Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,832 members, 7,813,780 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:09 PM

Regina Daniels Introduces Somadina Adinma To Her Husband, Ned Nwoko - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Regina Daniels Introduces Somadina Adinma To Her Husband, Ned Nwoko (84420 Views)

Somadina Adinma Flaunts Girlfriend, Muna, Shows Off His New Queen / Somadina Adinma Reacts To Regina Daniels Marriage To Ned Nwoko / Regina Daniels Boyfriend, Somadina Adinma, Marks Her Birthday With Hot Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Regina Daniels Introduces Somadina Adinma To Her Husband, Ned Nwoko by ClearFlair: 4:57pm On May 29, 2019
Amakavula:
It's now a new meme.

" honey look at the guy that thought he had a chance " grin

You’re wicked. Give me your location in Abuja so I can come and flog you.
Re: Regina Daniels Introduces Somadina Adinma To Her Husband, Ned Nwoko by Austineva(m): 5:11pm On May 29, 2019
Amakavula:
It's now a new meme.

baby n'idi ok

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Regina Daniels Introduces Somadina Adinma To Her Husband, Ned Nwoko by Gabson001(m): 5:18pm On May 29, 2019
If i ever comment on this girl post again.. Make i shit pin.. And i mean it
Re: Regina Daniels Introduces Somadina Adinma To Her Husband, Ned Nwoko by yvelchstores(f): 5:26pm On May 29, 2019
This is so messed up! It can't be right
Re: Regina Daniels Introduces Somadina Adinma To Her Husband, Ned Nwoko by cooljoe(m): 5:27pm On May 29, 2019
GoTV:
sad As a born again Christian who is meant to speak the truth at all times, i believe this abomination will never be found amongst our Muslim brothers. I have never seen Muslim parents openly trading their childrens happiness for wealth. We Christians need to be shameful and reduce our crave for wealth and material things of these world. John 3:16 says For God so love the world that he sent his begotten son Jesus to die for our sins and those who believe in Jesus will have eternal life. This present generation of Christians have deviated from the teachings of Christ. Sometimes I'm ashamed to be a Christian sad
you never c anything be that.
Re: Regina Daniels Introduces Somadina Adinma To Her Husband, Ned Nwoko by ahnie: 5:29pm On May 29, 2019
GoTV:
sad As a born again Christian who is meant to speak the truth at all times, i believe this abomination will never be found amongst our Muslim brothers. I have never seen Muslim parents openly trading their childrens happiness for wealth. We Christians need to be shameful and reduce our crave for wealth and material things of these world. John 3:16 says For God so love the world that he sent his begotten son Jesus to die for our sins and those who believe in Jesus will have eternal life. This present generation of Christians have deviated from the teachings of Christ. Sometimes I'm ashamed to be a Muslim sad
Glad the sniper you injested last didn't keey yul.
By the way...has your wife returned back home with your kids ever since she abandoned you? thanks
Lots of love from your friendly netbug!
Re: Regina Daniels Introduces Somadina Adinma To Her Husband, Ned Nwoko by Nobody: 5:53pm On May 29, 2019
ahnie:

Glad the sniper you injested last didn't keey yul.
By the way...has your wife returned back home with your kids ever since she abandoned you? thanks
Lots of love from your friendly netbug!

Stop stalking me around. I'm not interested in a widow like you. Bye
Re: Regina Daniels Introduces Somadina Adinma To Her Husband, Ned Nwoko by Ajixegun: 5:56pm On May 29, 2019
GoTV:
sad As a born again Christian who is meant to speak the truth at all times, i believe this abomination will never be found amongst our Muslim brothers. I have never seen Muslim parents openly trading their childrens happiness for wealth. We Christians need to be shameful and reduce our crave for wealth and material things of these world. John 3:16 says For God so love the world that he sent his begotten son Jesus to die for our sins and those who believe in Jesus will have eternal life. This present generation of Christians have deviated from the teachings of Christ. Sometimes I'm ashamed to be a Christian sad
:

Mtchw..., but you are a Muslim that's always pretending to be a Christian in order to derail feeble Christians with this kind of post.
Aforesaid, if otherwise, don't be dismayed and ashamed being a Christian. Work out your salvation because it a personal race. May God help you in Jesus name.
Re: Regina Daniels Introduces Somadina Adinma To Her Husband, Ned Nwoko by Benekruku(m): 6:03pm On May 29, 2019
redsquare:
Chai, see the fresh guy Regina left for Ancestor Ned. Na now I confirm say money is the root of all evils. grin

I tell you!

Na that same money dey make pikin use him mama for rituals

Money is just too good.
Re: Regina Daniels Introduces Somadina Adinma To Her Husband, Ned Nwoko by ahnie: 6:40pm On May 29, 2019
GoTV:

Stop stalking me around. I'm not interested in a widow like you. Bye
grin grin

grin grin grin.
Re: Regina Daniels Introduces Somadina Adinma To Her Husband, Ned Nwoko by Icon79(m): 6:41pm On May 29, 2019
grin grin grin grin grin

To be honest, I don't see this marriage lasting but I pray it does sha.

O pari

OdefaGirl:
grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Regina Daniels Introduces Somadina Adinma To Her Husband, Ned Nwoko by Icon79(m): 6:42pm On May 29, 2019
LOL. Are you a widow

O pari

ahnie:
grin grin

grin grin grin.
Re: Regina Daniels Introduces Somadina Adinma To Her Husband, Ned Nwoko by RichBoy247: 6:42pm On May 29, 2019
GoTV:

I am a Muslim. This statement above is not very true. Northerners do it a lot, even our so called educated Sanusi Lamido Sanusi the ex-CBN governor and current Emir of Kano got another 17 or 18 years old new wife who is younger than several of his biological children after he became Emir. What rubbish! However, I have not seen one incidence among the educated Muslim Yorubas, maybe the illiterates still do. This Regina girl is educated that is why she surprises me with her greed.

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Introduces Somadina Adinma To Her Husband, Ned Nwoko by ahnie: 6:49pm On May 29, 2019
Icon79:
LOL. Are you a widow

O pari

I don laff taya.. grin grin grin
Glad I struck a nerve.
Re: Regina Daniels Introduces Somadina Adinma To Her Husband, Ned Nwoko by Nobody: 6:53pm On May 29, 2019
ahnie:
grin grin

grin grin grin.

Be warned

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Regina Daniels Introduces Somadina Adinma To Her Husband, Ned Nwoko by kay29000(m): 6:56pm On May 29, 2019
eleojo23:

Forget about the number of posts and likes.

Look at the number of views...right now about 500 guests are viewing...the thread already has more than 5000 views in less than an hour after hitting the front page.

You are so right. It is already at 57,000 views right now, and might hit 100,000 views by tomorrow.
Re: Regina Daniels Introduces Somadina Adinma To Her Husband, Ned Nwoko by ahnie: 7:00pm On May 29, 2019
GoTV:

Be warned

Kimmo. Shatap...have you heard about the executor?
Issa new sniper in town...very fast and effective.

Jokes apart....how re you?
Nice knowing you're still very much around!
Re: Regina Daniels Introduces Somadina Adinma To Her Husband, Ned Nwoko by SLOVFO(m): 8:09pm On May 29, 2019
GoTV:

We Christians? What exactly are you talking about? Who is a Christian? You are not a Christian until you have made up your mind to change from your old ways and accept Jesus Christ as your personal Lord and savior. Most people we call Christians today are mere church goers or at most nominal Christians. Stop bringing Christianity into issues like this.

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Introduces Somadina Adinma To Her Husband, Ned Nwoko by divineappo(m): 8:37pm On May 29, 2019
GoTV:
senseless and stupid post

u nor suppose talk at all

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Introduces Somadina Adinma To Her Husband, Ned Nwoko by deltateam: 9:33pm On May 29, 2019
That first picture though. Ned will be like Regina are you insane bringing your lover here?!

Regina be like Uncle boo please do it for me nah. You could see how she was cooling him down.

Ned finally said okay, just to make you happy my daughter.

Las las Somadina will collect cheque and bounce off.
Re: Regina Daniels Introduces Somadina Adinma To Her Husband, Ned Nwoko by ChiefSweetus: 10:02pm On May 29, 2019
Amakavula:
It's now a new meme.

Lmfaoooooooooo
Re: Regina Daniels Introduces Somadina Adinma To Her Husband, Ned Nwoko by Olorunnim: 10:14pm On May 29, 2019
redsquare:
Chai, see the fresh guy Regina left for Ancestor Ned. Na now I confirm say money is the root of all evils. grin
The LOVE Of money is the root of evil
Re: Regina Daniels Introduces Somadina Adinma To Her Husband, Ned Nwoko by Mentorme: 10:30pm On May 29, 2019
GoTV:
You are a disgrace to Christianity.
People that do sold their daughters at tender age to an old men against their daughter's wish.
Puoaaa!
Re: Regina Daniels Introduces Somadina Adinma To Her Husband, Ned Nwoko by izzyvol(m): 12:07am On May 30, 2019
GoTV:
you ashamed of been a Christian all because of Regina Daniel, that serious
Re: Regina Daniels Introduces Somadina Adinma To Her Husband, Ned Nwoko by Allansmith: 12:28am On May 30, 2019
Naija Drama

Yewandequeen:
Rich man collect poor man wife. This soma guy better move on
Re: Regina Daniels Introduces Somadina Adinma To Her Husband, Ned Nwoko by Evidenx(m): 9:31am On May 30, 2019
This Regina Daniel story is becoming stupid everyday. ...thanks to nairaland, everything about her hit front page, very soon we will see on front page, Regina Daniels brush her teeth, Regina Daniel goes to toilet... rubbish!!!
Re: Regina Daniels Introduces Somadina Adinma To Her Husband, Ned Nwoko by DarkRebel69: 11:59pm On Jun 01, 2019
Mindfulness:

The old man does not deserve any respect. He looks ridiculous among all these young people. Instead of being a father figure to them, he is interested in bl*eeping their age mates.

Ageist much?
Re: Regina Daniels Introduces Somadina Adinma To Her Husband, Ned Nwoko by Nobody: 4:42pm On Jun 02, 2019
DarkRebel69:

Ageist much?

grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Celebrities Who Raised ₦150m For Davido (Full List) / Ndidi Obi, "Nneka The Pretty Serpent", 25 Years After (photos) / Photos Of Davido Kissing Mya Yafai Go Viral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.