Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,697 members, 7,809,636 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:21 PM

Governor Okowa Receives Ned Nwoko And Coalition Of Nigeria Entertainers - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Governor Okowa Receives Ned Nwoko And Coalition Of Nigeria Entertainers (29388 Views)

Ned Nwoko And Regina Daniels Hold Their Second Son's Naming Ceremony In Jordan / Ned Nwoko And Regina Daniels Hold Private Dinner With Team, Extend Remarks / Ned Nwoko Honoured By Coalition Of Nigeria Entertainers As Life Patron (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Okowa Receives Ned Nwoko And Coalition Of Nigeria Entertainers by Agugbadin: 3:40pm On May 29, 2019
naijaguy123456:
Ned Nwoko the young pussssy slayer.
When Ned is 80, Regina will be 40 and their sex life will be like this !(20 seconds)

[img]https://i./O6Qs.gif[/img]

See the post of an empty, brainless vessel
Re: Governor Okowa Receives Ned Nwoko And Coalition Of Nigeria Entertainers by Nobody: 3:42pm On May 29, 2019
All I can see is my baby Regina Daniels, ride on girl, the sky is the limit, by the way Rita Daniels is beautiful oh
Re: Governor Okowa Receives Ned Nwoko And Coalition Of Nigeria Entertainers by yuanexchanger: 3:54pm On May 29, 2019
See the look on Daniella face,she is in because of the money and nothing else.We pay your 1688 sellers..A trial will convince you..
Re: Governor Okowa Receives Ned Nwoko And Coalition Of Nigeria Entertainers by oforjide: 4:14pm On May 29, 2019
nwonyeife:
We just here complaining , n d girl is going places , all we Shud pray is dat she fines love n fulfilment in her marriage
thank u bros for saying the truth, life is all about connection, adams oshiomole married a cape varde model who was below 20yrs when he married her and the lady is leaving happily in unted state. regina was exposed earlier and she knew the important of connection she has seen men/boys both aside and within the movie industry and feels they can help her achieve her goals, remember movie industry is one of corrupt sector we have in this country so she decided to stick to a matured man that will help her achieve her dream. I don't know why the yorubas have chosen her decision as an opportunity to mock the igbos when her action wasn't a scandal. assuming she was from their side, u will see then attack anybody that abuse her. Yorubas and tribalism are inseparable, I'm not justifying her action but since it was her decision and senator ned nwoko is from her clan and her mother is strong woman as well, so gudluck to her
Re: Governor Okowa Receives Ned Nwoko And Coalition Of Nigeria Entertainers by oforjide: 4:16pm On May 29, 2019
nwonyeife:
We just here complaining , n d girl is going places , all we Shud pray is dat she fines love n fulfilment in her marriage
thank u bros for saying the truth, life is all about connection, adams oshiomole married a cape varde model who was below 20yrs when he married her and the lady is leaving happily in unted state. regina was exposed earlier and she knew the important of connection she has seen men/boys both aside and within the movie industry and feels they can help her achieve her goals, remember movie industry is one of corrupt sector we have in this country so she decided to stick to a matured man that will help her achieve her dream. I don't know why the yorubas have chosen her decision as an opportunity to mock the igbos when her action wasn't a scandal. assuming she was from their side, u will see then attack anybody that abuse her. Yorubas and tribalism are inseparable, I'm not justifying her action but since it was her decision and senator ned nwoko is from her clan and her mother is strong woman as well, so gudluck to her.who are mine to judge her, are my sisters perfect.
Re: Governor Okowa Receives Ned Nwoko And Coalition Of Nigeria Entertainers by oforjide: 4:21pm On May 29, 2019
Ultimatezlant:
she isn't going anywhere, that is what the op is paid to do to your thinking.

He bombards you with so much of trash that you begin to admire it.

Regina isn't happy inside, your statement is what she is spending money on to actually feel good about her decision
jealousy and regina matter will destroy ur miserable life. ewu gambia
Re: Governor Okowa Receives Ned Nwoko And Coalition Of Nigeria Entertainers by HomeOfMe(f): 4:21pm On May 29, 2019
naijaguy123456:
When Ned is 80, Regina will be 40 and their sex life will be like this !(20 seconds)

;DGod forgive you. You're going straight to hell hahaha...
Re: Governor Okowa Receives Ned Nwoko And Coalition Of Nigeria Entertainers by mojimuibi16: 4:23pm On May 29, 2019
The mother is even looking better dress than the girl guess the man is what she ever dreamt of all her life check out the girl sandal
God forbid

2 Likes

Re: Governor Okowa Receives Ned Nwoko And Coalition Of Nigeria Entertainers by ZombiePUNISHER: 4:34pm On May 29, 2019
naijaguy123456:

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Governor Okowa Receives Ned Nwoko And Coalition Of Nigeria Entertainers by googlZa86e5(m): 5:24pm On May 29, 2019
ARSENAL VS CHELSEA | PENALTY SHOOT OUT | EUROPA LEAGUE FINAL PREVIEW.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aSiFobrtpfQ
Re: Governor Okowa Receives Ned Nwoko And Coalition Of Nigeria Entertainers by mereofrique(m): 6:37pm On May 29, 2019
This Ned guy has zero drwss sense.
Re: Governor Okowa Receives Ned Nwoko And Coalition Of Nigeria Entertainers by mereofrique(m): 6:39pm On May 29, 2019
Re: Governor Okowa Receives Ned Nwoko And Coalition Of Nigeria Entertainers by chiboy1116: 7:02pm On May 29, 2019
Regina is becoming darker .
Re: Governor Okowa Receives Ned Nwoko And Coalition Of Nigeria Entertainers by Wiseandtrue(f): 7:24pm On May 29, 2019
Alex Usifo I sight you sir!
Re: Governor Okowa Receives Ned Nwoko And Coalition Of Nigeria Entertainers by Preciouschinwe(f): 7:43pm On May 29, 2019
I don't know why this man (Ned Nwoko)always look unkept to me.

2 Likes

Re: Governor Okowa Receives Ned Nwoko And Coalition Of Nigeria Entertainers by Ultimatezlant: 9:18pm On May 29, 2019
lilwheezy1:
Alex Mr Owo Epo !

you just dey spam nairaland with NEd Nwoko and Regina Daniels post since a week now ..

Ned Nwoko private jet , Regina daniels dinner , Regine Daniel piss , NEd nwoko poopoo ..
They don credit your aza come carry you join body again, funny thing all your post no need reply e don enter FP straight, you dey pay the mods abi you be mod your self gan.

Just take am easy, Maybe you wan make Ned bankroll one of does your beauty pageant.

Guys, if you are looking for the reason why Regina Daniels is always on Fp every day, its the work of Alexreport and his Glessmodel moniker!
The guy has quit his peagent runs o.

Its full time Ned now, expect a lot of Ned when he officially resumes as senator.

Alex dey hustle to be his media assistant for senate

1 Like

Re: Governor Okowa Receives Ned Nwoko And Coalition Of Nigeria Entertainers by oluwasegun007(m): 10:34pm On May 29, 2019
naijaguy123456:

This your Gif na die grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Governor Okowa Receives Ned Nwoko And Coalition Of Nigeria Entertainers by mimicue(f): 10:56pm On May 29, 2019
She’s not comfortable and doesn’t fit into the setting of the pity , what a pity

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Okowa Receives Ned Nwoko And Coalition Of Nigeria Entertainers by suremanpatriot: 12:41am On May 30, 2019
My Govr you are blessed go all d way and excel more Amen. grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Okorocha, Regina Daniels Celebrate Messengers Of Peace Kids, Offer Scholarship, / Moet Abebe Showing Off Smoking Skills [PICS] / Wizkid & Nike's 'Starboy Jersey' To Be Re-Released To Celebrate Independence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.