio(m): 3:30pm On May 29, 2019
OkpaAkuEriEri:
Any king DAT robbed bleaching cream lyk Bobrisky n Tope Makinwa is a foolish king.
Obi of Onitsha cn Neva bleach.
Tufiakwa

Anyone who hate Afonja should not be seen using Afonja thing.

Na wetin una dey find for Nairaland, abi na IPOB get Nairaland?

2 Likes

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo At Seyi Makinde's Inauguration (Photos) by zulfas: 3:42pm On May 29, 2019
Your foolishness is out of this world tufiakwa
OkpaAkuEriEri:
Any king DAT robbed bleaching cream lyk Bobrisky n Tope Makinwa is a foolish king.
Obi of Onitsha cn Neva bleach.
Tufiakwa
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo At Seyi Makinde's Inauguration (Photos) by OkpaAkuEriEri(m): 3:44pm On May 29, 2019
zulfas:
Your foolishness is out of this world tufiakwa
MPA GI tufiakwa.

1 Like

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo At Seyi Makinde's Inauguration (Photos) by Ossyno9: 3:45pm On May 29, 2019
i ku baba yeye
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo At Seyi Makinde's Inauguration (Photos) by OkpaAkuEriEri(m): 3:45pm On May 29, 2019
daddio:

Anyone who hate Afonja should not be seen using Afonja thing.

Na wetin una dey find for Nairaland, abi na IPOB get Nairaland?
we develop it
All d great pple 4m yuzedo to airforce1 to sarkinyarki r Igbo

2 Likes

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo At Seyi Makinde's Inauguration (Photos) by Shikini: 3:46pm On May 29, 2019
Wow
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo At Seyi Makinde's Inauguration (Photos) by yuanexchanger: 3:46pm On May 29, 2019
Ki Ade pe lo ri...
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo At Seyi Makinde's Inauguration (Photos) by OkpaAkuEriEri(m): 3:47pm On May 29, 2019
VillagePipu:

Robbed indeed, wawa illiterate. You don't know the difference between rub and rob.

Why won't you be typing nonsense when your parents failed to educate you. Even if your parents failed to educate you, does it mean you should not get proper education?

You are comparing the Alaafin to the Obi of Onitsha. Obi that is a servant of Kings and serves drinks when Kings are meeting.

Obi of Onitsha ko, Eze of Abakaliki ni
no Oba in yoloba land is fit 2 stand near d Obi of Onitsha.

2 Likes

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo At Seyi Makinde's Inauguration (Photos) by OkpaAkuEriEri(m): 3:49pm On May 29, 2019
solmusdesigns:

grin

Obi that isnt ranked any where in nigeria, the backseater among Real Kings, seating like sultans houseboy, shame on you low self esteemed chestbeaters... always trying to compare themselve with yoruba their master due to inferiority complex

Oba is d greatest king in d hole naija
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo At Seyi Makinde's Inauguration (Photos) by OkpaAkuEriEri(m): 3:50pm On May 29, 2019
BravoDe:

I hate u with passion
Yah bitter...Twisting every news to satisfy ur tribal bigotry
I hate ur family too
Hw can humanbin eat ewedu

2 Likes

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo At Seyi Makinde's Inauguration (Photos) by EClassicgold(m): 3:52pm On May 29, 2019
[quote author=VillagePipu post=78829165]

chaiii this is too much haha
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo At Seyi Makinde's Inauguration (Photos) by adadike(f): 3:53pm On May 29, 2019
OkpaAkuEriEri:
I hate ur family too
cheesy I just love this guy! Nna Nye m five

1 Like

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo At Seyi Makinde's Inauguration (Photos) by Elemosho478: 4:16pm On May 29, 2019
OkpaAkuEriEri:
I hate ur family too

You are just dumb like other Osu cheesy

Maybe it is because of the Ewedu that you don't eat that make you halfwise cheesy

1 Like

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo At Seyi Makinde's Inauguration (Photos) by VillagePipu: 4:18pm On May 29, 2019
OkpaAkuEriEri:
no Oba in yoloba land is fit 2 stand near d Obi of Onitsha.

Here is your Obi pushed behind like a stray dog. In all pictures snapped with other Kings, he's always atrge back.

If the Sultan was with his ADC who is an ASP, your Obi would be standing behind the Sultan's ADC.

Your Obi is less than an ASP. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo At Seyi Makinde's Inauguration (Photos) by BravoDe: 4:30pm On May 29, 2019
OkpaAkuEriEri:
I hate ur family too Hw can humanbin eat ewedu
Who give a Bleep?....No one
So anybody that counter ur post is a Yoruba right.
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo At Seyi Makinde's Inauguration (Photos) by berbs: 4:40pm On May 29, 2019
muystoy:
Abi oooo. U also noted that ish
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo At Seyi Makinde's Inauguration (Photos) by Gforce2019: 4:47pm On May 29, 2019
DjCandyMusic:
He came with a bae.. I love the babe.. Maybe I should propose to her

I can assure you that you will die. Do you think all these old men are just ordinary like you ?
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo At Seyi Makinde's Inauguration (Photos) by Gabson001(m): 5:08pm On May 29, 2019
I hope he doesnt behave like that incompetent idiot that knws just himself and family
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo At Seyi Makinde's Inauguration (Photos) by googlZa86e5(m): 5:47pm On May 29, 2019
ARSENAL VS CHELSEA | PENALTY SHOOT OUT | EUROPA LEAGUE FINAL PREVIEW.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aSiFobrtpfQ
Re: Alaafin Of Oyo At Seyi Makinde's Inauguration (Photos) by OkpaAkuEriEri(m): 9:30pm On May 29, 2019
BravoDe:

Who give a Bleep?....No one

So anybody that counter ur post is a Yoruba right.
yes
because u pple dnt HV senx

1 Like

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo At Seyi Makinde's Inauguration (Photos) by OkpaAkuEriEri(m): 9:31pm On May 29, 2019
VillagePipu:

Here is your Obi pushed behind like a stray dog. In all pictures snapped with other Kings, he's always atrge back.

If the Sultan was with his ADC who is an ASP, your Obi would be standing behind the Sultan's ADC.

Your Obi is less than an ASP. cheesy
mumu talk

No tym 4 dogs

2 Likes

Re: Alaafin Of Oyo At Seyi Makinde's Inauguration (Photos) by OkpaAkuEriEri(m): 9:32pm On May 29, 2019
Elemosho478:

You are just dumb like other Osu cheesy

Maybe it is because of the Ewedu that you don't eat that make you halfwise cheesy
instead I eat ewedu I killed maself

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Return To APC, Ize-iyamu Begs Obaseki / Atiku Abubakar Bowing To The Ooni Of Ife, Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi / Peter Obi Meets US Consul-General, Discusses New Nigeria (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.