Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,644 members, 7,809,425 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:22 AM

George Akume Hosts Femi Fani-Kayode To A Lunch (Pictures) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / George Akume Hosts Femi Fani-Kayode To A Lunch (Pictures) (42118 Views)

Jubilation As George Akume Arrives SGF Office After Swearing-in (Video, Photos) / Boss Mustapha Hands Over To George Akume (Photos) / Femi Fani-Kayode Hosts APC Chieftains To A Lunch In His House (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

George Akume Hosts Femi Fani-Kayode To A Lunch (Pictures) by wallstreetnews: 9:15pm On Sep 19, 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pcMNjpKcH0s

It was an honor and privilage to be invited to lunch with my friend and brother, His Excellency Senator George Akume, the former Governor of Benue state and the present Honorable Minister of Special Duties, in his Abuja home.

Minister Akume is one of the most respected and forthright leaders in the country and he has been a dear friend for over ten years.

We held a closed door meeting after lunch where we discussed crucial national issues and the way forward for our country.

I thank the Minister for receiving me so well.

God be with you and yours my brother.
https://www.instagram.com/p/CUA9IQdoII6/?utm_medium=copy_link

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: George Akume Hosts Femi Fani-Kayode To A Lunch (Pictures) by wallstreetnews: 9:16pm On Sep 19, 2021

1 Share

Re: George Akume Hosts Femi Fani-Kayode To A Lunch (Pictures) by Xscape1993(m): 9:16pm On Sep 19, 2021
Welcome to the evil party.

41 Likes 9 Shares

Re: George Akume Hosts Femi Fani-Kayode To A Lunch (Pictures) by Truthissupreme: 9:17pm On Sep 19, 2021
Political liability

Just keep eating from pantami table to another, very soon you go chop ota pia pia like abiola

168 Likes 14 Shares

Re: George Akume Hosts Femi Fani-Kayode To A Lunch (Pictures) by masinga07(m): 9:19pm On Sep 19, 2021
This guy no get shame at all.

121 Likes 7 Shares

Re: George Akume Hosts Femi Fani-Kayode To A Lunch (Pictures) by Crossroad1(m): 9:21pm On Sep 19, 2021
After you've given ffk good, you can use him as you like...
This man knows ffk's weakness, he will use him to his advantage

See him laughing sheepishly at food..
FFK, for food only..
Agbaya alatenuje

213 Likes 11 Shares

Re: George Akume Hosts Femi Fani-Kayode To A Lunch (Pictures) by NwaNimo1(m): 9:22pm On Sep 19, 2021

59 Likes 3 Shares

Re: George Akume Hosts Femi Fani-Kayode To A Lunch (Pictures) by ERockson: 9:22pm On Sep 19, 2021
Celebrity Politician with big mouth to eat and tear opposition apart. FFK my guy. FFK please I need food from you only and not from anybody....

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: George Akume Hosts Femi Fani-Kayode To A Lunch (Pictures) by slickbak(m): 9:23pm On Sep 19, 2021
FFK has eaten, the praises will come.

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: George Akume Hosts Femi Fani-Kayode To A Lunch (Pictures) by chatinent: 9:25pm On Sep 19, 2021
Dem use food swear for this guy true true. Just look at his eyes when he sees food. En chest go dey do am as if en wan lock if en no chop am.

Kayode, I ask you, nri oga -egbu gị chineke nnam eh!

81 Likes 5 Shares

Re: George Akume Hosts Femi Fani-Kayode To A Lunch (Pictures) by CXLVII: 9:27pm On Sep 19, 2021
Femi just use PDP pass turns on Igbo ladies

Full option Yoruba demon

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: George Akume Hosts Femi Fani-Kayode To A Lunch (Pictures) by Demigod22: 9:27pm On Sep 19, 2021
Hahaha, FFK always behaving like small boy. But African politicians are just the wrong set of people created by God.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: George Akume Hosts Femi Fani-Kayode To A Lunch (Pictures) by MrColdsweat: 9:28pm On Sep 19, 2021
Ffk has sold himself to be used against his people.

2023 will be a defining year for southern Nigeria.

5 Likes

Re: George Akume Hosts Femi Fani-Kayode To A Lunch (Pictures) by aliyumobi(m): 9:28pm On Sep 19, 2021
Food Master

7 Likes

Re: George Akume Hosts Femi Fani-Kayode To A Lunch (Pictures) by Charmingrascal(m): 9:30pm On Sep 19, 2021
Quote of The Day: "Femi Fani Kayode is my boy, provide him food,he will eat and then sing for you. He’s a smart boy" ~ General Olusegun Obasanjo (rtd) 2015

62 Likes 5 Shares

Re: George Akume Hosts Femi Fani-Kayode To A Lunch (Pictures) by Maxymilliano(m): 9:31pm On Sep 19, 2021
A man's word is his bond

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: George Akume Hosts Femi Fani-Kayode To A Lunch (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:34pm On Sep 19, 2021
Lol. FFK meets another "good friend and brother". Joke dude.

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: George Akume Hosts Femi Fani-Kayode To A Lunch (Pictures) by LibertyRep: 9:48pm On Sep 19, 2021
FFK or FFO?

We need to ask Precious if food is part of his numerous weaknesses. Everyone knows the others.

In retrospect, what has FFK said about Buhari that El-Rufai, Tinubu, Fashola etc hasn't said about Gen Buhari before 2014?

Aren't they now in his camp and singing his praises now? FFK like many politicians are merely anywhere belle face.

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: George Akume Hosts Femi Fani-Kayode To A Lunch (Pictures) by Holybwoy: 9:48pm On Sep 19, 2021
The day you people understand that you cannot beat 'them' in Nigeria, so you have to always join 'them', that's the day you'd stop criticising FK..

Those who criticised the government are either in a smelling detention in Benin republic, an unknown underground cell or 6 feet below..

Join them for the sake of your family please

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: George Akume Hosts Femi Fani-Kayode To A Lunch (Pictures) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:48pm On Sep 19, 2021
Where are the wailing wailers they this yeye fowl is their God and savior throughout the years of looting.
He even abused the greatest igbo that ever lived telling them the part of the body ikemba wife has tattoos on her privates.
But because he was abusing the president, they paid no mind for it.
Yeye children of frustrations,
shame on your lives one by one.
Make una see una lives outside.
All enemies of Nigeria that prays for violence and deaths always, una suffering go continue for long.

God bless all sane, good, honest and hardworking Nigerians.

11 Likes 6 Shares

Re: George Akume Hosts Femi Fani-Kayode To A Lunch (Pictures) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:48pm On Sep 19, 2021
God bless our Darling Daddy.

To the children of hate, frustrations and perdition that this yeye fowl call FFK was a god to for many years now,
Shame on you and him together.
Y'all have been Brainwashed patapata.
Shame on you and your people.

9 Likes 6 Shares

Re: George Akume Hosts Femi Fani-Kayode To A Lunch (Pictures) by Nonexisting1: 9:48pm On Sep 19, 2021
Stomach infrastructure, that's all FFK is after.

10 Likes

Re: George Akume Hosts Femi Fani-Kayode To A Lunch (Pictures) by almusay(m): 9:48pm On Sep 19, 2021
FFK follows where there's food.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: George Akume Hosts Femi Fani-Kayode To A Lunch (Pictures) by Yankee101: 9:49pm On Sep 19, 2021
A few, same set of folks, have robbed nigeria again and again

We need to get rid of them and elect a new crop of leaders with integrity

2 Likes

Re: George Akume Hosts Femi Fani-Kayode To A Lunch (Pictures) by Hemanwel(m): 9:49pm On Sep 19, 2021
I have read hundreds of posts/comments on various social media platforms about the man FFK lately and honestly, I still haven't found the right word that best describes him.

Nigga is much worse than I have read of him

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: George Akume Hosts Femi Fani-Kayode To A Lunch (Pictures) by Sirpaul(m): 9:49pm On Sep 19, 2021
FFK Stomach Infrastructure..... For food only. A big shame to him and his generation....... So useless a man

8 Likes

Re: George Akume Hosts Femi Fani-Kayode To A Lunch (Pictures) by Xscape047: 9:49pm On Sep 19, 2021
DEN OF THIEVES....

DUDE got a GODDAMN PENDING COURT CASES

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: George Akume Hosts Femi Fani-Kayode To A Lunch (Pictures) by Lovenorth: 9:49pm On Sep 19, 2021
We are very happy that our net has caught a big fish, it is now over for the useless PDP, FKK carry go enjoy yourself congratulations for coming to our lovely biggest political party in Africa

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: George Akume Hosts Femi Fani-Kayode To A Lunch (Pictures) by kenzysmith: 9:50pm On Sep 19, 2021
[img][/img]fan I kayode get level I swear

2 Likes

Re: George Akume Hosts Femi Fani-Kayode To A Lunch (Pictures) by MARKone(m): 9:50pm On Sep 19, 2021
Anywhere belle face. Everyone is his friend and brother.

11 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Governor Uzodinma Picks Nnedinma Ekomaru As New Running Mate, Dumps Deputy / Bicycle Ride By Osita Chidoka To Last Federal Executive Meeting (photos) / Aregbesola Visits Ooni Ogunwusi, Squats In His Palace. See Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.