Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,334 members, 7,811,977 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:41 AM

Photos Of Ayo Fayose At Makinde’s Inauguration - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of Ayo Fayose At Makinde’s Inauguration (42124 Views)

Isaac Fayose Mock Atiku, PDP Over Absent Of Wike, Fayose At Osun Rally (Video) / Atiku Receives Fayose At His Dubai Residence(photo) / Fayose At EFCC: Deji Adeyanju And Mike Ozekhome Speak. See Reactions (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Ayo Fayose At Makinde’s Inauguration by RiyadhGoddess(f): 3:22pm On May 29, 2019
Are you looking to earn daily? I earn minimum of N3900 daily ask me how. I'm more than willing to put you through. DM or WhatsApp
Re: Photos Of Ayo Fayose At Makinde’s Inauguration by Destroyerofyeeb: 3:23pm On May 29, 2019
I'm sure you also choke on a yoruba testicles but you and your fellow female yamreee come on social media to diss yoruba people. Don't worry our services are always available to assist any lonely omo yeebow. grin
GrowYourSales:
e pain am grin

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Ayo Fayose At Makinde’s Inauguration by greall12(m): 3:23pm On May 29, 2019
Fayose how market �
Re: Photos Of Ayo Fayose At Makinde’s Inauguration by ultimatekint(m): 3:24pm On May 29, 2019
I love you Fayose!���
ride on joooooo���
Re: Photos Of Ayo Fayose At Makinde’s Inauguration by OMOTOWO(m): 3:25pm On May 29, 2019
akin9ja78:
OYO State is the new platform for them now. Enu ti gbe.
seriously enu gbe bajebaje

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Ayo Fayose At Makinde’s Inauguration by 1759ademola(m): 3:26pm On May 29, 2019
Seeing Baba Oyinlola there, I don't want to say what's in my mind.
Pls Governor Seyi, govern in a modern way. Don't give Oyo state just 3 blocks of classroom and label your name on it. Instead, build a model one.
Re: Photos Of Ayo Fayose At Makinde’s Inauguration by orion7: 3:31pm On May 29, 2019
seunmsg:
Oyinlola and Fayose; yesterday’s men of power desperately seeking relevance.
akpabio is on the table your shaking.

add ambode too.

pdp is better than Apc fact
Re: Photos Of Ayo Fayose At Makinde’s Inauguration by Destroyerofyeeb: 3:34pm On May 29, 2019
Well madam ojukwu does not think so, she loves riding a yoruba d*ck with passion. No wonder your brave igbo men treat you like inferior human beings and beat you like drums.
GrowYourSales:

How can I suck a coward of a Yoruba man?

Why would someone want to hide his man? Think about it tongue it's shame

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Ayo Fayose At Makinde’s Inauguration by Damilolasmarto(m): 3:39pm On May 29, 2019
Oyinlola wasn't spotted?!!
Re: Photos Of Ayo Fayose At Makinde’s Inauguration by GrowYourSales(m): 3:40pm On May 29, 2019
Destroyerofyeeb:
Well madam ojukwu does not think so, she loves riding a yoruba d*ck with passion. No wonder your brave igbo men treat you like inferior human beings and beat you like drums.

Any Igbo riding Yoruba has a hidden mission.

Leave me now, I would not suck, is it by force? undecided

Re: Photos Of Ayo Fayose At Makinde’s Inauguration by jrusky(m): 3:40pm On May 29, 2019
I just love this guy. He is a real man hate him or like him he is a definition of a real man and not fulani boot lickers.

He stood firm on what he belief never mind what the fulani emir in Aso Block will do.

I like him because every body can not be a coward. Ride in my man.

For the apc fools don't quote and mention Dasuki gate without telling me where is Obanikoro and that midget Omisore ok so shut da f u c k your dumbs brain if you can not tell me where duo apc thieves that ate in Dasuki gate are ok.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Ayo Fayose At Makinde’s Inauguration by Destroyerofyeeb: 3:44pm On May 29, 2019
Come and suck now for your own good, shukuka is busy duping people in Alaba market he wont have your time. Let me service you very well grin
GrowYourSales:

Any Igbo riding Yoruba has a hidden mission.

Leave me now, I would not suck, is it by force? undecided

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Ayo Fayose At Makinde’s Inauguration by oyeb15: 4:20pm On May 29, 2019
with this kind of character in Nigeria politics, i doubt d development of this country.

Democracy give room for uncultured, indiscipline, charade, propaganda, and incompetent people to aspire power.

No security,
No employment,
bad roads,
inadequate healthcare facilities,
expensive education,
no portable water,
unstable electricity,
and so on.

wat is now d essence of government?
Re: Photos Of Ayo Fayose At Makinde’s Inauguration by nickxtra(m): 4:24pm On May 29, 2019
MrGidifeed:
Former Governor of Ekiti, Ayo Fayose was spotted at the inauguration of Engr Seyi Makinde as new governor of Oyo State.

Source: https://ngg.ng/2019/05/29/photos-of-ayo-fayose-at-makindes-inauguration/
Suddenly humbled
Re: Photos Of Ayo Fayose At Makinde’s Inauguration by Figolouis: 4:31pm On May 29, 2019
OYIN NI O! Whao, how day flies, prince Olagunsoye oyinlola the executive governor of Osun state
Re: Photos Of Ayo Fayose At Makinde’s Inauguration by 6Milk(m): 6:46pm On May 29, 2019
Nukilia:
@Op you did not see Oyinlola a former Governor of Osun State in the picture... grin grin cheesy
lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Ayo Fayose At Makinde’s Inauguration by Danwakae(m): 7:06pm On May 29, 2019
wallex1983:
EFCC is the dumbest thing in Nigeria today...

After all the mouth, Fayose still dey Naija dey Waka.

Where are all the threats?

U wont understand that's y it's not good to kill yourself for Nigerian politicians.

Fayose sold EKITI to Buhari in order to escape EFCC and payback for his insults on Baba Buhari.

Only the main people in APC, like Baba Tinubu knw this.
Re: Photos Of Ayo Fayose At Makinde’s Inauguration by Niseamaka(m): 7:56am On May 30, 2019
wallex1983:
EFCC is the dumbest thing in Nigeria today...

After all the mouth, Fayose still dey Naija dey Waka.

Where are all the threats?

EFCC have done their part, the matter is now before the courts. It’s left for the judiciary to decide if Oshoko is guilty as alleged or not.

(1) (2) (Reply)

George Akume Hosts Femi Fani-Kayode To A Lunch (Pictures) / Governor Uzodinma Picks Nnedinma Ekomaru As New Running Mate, Dumps Deputy / Armed Men Storm Senator Melaye's House In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.