Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,873 members, 7,810,324 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:03 AM

Toke Makinwa Slams RMD Over Plastic Surgery Post - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toke Makinwa Slams RMD Over Plastic Surgery Post (38365 Views)

Dencia Slams Richard Mofe-Damijo RMD Over His Plastic Surgery Post / Nosa Rex Blasts Richard Mofe-Damijo RMD Over Clems Onyeka Death / Omini The Great: Toke Makinwa Looks Like The Last Days Of Michael Jackson VIDEO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toke Makinwa Slams RMD Over Plastic Surgery Post by jrusky(m): 3:26pm On May 29, 2019
See how all these misguided tiny leg undercover prostitute are just attacking RMD for simply saying is opinion.

To be honest I have chill for Nigerian female yeyebrity or akunabrity a bit I just don't like them.

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Slams RMD Over Plastic Surgery Post by Nobody: 3:31pm On May 29, 2019
Atiku79:
Toke don't worry age and time will demystify all the front and back you think you've gotten.
What does it profit you to flaunt a fake body to deceive the gullible and men of easy virtue?
If all you think about is how to enlarge your natural body, you're of all women most miserable.

By the way, fellow Nigerians rejoice and make merry!
ATIKU IS COMING, ATIKU IS HERE!!!!!!
shut up, so what if she did surgery is it your Bussiness, it her body, and stop saying fake body fake body, are you better than her, give some Nigerians chinko phones and they will start spilling trash up and down, she is balling, enjoying her life, you are not up to her level, am even sure, in this your lifetime you won't even get someone her, hater troll, like my girl said live and let other live, do what makes you happy. peace out
Re: Toke Makinwa Slams RMD Over Plastic Surgery Post by stanliwise(m): 3:33pm On May 29, 2019
KingOvo:
Bloggers have a knack for connecting dots where they don't exist sometimes.
But do I agree with her? Absolutely. It's not anybody's business what a woman or anybody for that matter decides to do with their bodies.
Same people that will criticise girls for having small breasts or ass, will turn around and insult them when they get plastic surgery. Same ones will go on to say Nicki Minaj is sexy and beautiful or follow women on Instagram with silicon everything. You really cannot please just humans.
Humans are hypocrites by nature but in this case RMD didn't mention her name nor anyone.

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Slams RMD Over Plastic Surgery Post by Nobody: 3:34pm On May 29, 2019
iamsea:
Why would a sane human fill up her bum with silicon..
Bum she will use to sit on w.c to poo?
Bum that can be layed and still be abandoned for a bumless lady?
Bum that can scatter anytime?
Was she not later dumped by a guy she bleached for.. Nigga even married a chocolate skinned lady..
We africans need to start investing in our medular rather than on bum and bre*st...
shut up, must you talk, is it your bum bum, if someone comes and say he want to increase your tiny diick, won't you quickly dO the surgery, so stop spilling trash ok
Re: Toke Makinwa Slams RMD Over Plastic Surgery Post by Burgerlomo: 3:37pm On May 29, 2019
Don't worry Toke because those plastic "things will soon fall apart" by the time you aged in Chinua Achebe's voice grin
Re: Toke Makinwa Slams RMD Over Plastic Surgery Post by stanliwise(m): 3:39pm On May 29, 2019
Cinderallagirl:
shut up, so what if she did surgery is it your Bussiness, it her body, and stop saying fake body fake body, are you better than her, give some Nigerians chinko phones and they will start spilling trash up and down, she is balling, enjoying her life, you are not up to her level, am even sure, in this your lifetime you won't even get someone her, hater troll, like my girl said live and let other live, do what makes you happy. peace out
you sounded sensible at the beginning of your comment but you couldn't keep up. Why use achievement as a measure of what is right and wrong. Evans the kidnapper was a multi billionaire, corrupt politicians are owner of private jets, yahoo boys and scammers are owners of super cars and big houses.
When something is bad, it is bad because
1. It hasn't made majority of people happy (Utilitarian principle)
2. It fundamentally defies moral doctrine of a tribe, culture.
3. There is not enough technical or scientific justification for it.

and plastic surgery isn't part of it.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toke Makinwa Slams RMD Over Plastic Surgery Post by Almunjid(m): 3:39pm On May 29, 2019
OtemAtum:
Okay, Toke and RMD are humans and they are only doing what humans do.

In other news, today marks the 2nd year, 9th month and 3rd day since Yahweh, Allah, Moloch and many other gods/heads of religions have been captured and confined into the spiritual cage by the gods of science who wants human beings to start using their brains to reason rather than using the books of religions to eke out their lives.

For details, go and study the BOOK OF UNIVERSAL HISTORY revealed to the world so that they could be free from mind slavery brought to them by various religions of the world. Peace.

Radarada!
Re: Toke Makinwa Slams RMD Over Plastic Surgery Post by Orientalbrother: 3:40pm On May 29, 2019
Deji63:
Toke Makinwa you get liver o. Is it the grand daddy giving you dick that gave you liver to talk shi.t to RMD?
is RMD a God?
Re: Toke Makinwa Slams RMD Over Plastic Surgery Post by Sunsets: 3:40pm On May 29, 2019
Small breast as you called it doesn't warrant a feeling of insecurity. Its about you and no one else. We are most miserable when we look into the mirror and feel disgusted by what we see. Once a part of you begins to relay such feelings to you, rebuke it. Its the devil. You live for yourself. Ain't competing with no one. Aspee people's opinions about you, they don't exist. Your opinion only exists. If someone calls you a monkey and you reach out for the next available tree to brachiate, weh don sa.
KingOvo:
Bloggers have a knack for connecting dots where they don't exist sometimes.
But do I agree with her? Absolutely. It's not anybody's business what a woman or anybody for that matter decides to do with their bodies.
Same people that will criticise girls for having small breasts or ass, will turn around and insult them when they get plastic surgery. Same ones will go on to say Nicki Minaj is sexy and beautiful or follow women on Instagram with silicon everything. You really cannot please just humans.
Re: Toke Makinwa Slams RMD Over Plastic Surgery Post by Caseless: 3:41pm On May 29, 2019
Stupid girl
Re: Toke Makinwa Slams RMD Over Plastic Surgery Post by Baroba(m): 3:41pm On May 29, 2019
I don't understand what people see in this ugly over bleached, bald, fake wig wearing biatch...Una get time seriously
Re: Toke Makinwa Slams RMD Over Plastic Surgery Post by KingOvo(m): 3:41pm On May 29, 2019
stanliwise:
Humans are hypocrites by nature but in this case RMD didn't mention her name nor anyone.
She didn't mention anyone either.
There's a possibility she's addressing someone else too.

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Slams RMD Over Plastic Surgery Post by Almunjid(m): 3:45pm On May 29, 2019
paparazzi1987:
brain is paining this one. If your yansh burst una go dey blame edo people cool

Don't worry!
Nothing will happen to her ass, as long as nail or needle no chuk am. If kasala burst, vulcanizer can patch it grin
Re: Toke Makinwa Slams RMD Over Plastic Surgery Post by stanliwise(m): 3:45pm On May 29, 2019
KingOvo:

She didn't mention anyone either.
There's a possibility she's addressing someone else too.
Blogger are the devils advocate here o. no p
Re: Toke Makinwa Slams RMD Over Plastic Surgery Post by Adeyinka123: 3:50pm On May 29, 2019
Egbe baba e lon ya ju si! You've just crossed your boundary. How old are you? Did he mention name? Why are you so careless?
Re: Toke Makinwa Slams RMD Over Plastic Surgery Post by Mateen1000: 4:01pm On May 29, 2019
The Most successful Hoelosho in Nigeria has Spoken

2 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa Slams RMD Over Plastic Surgery Post by Nobody: 4:04pm On May 29, 2019
stanliwise:
you sounded sensible at the beginning of your comment but you couldn't keep up. Why use achievement as a measure what is right and wrong. Evans the kidnapper was a multi billionaire, corrupt politicians are owner of private jets, yahoo boys and scammers are owners of super cars and big houses.
When something is bad, it is bad because
1. It hasn't made majority of people happy (Utilitarian principle)
2. It fundamentally defies moral doctrine of a tribe, culture.
3. There is no technical or scientific justification for it.

and plastic surgery isn't part of it.
what is this one saying, abeg swerve, so because of what I said, you turn lecturer well done sir, my point is everybody should do what makes them happy, stop quoting society for me, people are the ones that made up society, humans made the rules and it can be change, our technology have change, if you have big nose and you want a smaller one, you have a God given right to change it, the same with a flat ass, so you might as well say, people who are born deformed shouldn't do any cosmetics surgery because it is against religion or tribe, our problem in this life is that society Set a certain kind of rules to follow for the ladies
1 school
2 marry
3 born
and when some don't follow that rules they are been called names and I am here to tell you fvck society, fvck the rules, other countries are advancing while Nigerians youths are busy insulting someone because she did surgery on her body, misplace priorities
Re: Toke Makinwa Slams RMD Over Plastic Surgery Post by OtemAtum: 4:06pm On May 29, 2019
Almunjid:

Radarada!
May the LIGHT OF GOD ALMIGHTY which created Allah your god reveal the truth to you. cool
Re: Toke Makinwa Slams RMD Over Plastic Surgery Post by stanliwise(m): 4:09pm On May 29, 2019
Cinderallagirl:
what is this one saying, abeg swerve, so because of what I said, you turn lecturer well done sir, my point is everybody should do what makes them happy, stop quoting society for me, people are the ones that made up society, humans made the rules and it can be change, our technology have change, if you have big nose and you want a smaller one, you have a God given right to change it, the same with a flat ass, so you might as well say, people who are born deformed shouldn't do any cosmetics surgery because it is against religion or tribe, our problem in this life is that society Set a certain kind of rules to follow for the ladies
1 school
2 marry
3 born
and when some don't follow that rules they are been called names and I am here to tell you fvck society, fvck the rules, other countries are advancing while Nigerians youths are busy insulting someone because she did surgery on her body, misplace priorities
Your inability to calm down and comprehend is sickening. My write up supported your initial statement and followed by my last statement.

The only thing I stood against was the part you used achievement as a reason to justify toke plastic surgery.
I tried to make it clear that plastic surgery should not be seen as a taboo because it didn't cover the three fundamental reasons why something is considered bad.
Also we shouldn't say something is good because the person who did it has become successful like you stated.
Read properly next time.

2 Likes

Re: Toke Makinwa Slams RMD Over Plastic Surgery Post by Nobody: 4:14pm On May 29, 2019
RMD stated facts... whatever that girl is saying is based on sentiments.
Re: Toke Makinwa Slams RMD Over Plastic Surgery Post by bluefilm: 4:21pm On May 29, 2019
Who the _fuck is this fake ass bitch? undecided
Re: Toke Makinwa Slams RMD Over Plastic Surgery Post by Ceazario: 4:23pm On May 29, 2019
Dis 1 sha 1n trend
Re: Toke Makinwa Slams RMD Over Plastic Surgery Post by Onlydaughter(f): 4:29pm On May 29, 2019
Live And Let Others Live!!!
Re: Toke Makinwa Slams RMD Over Plastic Surgery Post by lereinter(m): 4:33pm On May 29, 2019
She should take lessons from mj
Re: Toke Makinwa Slams RMD Over Plastic Surgery Post by Realist1(m): 4:37pm On May 29, 2019
Of course I didn't support his notion about plastic surgery.Nigerians and their one-sided way of thinking due to our culture and religious background.
What about people born with severe birth defects ( e.g cleft palate etc), sick people internally and externally (e.g breast cancer victims with no breast,acid-attack victims etc)and defects caused by accidents (e.g factory and motor accident victims e.t.c) that plastic surgery has fixed their problem and made happy ?
So you tell me they are not happy when they get fixed?

Why should you say you are perfect the way you where created .The truth is no human was born perfect or never get sick.If the problem can be fixed let it be.
Thesame people have no problem with people getting fixed with sugery when is internal but have problem with external surgeries?

The Nigerians that I know will always go for the safest option like fat transfer unless there is no other option before choosing silicon implants.
The only problem is don't overdo beauty or cosmetic surgeries.Most people tend to go for more surgeries when one problem get fixed or get thesame problem fixed over and over again.Like I want my boobs or breast even bigger or the biggest in the world.
Re: Toke Makinwa Slams RMD Over Plastic Surgery Post by lomprico(m): 4:41pm On May 29, 2019
IamD18:
RMD did not mention or call names, but because this hoe is guilty of what he said, she decided to reply.

You dare ask who he is to question what people do with their lives, but you were stupid and hypocritical enough to tell us how you body-shamed a man.

Hypocritical fvcktard! angry

Neither did she mention any name.
Re: Toke Makinwa Slams RMD Over Plastic Surgery Post by Boss13: 4:46pm On May 29, 2019
Thought RMD posted the comment last week. Is she suffering from post-traumatic effect of his comment
Re: Toke Makinwa Slams RMD Over Plastic Surgery Post by lexy2014: 4:53pm On May 29, 2019
Cinderallagirl:

That time she had a vlog or what do u call it, what was she using it 2do? Was she using it to advice people or herself? Did anybody then tell her "live and let live"?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Julius Agwu Donates $35k To Alariwo For Surgery / Psalm Okpe: Eucharia Anunobi Slammed Over Pastor's Sex Scandal / Banky W And Adesua Etomi At Their Traditional Wedding (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.