Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,559 members, 7,816,360 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:10 AM

Return To APC, Ize-iyamu Begs Obaseki - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Return To APC, Ize-iyamu Begs Obaseki (37374 Views)

Edo Deputy Governor Shaibu Begs Obaseki For Forgiveness / Edo Election: Ganduje Lands In Benin City For APC, Ize-Iyamu Campaign (Photos) / Kassim Afegbua Declares Support For APC, Ize-Iyamu In Edo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Go Down)

Return To APC, Ize-iyamu Begs Obaseki by ijustdey: 12:38am On Sep 24, 2020
Candidate of the All Progressives Congress in last Saturday Governorship election, Pastor Ize-Iyamu, has called on Governor Godwin Obaseki to return to APC.

In a television broadcast on Wednesday night, Ize-Iyamu said, “We are going to talk to everybody. We are going to bring everybody back. I want to salute my brother, the governor. I will like to appeal to him to return to the party. In every family, we have a disagreement.

“Let it not be said that it was this disagreement that pushed him out. I made that mistake before and I have come to realise that it was a grievous error and I will not want him as a senior brother to make the same mistake.

“I will like to appeal to him to set aside his anger and come back. In APC, he is recognised as a leader and it would be difficult for him to be recognised as a leader in the new party he is going to.

“Certainly, we are ready to work with him and all well-meaning Edo people. We believe it is time to bring peace back to Edo State.”

Obaseki polled 307,955 votes to defeat Ize-Iyamu, who secured 223,619 votes in Saturday’s governorship election in the state.

The governor was disqualified from contesting the APC primary election after he fell out with Adams Oshiomhole over the running of Edo State.

But Obaseki defected to PDP where he ran for the election and won.

https://punchng.com/return-to-apc-ize-iyamu-begs-obaseki/

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Return To APC, Ize-iyamu Begs Obaseki by Madibah(m): 12:43am On Sep 24, 2020
Iyamumu is begging

157 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Return To APC, Ize-iyamu Begs Obaseki by Danwakae(m): 12:43am On Sep 24, 2020
Good One from Pastor Osagie...Baba needs to get back his campaign cash, normal, its not easy back to back loser, enough cash gone

182 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Return To APC, Ize-iyamu Begs Obaseki by osarog: 12:45am On Sep 24, 2020
That's your new assignment, bring Obaseki back and get a federal appointment. I know you'll still would not succeed.

274 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Return To APC, Ize-iyamu Begs Obaseki by Ezemarcel(m): 12:48am On Sep 24, 2020
Una think say we Nigerians b mumu....

God punish this thinking or imagination

179 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Return To APC, Ize-iyamu Begs Obaseki by Ever8090: 12:54am On Sep 24, 2020
Ezemarcel:
Una think say we Nigerians b mumu....

God punish this thinking or imagination
before wetin Una be if no be Mumu?..na so all this old men go dey carry Una play..I think elections don end?..now the Mumu wey been dey follow them for ynash go go back to their suffering while the old men them go settle down start to share money?...Una never get sense for this country that is why nothing good dey come out...

211 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Return To APC, Ize-iyamu Begs Obaseki by micfoley: 12:58am On Sep 24, 2020
Inside life: by Ize Iyamu

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Return To APC, Ize-iyamu Begs Obaseki by Fleshly: 1:00am On Sep 24, 2020
osarog:
That's your new assignment, bring Obaseki back and get a federal appointment. I know you'll still would not succeed.

Loolol. But I wish APC will expel oshiomhole. The vagabond just made APCheat lose Edo for nothing.

10 Likes

Re: Return To APC, Ize-iyamu Begs Obaseki by limeta(f): 1:32am On Sep 24, 2020
They rubbish him but couldn't beat him
Obaseki just think for once if you had lost the election.
Oshopikin and mallam pastor ,Tinubu and kabaka would not hear yr plea..

Bleep them up big time ,politics is a dirty game
I mean bury them, kick them while they are down
And make sure they never get up again

But of cause good people die and bad people live prosper and multiple .
Is yr horse and you sitting on it.

91 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Return To APC, Ize-iyamu Begs Obaseki by Escravos(m): 2:01am On Sep 24, 2020
Fake news. The broadcast they are referring to here happened sometime in june

22 Likes

Re: Return To APC, Ize-iyamu Begs Obaseki by Charmingrascal(m): 2:16am On Sep 24, 2020
After Oshiomole is expelled from the party he might consider going back there.

5 Likes

Re: Return To APC, Ize-iyamu Begs Obaseki by chinjo(m): 2:27am On Sep 24, 2020
Obaseki is going no where. APC threw him out in the cold without giving him the opportunity of putting on his cloths. PDP picked him up, cleaned him up, sheltered him and gave him food to eat. How do you think he can ever forget such a party. This is a big lesson for every Nigerian politicians. Win the heart of the people by your good works so that when it is time for election, they will vote for you and defend their votes. Governor ZULUM of Borno state is already toeing that path.

90 Likes 1 Share

Re: Return To APC, Ize-iyamu Begs Obaseki by akinloye19995: 3:10am On Sep 24, 2020
Inside lifestyle: by Ize Iyamu

1 Like

Re: Return To APC, Ize-iyamu Begs Obaseki by WonderManly(m): 3:38am On Sep 24, 2020
I know something like this will still come up. Which means there's no permanent friend and also there's no permanent Enemy in politics. But my advice to Obaseki is that...

11 Likes

Re: Return To APC, Ize-iyamu Begs Obaseki by Toosure70: 5:06am On Sep 24, 2020
Wait , he is coming.
Re: Return To APC, Ize-iyamu Begs Obaseki by Orubebe01: 5:42am On Sep 24, 2020
it will be easier for IZE IYAM to vomit our YAM(₦700melon) he stole than for obaseki to return to a God forsaken party like APC

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Return To APC, Ize-iyamu Begs Obaseki by Racoon(m): 5:50am On Sep 24, 2020
After all the insults & humiliation they subjected you to including Tony Kabaka barreness insult on his wife? Just imagine if you had lost the election.Tinubu, Adams Oshiomhole,Ize Iyamu would never have heard your own plea.So remember the law of power on crushing your enemies

Well as it's said, success has many friends while failure automatically becomes an orphan.Obaseki will be the most foolish person and greatest betrayal to heed to this satanic call.APC is full of vindictive & wicked souls.

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Return To APC, Ize-iyamu Begs Obaseki by helinues: 5:52am On Sep 24, 2020
Honestly, I love the maturity Ize Iyamu is playing after the election lose.

He is proofing is indeed a pastor

Let Obaseki remains in Pdp and leave the empty Apc party to Oshiomole.

Political relevancy, Oshiomole no get

Marital life is also in comma...

Me dey learn jare

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Return To APC, Ize-iyamu Begs Obaseki by sinistermind(m): 5:53am On Sep 24, 2020
I know this will be the play. And Obaseki might return to APC

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Return To APC, Ize-iyamu Begs Obaseki by Lanretoye(m): 6:22am On Sep 24, 2020
limeta:
They rubbish him but couldn't beat him
Obaseki just think for once if you had lost the election.
Oshopikin and mallam pastor ,Tinubu and kabaka would not hear yr plea..

Bleep them up big time ,politics is a dirty game
I mean bury them, kick them while they are down
And make sure they never get up again

But of cause good people die and bad people live prosper and multiple .
Is yr horse and you sitting on it.
grow up dear,he has just 4 years to deal with all those after which he has his remaining life time to deal with the consequences.mind you,he never took them this far so he can’t bring them down.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Return To APC, Ize-iyamu Begs Obaseki by limeta(f): 6:35am On Sep 24, 2020
Lanretoye:
grow up dear,he has just 4 years to deal with all those after which he has his remaining life time to deal with the consequences.mind you,he never took them this far so he can’t bring them down.

You would know !
Re: Return To APC, Ize-iyamu Begs Obaseki by daddytime(m): 7:00am On Sep 24, 2020
The foolish thief dey look for who go help am realize him governorship ambition in four years time.

5 Likes

Re: Return To APC, Ize-iyamu Begs Obaseki by popez: 7:21am On Sep 24, 2020
This is Tinubu and oshiomhole speaking via iyamu.

Cowards!!

3 Likes

Re: Return To APC, Ize-iyamu Begs Obaseki by weyreypey: 7:47am On Sep 24, 2020
He is going to or in which he won an election and when the wicked APC stripped him naked....

send the memo to your principal

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Return To APC, Ize-iyamu Begs Obaseki by NaijaRoyalty(m): 7:47am On Sep 24, 2020
Bad advice

Oshiomhole and Tinubu sent you to beg obaseki to return to APC abi?

The same useless and evil APC that denied him a second term ticket you want him to return to after your disgraceful defeat at the polls Abi?

Would he had become a second term governor if he didn't port to the peoples party , PDP, that welcomed him to there folds with so much love, respect and support?

E no go better for una for that APC . Always want to reap where they didn't sow.

Useless party of thieves and blood sucking demons.

6 Likes

Re: Return To APC, Ize-iyamu Begs Obaseki by AllTheWayUp: 7:49am On Sep 24, 2020
This is old news, the video was made in June the week when Izye Iyamu won Edo APC Governship primary and Obaseki defected to PDP two weeks earlier .

Punch newspapers should get their news and source before posting old news.

18 Likes

Re: Return To APC, Ize-iyamu Begs Obaseki by ruffhandu: 7:53am On Sep 24, 2020
Thunder should not spare wicked people.

But you pushed him out. If you had succeeded you and your Principal would so humiliate him further.

Obaseki will be a big fool if he at any time goes back to APC. I don talk am.

I dey watch.

1 Like

Re: Return To APC, Ize-iyamu Begs Obaseki by Hambivert: 7:59am On Sep 24, 2020
H.E Godwin Obaseki, don't let the enemy truncate your destiny.

This victory relegates every despicable plan the enemy concocted against you. Though Proverbs 16:7 says "even your enemies will be at peace" with you, it didn't tell us to go party at their abode.

A note of warning : To the man who sidelined egocentric god-fatherism in Edo sate to attain victory... do not let your victory be Sparogated
Re: Return To APC, Ize-iyamu Begs Obaseki by sammysmiles(m): 8:00am On Sep 24, 2020
Nonsense and ingredients

2 Likes

Re: Return To APC, Ize-iyamu Begs Obaseki by kiltoko1(m): 8:00am On Sep 24, 2020
So that you can return to PDP

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5)

"We Are Not Yet Ripe For It": APC Kicks Against Deployment Of BVAS, IReV / Atiku Abubakar Bowing To The Ooni Of Ife, Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi / Alaafin Of Oyo At Seyi Makinde's Inauguration (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.