Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,003 members, 7,817,968 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:24 AM

Toke Makinwa Slams RMD Over Plastic Surgery Post - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toke Makinwa Slams RMD Over Plastic Surgery Post (38392 Views)

Dencia Slams Richard Mofe-Damijo RMD Over His Plastic Surgery Post / Nosa Rex Blasts Richard Mofe-Damijo RMD Over Clems Onyeka Death / Omini The Great: Toke Makinwa Looks Like The Last Days Of Michael Jackson VIDEO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toke Makinwa Slams RMD Over Plastic Surgery Post by lexy2014: 4:54pm On May 29, 2019
Boss13:
Thought RMD posted the comment last week. Is she suffering from post-traumatic effect of his comment

D guys comment shook d plastic surgery customers world. It caused serious earthquake
Re: Toke Makinwa Slams RMD Over Plastic Surgery Post by ClearFlair: 4:55pm On May 29, 2019
Atiku79:
Toke don't worry age and time will demystify all the front and back you think you've gotten.
What does it profit you to flaunt a fake body to deceive the gullible and men of easy virtue?
If all you think about is how to enlarge your natural body, you're of all women most miserable.

By the way, fellow Nigerians rejoice and make merry!
ATIKU IS COMING, ATIKU IS HERE!!!!!!

Which Atiku? The defeated one. He has no hope abeg
Re: Toke Makinwa Slams RMD Over Plastic Surgery Post by Atiku79: 5:00pm On May 29, 2019
ClearFlair:

Which Atiku? The defeated one. He has no hope abeg
It will shock everyone!
Cheer up bro and help us to shout it loud and clear!
ATIKU IS COMING, ATIKU IS HERE!!! !!!!!!!!!
Re: Toke Makinwa Slams RMD Over Plastic Surgery Post by Gabson001(m): 5:03pm On May 29, 2019
Some ladies can be so shameless... Is RMD her mate for her to reply him in such manner?
Re: Toke Makinwa Slams RMD Over Plastic Surgery Post by iamsea(m): 5:18pm On May 29, 2019
Cinderallagirl:
shut up, must you talk, is it your bum bum, if someone comes and say he want to increase your tiny diick, won't you quickly dO the surgery, so stop spilling trash ok
. I guess it's one of your fams i've layed before that told you i'm small down there cuz i'm sure it aint ur dumb self..
Re: Toke Makinwa Slams RMD Over Plastic Surgery Post by Almunjid(m): 5:29pm On May 29, 2019
OtemAtum:
May the LIGHT OF GOD ALMIGHTY which created Allah your god reveal the truth to you. cool

1. The mutual rivalry for piling up (the good things of this world) diverts you (from the more serious things),
2. Until ye visit the graves.
3. But nay, ye soon shall know (the reality).
4. Again, ye soon shall know!
5. Nay, were ye to know with certainty of mind, (ye would beware!)
6. Ye shall certainly see Hell-Fire!
7. Again, ye shall see it with certainty of sight!
8. Then, shall ye be questioned that Day about the joy (ye indulged in!).
Re: Toke Makinwa Slams RMD Over Plastic Surgery Post by Ndamodu(m): 5:34pm On May 29, 2019
Toke, e de pain u? Ko shi lor jare grin grin
Re: Toke Makinwa Slams RMD Over Plastic Surgery Post by Nobody: 5:34pm On May 29, 2019
iamsea:
. I guess it's one of your fams i've layed before that told you i'm small down there cuz i'm sure it aint ur dumb self..
ok, you have admitted it yourself that you have a small diick, now let move on
Re: Toke Makinwa Slams RMD Over Plastic Surgery Post by Ndamodu(m): 5:35pm On May 29, 2019
Toke, e de pain u? Ko shi lor jare grin
Re: Toke Makinwa Slams RMD Over Plastic Surgery Post by Deji63: 5:44pm On May 29, 2019
Orientalbrother:
is RMD a God?

Yeah a god of some sorts.
Re: Toke Makinwa Slams RMD Over Plastic Surgery Post by Nobody: 5:51pm On May 29, 2019
Your body is pubic property; we have the right to tell you what we like angry
Re: Toke Makinwa Slams RMD Over Plastic Surgery Post by Benekruku(m): 5:51pm On May 29, 2019
She even had the effrontery to reply a clear cut explanation made by RMD

First point that this "Notice Me" ain't got brains.

Long gibberish without a factual point.
Re: Toke Makinwa Slams RMD Over Plastic Surgery Post by Spidermon: 5:53pm On May 29, 2019
Their cosmetic surgery isn't necessarily because they have low self esteem.

It is simply business expansion.

When mama put begin sell pass before, she go put sliding door for shop,package come turn am to Tantalizers
Re: Toke Makinwa Slams RMD Over Plastic Surgery Post by Benekruku(m): 5:55pm On May 29, 2019
vengertime:
I never knew this Toke Makinwa is this stupidd

Re you kidding? Hoe been stupid for over 2 decades and you just knowing.

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Slams RMD Over Plastic Surgery Post by sweetrace(f): 5:59pm On May 29, 2019
Abidob:
Toke is just a confused hoelosho.. Nowadays lies is the new truth.. What do I even know

Exactly!!! What do you really know? Have you ever paid her for sex that you’re calling her names? Which lie did she tell? Did she deny undergoing plastic surgery?
Re: Toke Makinwa Slams RMD Over Plastic Surgery Post by sweetrace(f): 6:08pm On May 29, 2019
Toke don’t mind the confused people! It is your body and not theirs jare! These people talking oooh and aaah over everyday people without realizing what work has been done on their bodies simply because they don’t advertise it. People just love to tell others how to live their lives. They’ll be the same ones to complain about sagging body parts, bulges and loose skin. Immediately I put to bed, I will ask for a tummy tuck. A great number of women who can afford it do this. One gets tired of all the stomach exercises.
Re: Toke Makinwa Slams RMD Over Plastic Surgery Post by lekbel09(m): 6:20pm On May 29, 2019
OtemAtum:
Okay, Toke and RMD are humans and they are only doing what humans do.

In other news, today marks the 2nd year, 9th month and 3rd day since Yahweh, Allah, Moloch and many other gods/heads of religions have been captured and confined into the spiritual cage by the gods of science who wants human beings to start using their brains to reason rather than using the books of religions to eke out their lives.

For details, go and study the BOOK OF UNIVERSAL HISTORY revealed to the world so that they could be free from mind slavery brought to them by various religions of the world. Peace.
Another display of crass stupidity
Re: Toke Makinwa Slams RMD Over Plastic Surgery Post by paparazzi1987(m): 6:27pm On May 29, 2019
Almunjid:

Don't worry!
Nothing will happen to her ass, as long as nail or needle no chuk am. If kasala burst, vulcanizer can patch it grin

wicked man, see beta advise grin

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Slams RMD Over Plastic Surgery Post by Midazman(m): 6:36pm On May 29, 2019
Atiku79:
Toke don't worry age and time will demystify all the front and back you think you've gotten.
What does it profit you to flaunt a fake body to deceive the gullible and men of easy virtue?
If all you think about is how to enlarge your natural body, you're of all women most miserable.

By the way, fellow Nigerians rejoice and make merry!
ATIKU IS COMING, ATIKU IS HERE!!!!!!
You just spoilt ur beautiful piece with "Atiku is coming"
Re: Toke Makinwa Slams RMD Over Plastic Surgery Post by ClearFlair: 6:51pm On May 29, 2019
Atiku79:

It will shock everyone!
Cheer up bro and help us to shout it loud and clear!
ATIKU IS COMING, ATIKU IS HERE!!! !!!!!!!!!

What a joke. Atiku is history abeg. He has no case and everybody has moved on.
Re: Toke Makinwa Slams RMD Over Plastic Surgery Post by OtemAtum: 7:22pm On May 29, 2019
Almunjid:

1. The mutual rivalry for piling up (the good things of this world) diverts you (from the more serious things),
2. Until ye visit the graves.
3. But nay, ye soon shall know (the reality).
4. Again, ye soon shall know!
5. Nay, were ye to know with certainty of mind, (ye would beware!)
6. Ye shall certainly see Hell-Fire!
7. Again, ye shall see it with certainty of sight!
8. Then, shall ye be questioned that Day about the joy (ye indulged in!).
I love your poem, but the bottom line is that Allah is currently in a spiritual cage.
Re: Toke Makinwa Slams RMD Over Plastic Surgery Post by OtemAtum: 7:24pm On May 29, 2019
lekbel09:
Another display of crass stupidity
When the time comes when the world will discover that Yahweh, Allah and all the small small gods like them are held captive in their cages, even you shall say, HAPPY IS THE WORLD!!!
Peace cool
Re: Toke Makinwa Slams RMD Over Plastic Surgery Post by Almunjid(m): 7:32pm On May 29, 2019
OtemAtum:
I love your poem, but the bottom line is that Allah is currently in a spiritual cage.

1. Say: He is Allah, the One and Only;
2. Allah, the Eternal, Absolute;
3. He begetteth not, nor is He begotten;
And there is none like unto Him

"Allah! There is no god but He - the Living, The Self-subsisting, Eternal. No slumber can seize Him Nor Sleep. His are all things In the heavens and on earth. Who is there can intercede In His presence except As he permitteth? He knoweth What (appeareth to His creatures As) Before or After or Behind them. Nor shall they compass Aught of his knowledge Except as He willeth. His throne doth extend Over the heavens And on earth, and He feeleth No fatigue in guarding And preserving them, For He is the Most High. The Supreme (in glory)."
Re: Toke Makinwa Slams RMD Over Plastic Surgery Post by OtemAtum: 7:54pm On May 29, 2019
Almunjid:

1. Say: He is Allah, the One and Only;
2. Allah, the Eternal, Absolute;
3. He begetteth not, nor is He begotten;
And there is none like unto Him

"Allah! There is no god but He - the Living, The Self-subsisting, Eternal. No slumber can seize Him Nor Sleep. His are all things In the heavens and on earth. Who is there can intercede In His presence except As he permitteth? He knoweth What (appeareth to His creatures As) Before or After or Behind them. Nor shall they compass Aught of his knowledge Except as He willeth. His throne doth extend Over the heavens And on earth, and He feeleth No fatigue in guarding And preserving them, For He is the Most High. The Supreme (in glory)."

God Almighty created Allah. Check the book of MCC 1:14

14. Now the names of some of these beings (created by God Almighty) are Knoliud, Miklas, Urim, Chimides, Chaleb, Eartum who is also called Atum, Largas, who is also called Allah, Nymphidis who is also called Yahweh, Wanyioyi,... Abassi, Nzame, Nyame;
Re: Toke Makinwa Slams RMD Over Plastic Surgery Post by Sinach0191(m): 8:31pm On May 29, 2019
Who are u to amend wat God has created
Re: Toke Makinwa Slams RMD Over Plastic Surgery Post by Sinach0191(m): 8:34pm On May 29, 2019
OtemAtum:

14. Now the names of some of these beings (created by God Almighty) are Knoliud, Miklas, Urim, Chimides, Chaleb, Eartum who is also called Atum, Largas, who is also called Allah, Nymphidis who is also called Yahweh, Wanyioyi,... Abassi, Nzame, Nyame;

full meaning of MCC
Re: Toke Makinwa Slams RMD Over Plastic Surgery Post by divineappo(m): 8:41pm On May 29, 2019
OtemAtum:
Okay, Toke and RMD are humans and they are only doing what humans do.

In other news, today marks the 2nd year, 9th month and 3rd day since Yahweh, Allah, Moloch and many other gods/heads of religions have been captured and confined into the spiritual cage by the gods of science who wants human beings to start using their brains to reason rather than using the books of religions to eke out their lives.

For details, go and study the BOOK OF UNIVERSAL HISTORY revealed to the world so that they could be free from mind slavery brought to them by various religions of the world. Peace.
fool, that's what u are

May the power of Yeshua deal with you
Re: Toke Makinwa Slams RMD Over Plastic Surgery Post by Rumobaba: 8:52pm On May 29, 2019
Any woman wey de bleach, is dangerous simply because she nor de hear wetin pastor preach.

vengertime:
I never knew this Toke Makinwa is this stupidd
Re: Toke Makinwa Slams RMD Over Plastic Surgery Post by Almunjid(m): 9:13pm On May 29, 2019
God Almighty is Allah.
Re: Toke Makinwa Slams RMD Over Plastic Surgery Post by Almunjid(m): 9:16pm On May 29, 2019
OtemAtum:

Atum is an Egyptian gods, there is no God called Largas. Largas means long in Spanish.
I new from the onset that u were worthless, but I never knew u could be a pathological liar.
I believe in Allah and nothing u say or do that can shake my believe in Him.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Julius Agwu Donates $35k To Alariwo For Surgery / Odunlade Adekola & Wife Ruth Welcome 4th Baby Boy / Dolapo Badmos Wearing Military Camouflage. Fans React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.