Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,827 members, 7,810,177 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:32 PM

Okoro Blessing: Onye Eze Set Me Up - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Okoro Blessing: Onye Eze Set Me Up (43211 Views)

Onye Eze's girlfriend speaks on arrest of Okoro Blessing being publicity stunt / Okoro Blessing Shares Her Own House / Meet Eze Money, The Owner Of The House Okoro Blessing Claimed Was Hers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okoro Blessing: Onye Eze Set Me Up by Tobiloba2407: 6:47pm On May 29, 2019
Who blames this woman's ex for leaving her?

1 Like

Re: Okoro Blessing: Onye Eze Set Me Up by Nobody: 6:52pm On May 29, 2019
Chubhie:

We as a people should refuse the urge to grant onye eze the license to do and undo with her as he pleases regardless on how much he's worth in paper money.

There are right and honorable channels he could have utilized to handle this which would have made him a darling to both the eyes of the law and in the courts of public opinion.

Onye eze would be in a big mess if anything happens to that lady.
I don't Agree entirely. yes, he had not right takiing laws into his own hands but we are talking About In Nigeria, were the wealthy Oppress the poor anyway regardless. As i ve said. who will challenge onye eze then? grin

Err.. i don't think so. he will not be in Any mess. besides is it because he is wealthy? Are you Against his behaviour because he is wealthy? Poor Nigerians have metted jungle justice to other poor Nigerians numerous times and they were not in big mess, No arrests, no prosecution.

Are you suggesting that if she commits suicide like she is claiming she will, it's the fault of Onye eze? Doesn't that sound Ridiculous?
Re: Okoro Blessing: Onye Eze Set Me Up by LilSmith55(m): 6:57pm On May 29, 2019
WisdomFlakes:
This girl again? She needs to learn to shut up for once. She talks too much. She comes across as a pathological liar.

I no blame her she self wan turn actress overnight, na like this e dey take start, small time like this she self go feature for small film

1 Like

Re: Okoro Blessing: Onye Eze Set Me Up by sweetilicious(f): 7:00pm On May 29, 2019
festacman:
Many angles to Okoro Blessing's Bleep up

×Bribery: Bribing security to enter the compound illegally to obtain shots of the house.

× Trespass: Entering a property without permission of the owner.

× Identity theft: Claiming the ownership of another man's property with all recognizable external features and surrounding landmarks (she could have photoshopped to differentiate)

× Intent to decieve: Claiming a property with its shots given her fame could mislead a person or organization to grant a risky waiver for something she ordinarily is not qualified for.

× Betrayal of social trust: Misleading young people who look up to her as a mentor and role model

However, since we all have LIED and come short of glory of God but were all forgiven. Therefore she should just shut Bleep up and LIE no more.
I don't think she wants to admit her mistakes.

2 Likes

Re: Okoro Blessing: Onye Eze Set Me Up by Chubhie: 7:07pm On May 29, 2019
gypsey:
I don't Agree entirely. yes, he had not right takiing laws into his own hands but we are talking About In Nigeria, were the wealthy Oppress the poor anyway regardless. As i ve said. who will challenge onye eze then? grin

Err.. i don't think so. he will not be in Any mess. besides is it because he is wealthy? Are you Against his behaviour because he is wealthy? Poor Nigerians have metted jungle justice to other poor Nigerians numerous times and they were not in big mess, No arrests, no prosecution.

Are you suggesting that if she commits suicide like she is claiming she will, it's the fault of Onye eze? Doesn't that sound Ridiculous?
I've got nothing personal against onye eze. I'm all against all forms of oppression and intimidation.

Do you know the depth of psychological trauma onye eze inflicted on her? Onye eze has successfully killed off her means of survival as a blogger, killed off any means of goodwill she has left with family and friends and rendered her unemployable.

Now, with food gone from the table, no family and no social life, is that not the proverbial living dead?

1 Like

Re: Okoro Blessing: Onye Eze Set Me Up by bjbjbj: 7:09pm On May 29, 2019
Anything that comes out from your mouth is a lie. You leg go another man property go announce to the world say nay your own. The man no do you reach. If na me na prison you go for end up

3 Likes

Re: Okoro Blessing: Onye Eze Set Me Up by AngelicBeing: 7:14pm On May 29, 2019
Nickijoy:
After drinking with him abi
grin

2 Likes

Re: Okoro Blessing: Onye Eze Set Me Up by BarrElChapo(m): 7:23pm On May 29, 2019
Sniper dey to drink

2 Likes

Re: Okoro Blessing: Onye Eze Set Me Up by Nobody: 7:29pm On May 29, 2019
Chubhie:

I've got nothing personal against onye eze. I'm all against all forms of oppression and intimidation.

Do you know the depth of psychological trauma onye eze inflicted on her? Onye eze has successfully killed off her means of survival as a blogger, killed off any means of goodwill she has left with family and friends and rendered her unemployable.

Now, with food gone from the table, no family and no social life, is that not the proverbial living dead?
Okay.

Absolutely, i am also Against intimidations, abuse and oppresion, she may be traumatised and depressed, but i believe She should take some responsibilties for her Actions, her intrusion into onye eze's privacy by trespassing his property.

I conclude by saying that she brought it all upon herself. smiley

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okoro Blessing: Onye Eze Set Me Up by Paulo3ree(m): 7:30pm On May 29, 2019
OKORO
you again
Your story be like

2 Likes

Re: Okoro Blessing: Onye Eze Set Me Up by bigfather(m): 7:31pm On May 29, 2019
ladyGKilaBCrueD:
this girl still dey lie?nawa oh

So annoying !

2 Likes

Re: Okoro Blessing: Onye Eze Set Me Up by greggng: 7:40pm On May 29, 2019
She might be suicidal ...she needs help now...
Re: Okoro Blessing: Onye Eze Set Me Up by Chubhie: 7:46pm On May 29, 2019
gypsey:

Okay.

Absolutely, i am also Against intimidations, abuse and oppresion, she may be traumatised and depressed, but i believe She should take some responsibilties of her Actions, her intrusion into onye eze's privacy by trespassing his property.

I conclude by saying that she brought it all upon herself. smiley
We all make mistakes as humans. I conclude by saying that onye eze missed a golden opportunity to teach her a not too grievous lesson. Your property is your property as you have all the original documents and legally backed plus you are a billionaire and the target can't match you on any level.

It begs the question. Why would just a girl taking pictures for gram rattle you to such extent? He might be a billionaire but seem to lack common sense or good advisors. His legal team could easily handle that shite while he relaxes in China and do more business.
Re: Okoro Blessing: Onye Eze Set Me Up by TemmyT002(m): 7:48pm On May 29, 2019
Sighs
Re: Okoro Blessing: Onye Eze Set Me Up by Nobody: 7:53pm On May 29, 2019
Chubhie:

We all make mistakes as humans. I conclude by saying that onye eze missed a golden opportunity to teach her a not too grievous lesson. Your property is your property as you have all the original documents and legally backed plus you are a billionaire and the target can't match you on any level.

It begs the question. Why would just a girl taking pictures for gram rattle you to such extent? He might be a billionaire but seem to lack common sense or good advisors. His legal team could easily handle that shite while he relaxes in China and do more business.
You Made alot of sense here. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Okoro Blessing: Onye Eze Set Me Up by delishpot: 8:00pm On May 29, 2019
This small wind that will soon blow and pass is what you want yo die for? Imagine if you had died 2 years ago, Imagine all the fun and hussle, the ups and downs you would have missed out on? In 10 yrs time who will remember this shit!? If life no sweet people like Bill Clinton (remember Monica lewonsky) Kim kardashian(RJay sex tape) Chidinma (Cucumber) etc would have swallowed otapiapia na. Abegi, hold body strong, rugged for awon aye and push the silly barrier down. Your own no worse pass. Learn your lesson and move on.

2 Likes

Re: Okoro Blessing: Onye Eze Set Me Up by Aidejay(m): 8:05pm On May 29, 2019
Some one should publish a book titled
HOW TO END YOUR CAREER
the okoro blessing approach

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okoro Blessing: Onye Eze Set Me Up by hollywater: 8:06pm On May 29, 2019
Story story.. ...Story.

2 Likes

Re: Okoro Blessing: Onye Eze Set Me Up by AtoningBlood(m): 8:26pm On May 29, 2019
Trying had to sell again, her market don low now.

Why take her life? While the world is talking about your lies you are burning in hell, try live your life and redeem your image.

Sin no more girl.

1 Like

Re: Okoro Blessing: Onye Eze Set Me Up by 12inchDickson: 8:35pm On May 29, 2019
Chubhie:

spits
Re: Okoro Blessing: Onye Eze Set Me Up by Chikaa444: 8:59pm On May 29, 2019
Operation fix self damaged reputation

1 Like

Re: Okoro Blessing: Onye Eze Set Me Up by puhleeze(m): 9:52pm On May 29, 2019
It’s funny Karma came back around because she tried to spite her ex husband but ended up shooting herself on the foot

2 Likes

Re: Okoro Blessing: Onye Eze Set Me Up by maxilly(m): 10:39pm On May 29, 2019
So she expects us to believe her?

1 Like

Re: Okoro Blessing: Onye Eze Set Me Up by jaxxy(m): 11:08pm On May 29, 2019
Setup or no set up, u lied and trespassed on sm1else Private property even though I’m beginning to wonder when she took the pix cos no cars were packed and nobody seemed to be staying in the house then.

In anycase he has a right to harass u based on that. Apologies and move on. Unless this is all sm twisted movie y’all acting.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Okoro Blessing: Onye Eze Set Me Up by alanmwene: 11:35pm On May 29, 2019
WisdomFlakes:
This girl again? She needs to learn to shut up for once. She talks too much. She comes across as a pathological liar.
Why should she shut up?Who is this guy to abuse people like that?Let him try this in Uk and see how the law will come very very hard on him.Black people like abusing power They always think that their little wealth gives them the right to do anything.This is what happens when you live in a society full of savages.What crime did she commit?So to take pictures in front of a property and pretend to own it has become a crime?White people do it on a daily basis.They take pictures in front of nice cars,houses,...etc...and post them.Looking at the picture of this clown who owns this property,he looks like a hardcore criminal.Is he in a position to judge people.She must take this guy to court and ask for damages.Even he threatens to kill her,is he immortal?Who is anyway?

1 Like

Re: Okoro Blessing: Onye Eze Set Me Up by royalair(m): 1:10am On May 30, 2019
Upon the small lie wey you lie you still get mind de lie another lie on top your previous lie

1 Like

Re: Okoro Blessing: Onye Eze Set Me Up by kenzosky: 3:54am On May 30, 2019
Saviola247:
Onye Eze or Onye Nze. Dont know what is wrong with you. You are a mother fucking bastard. You no behave like Igbo man at all. How could you take laws into your own hands. Why didn't you report to the police for proper arrest. Now the girl will make a shit out of you because now you are been accused of kidnap and the allegation is tight. Now she is the complainant and you are now the accused. I thought as an igbo man u supposed to get sense. But common sense no dey your brain.
I've been wondering why nobody is talking about what you just said, because from my own observations this onye Nze guy is going to be in big shit if these aligation leveled against him is true.
Re: Okoro Blessing: Onye Eze Set Me Up by IamSoProlific: 4:31am On May 30, 2019
SmileSomewhat:
With such reasoning like yours and most that have dropped comment so far, it will take years for me to come back to Nigeria. Would rather continue to invest here in America. Y'all mentality suck. Bye.

Re: Okoro Blessing: Onye Eze Set Me Up by isram: 5:28am On May 30, 2019
Chubhie:

She said she was setup to do that live.
if you know this girl you understand she can say anything. I know her in person

1 Like

Re: Okoro Blessing: Onye Eze Set Me Up by Lordnonny: 6:54am On May 30, 2019
stupid ass girl, u are just as worthless and useless like the rest of them.Tonto dike,Etinosa,Halima Abubakar and so on............After sharing a drink or two with him u come here to shed those stupid tears.Die if u want to die,afterall ur die isn't my die.

1 Like

Re: Okoro Blessing: Onye Eze Set Me Up by Lordnonny: 7:05am On May 30, 2019
[quote author=Saviola247 post=78833192]Onye Eze or Onye Nze. Dont know what is wrong with you. You are a mother fucking bastard. You no behave like Igbo man at all. How could you take laws into your own hands. Why didn't you report to the police for proper arrest. Now the girl will make a shit out of you because now you are been accused of kidnap and the allegation is tight. Now she is the complainant and you are now the accused. I thought as an igbo man u supposed to get sense. But common sense no dey your brain..............

And I can see the one wey full ur stupid Brain. here is a liar and a petty thief who deceived so many of u,and some foolish ones came up congratulating her.Now she has told another lie and this crazy nigga be acting like superman.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Anita Joseph Wears Short Transparent Black Dress, Address Haters / Davido Visits Wike & Governor Fubura In Port Harcourt / Michelle Makun 10th Birthday: Celebrities At AY's Daughter's Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.