Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,421 members, 7,812,238 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:28 AM

Who Knows Best Market For Cassava Right Now? - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Who Knows Best Market For Cassava Right Now? (395 Views)

Upto 500 Hectares Of Land For Cassava Farming In Benue. / Mechanical Weeding Machine For Cassava, Vegetables & Maize Farms! / Tippers For Cassava Tubers Haulage To a company in kogi state (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Knows Best Market For Cassava Right Now? by kingmuyiwa(m): 2:18pm On May 29, 2019
I need advice on what to do with my 5 acre of cassava farm. now that the value for raw cassava is so poor in the market. what other product can i turned the raw cassava product into and what is the current market for each products like? and what is the cost of processing an acre of cassava farm to each product. I mean how much do i need to process 1 acre of cassava farm to garri, fufu, elubo ETC. I really welcome all useful advice just for me to optimize my profit. Thank you in anticipation.
Re: Who Knows Best Market For Cassava Right Now? by Masterppower: 3:10pm On May 29, 2019
How much are you willing to sell all to me?

And location of the farm?
Re: Who Knows Best Market For Cassava Right Now? by viktry: 5:19pm On May 29, 2019
What's the specie of your cassava. Our factory needs 4 tonnes of cassava per day three times a week. The required specie is TME 419 CASSAVA
Here's my number 08166549074
Re: Who Knows Best Market For Cassava Right Now? by nhurhetee(m): 5:50pm On May 29, 2019
viktry:
What's the specie of your cassava. Our factory needs 4 tonnes of cassava per day three times a week. The required specie is TME 419 CASSAVA
Here's my number 08166549074
How do i knw the specie?
Re: Who Knows Best Market For Cassava Right Now? by kingmuyiwa(m): 1:54pm On Feb 21, 2021
Acres of fertile farm land is available for lease/rent in ikorodu, and mowe. Contact 08034698250 on whats app or call for inspection and price. We can also help you arrange labours or manage your farm till maturity (inspection is at your expenses, you will pay our transportation to farm)

(1) (Reply)

Most Dependable Shipping Company For You / Buy Your Digital Soil pH Meter Today / Please I Need Tips On Snail Farming

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.