Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,556 members, 7,816,344 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:54 AM

Okoro Blessing: Onye Eze Set Me Up - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Okoro Blessing: Onye Eze Set Me Up (43217 Views)

Onye Eze's girlfriend speaks on arrest of Okoro Blessing being publicity stunt / Okoro Blessing Shares Her Own House / Meet Eze Money, The Owner Of The House Okoro Blessing Claimed Was Hers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okoro Blessing: Onye Eze Set Me Up by aAK1(m): 5:02pm On May 29, 2019
We will think it’s a joke until we hear she is dead. I hope someone puts an eye on her.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okoro Blessing: Onye Eze Set Me Up by 3rdeyeNigeria: 5:03pm On May 29, 2019
The "before taking her life part" got me laughing

People would just wake up in the morning to threaten "themselves" with suicide.

5 Likes

Re: Okoro Blessing: Onye Eze Set Me Up by kaen1317: 5:03pm On May 29, 2019
Small girl with Big God syndrome is what's disturbing her.

2 Likes

Re: Okoro Blessing: Onye Eze Set Me Up by nickxtra(m): 5:04pm On May 29, 2019
nairalaila:
Okoro Blessing who went live again on Instagram, has made a new revelation as she disclosed that she was set up by Onye Eze. 

According to the blogger, she was not arrested nor humiliated by police officers but by Onye Eze and his boys who threatened to kill her. She further revealed that the security operatives the China based businessman brought, claimed they were from the Inspector General of Police and they also threatened to shoot her.

Okoro Blessing who disclosed that she was set up by Onye Eze, further revealed that she was forced to sign an undertaken and threatened with publishing the video confession she made unless she brings N500K. She further revealed that she wants the world to know what happened before taking her life.

Watch the videos she shared below; 

https://unclesuru.com/2019/05/29/i-was-set-up-by-onye-eze-okoro-blessing-makes-new-revelation/

Why will you take your life? Hope they didn't gang raped you?
Re: Okoro Blessing: Onye Eze Set Me Up by johnkay1(m): 5:10pm On May 29, 2019
That is bad.
You unlawfully arrested her and force her to do live video. Eze or whatever they call you, your act is not different from Bokoharam, you kidnapped and black mail a young hustler.

Only God knows how many people you've oppressed because of the little change you have.

You'll never go unpunished.

1 Like

Re: Okoro Blessing: Onye Eze Set Me Up by Saviola247: 5:10pm On May 29, 2019
Onye Eze or Onye Nze. Dont know what is wrong with you. You are a mother fucking bastard. You no behave like Igbo man at all. How could you take laws into your own hands. Why didn't you report to the police for proper arrest. Now the girl will make a shit out of you because now you are been accused of kidnap and the allegation is tight. Now she is the complainant and you are now the accused. I thought as an igbo man u supposed to get sense. But common sense no dey your brain.

1 Like

Re: Okoro Blessing: Onye Eze Set Me Up by sweetgala(m): 5:11pm On May 29, 2019
TRH Onye Eze is a fool that would soon be disabused of his money. The blessing is a stupid girl.
End of story.
Re: Okoro Blessing: Onye Eze Set Me Up by xjiggy: 5:13pm On May 29, 2019
If you say he didn't arrest u and you were not detained, then I don't see why u are crying. In the video I saw, you where neither manhandled or maltreated. Except something else happened behind the scenes, what you see as humiliation does not even equal the deceit you perpetrated against humanity.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okoro Blessing: Onye Eze Set Me Up by BongaFish101: 5:15pm On May 29, 2019
Anoda drama

1 Like

Re: Okoro Blessing: Onye Eze Set Me Up by revolt(m): 5:18pm On May 29, 2019
Foolish aristo... now she has become a feminist loooooolll.

2 Likes

Re: Okoro Blessing: Onye Eze Set Me Up by baby124: 5:20pm On May 29, 2019
This girl has deep mental problems

2 Likes

Re: Okoro Blessing: Onye Eze Set Me Up by Chubhie: 5:21pm On May 29, 2019
RYANAYO:
she was in tears see the video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kirZn-1zZJk
Her narration sounds plausible. It made no sense for her to go back to that house and the security guy still grants her access to the compound.

Onye eze just like Ned took advantage of the process. No doubts how they made their monies.
Re: Okoro Blessing: Onye Eze Set Me Up by googlZa86e5(m): 5:24pm On May 29, 2019
ARSENAL VS CHELSEA | PENALTY SHOOT OUT | EUROPA LEAGUE FINAL PREVIEW.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aSiFobrtpfQ

1 Like

Re: Okoro Blessing: Onye Eze Set Me Up by TOPCRUISE(m): 5:28pm On May 29, 2019
She should have made this confession at the mansion together with the Benz. If she can do that well meaning Nigerians will stand up for her.
Re: Okoro Blessing: Onye Eze Set Me Up by Neddstark: 5:29pm On May 29, 2019
IF she takes her life, i cannot waste a RIP on a deceitful, lying LovePeddler

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okoro Blessing: Onye Eze Set Me Up by valentineuwakwe(m): 5:29pm On May 29, 2019
this whole thing is a foul play....so this girl is calling us fool's? after having a drink with this guy to settle the whole mess, you are coming up to say he set you up..you must be insane..am done with reading any story from blessing okoro!

4 Likes

Re: Okoro Blessing: Onye Eze Set Me Up by Nobody: 5:30pm On May 29, 2019
Cry me a river, so she want to kill herself because of this, Instead of making use of this recent fame, look at Regina Daniels, 80% of Nigeria knows about her, if she launch any product now it will sell, expand this issue for all it worth, gain many followers and finally you can get that fvcking house.

1 Like

Re: Okoro Blessing: Onye Eze Set Me Up by Nobody: 5:32pm On May 29, 2019
nairalaila:
Okoro Blessing who went live again on Instagram, has made a new revelation as she disclosed that she was set up by Onye Eze. 

According to the blogger, she was not arrested nor humiliated by police officers but by Onye Eze and his boys who threatened to kill her. She further revealed that the security operatives the China based businessman brought, claimed they were from the Inspector General of Police and they also threatened to shoot her.

Okoro Blessing who disclosed that she was set up by Onye Eze, further revealed that she was forced to sign an undertaken and threatened with publishing the video confession she made unless she brings N500K. She further revealed that she wants the world to know what happened before taking her life.

Watch the videos she shared below; 

https://unclesuru.com/2019/05/29/i-was-set-up-by-onye-eze-okoro-blessing-makes-new-revelation/

Any how he use to reclaimed his property don't concerns us, is he the owner of the house or not? Is the house belong to blessing Okolo? Why did you want to steal someone property and expect him to go gentle with you? Thank your God his boy's did put tyre on your neck and burn you to ashes. You claim his property and at end he set you free and you get mouth to talk. Kill your self and you reincarnation we don't CARE

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okoro Blessing: Onye Eze Set Me Up by Centcanada: 5:33pm On May 29, 2019
That man is bloody mother fucker. Let them probe his source of wealth he might not be genuine one.
Re: Okoro Blessing: Onye Eze Set Me Up by Nobody: 5:34pm On May 29, 2019
Abeg, kill yourself Already, what a fool.

1 Like

Re: Okoro Blessing: Onye Eze Set Me Up by Nobody: 5:35pm On May 29, 2019
fuckupnation:

Any how he use to reclaimed his property don't concerns us, is he the owner of the house or not? Is the house belong to blessing Okolo? Why did you want to steal someone property and expect him to go gentle with you? Thank your God his boy's did put tyre on your neck and burn you to ashes. You claim his property and at end he set you free and you get mouth to talk. Kill your self and you reincarnation we don't CARE
I wonder oo!

1 Like

Re: Okoro Blessing: Onye Eze Set Me Up by mytime24(f): 5:37pm On May 29, 2019
festacman:
Many angles to Okoro Blessing's Bleep up

×Bribery: Bribing security to enter the compound illegal to obtain shots of the house.

× Trespass: Entering a property without permission of the owner.

× Identity theft: Claiming the ownership of another man's property with all recognizable external features and surrounding landmarks (she could have photoshopped to differentiate)

× Intent to decieve: Claiming a property with its shots given her fame could mislead a person or organization to grant a risky waiver for something she ordinarily is qualified for.

× Betrayal of social trust: Misleading young people who look up to her as a mentor and role model

However, since we all have LIED and come short of glory of God but were all forgiven. Therefore she should just shut Bleep up and LIE no more.
U b lawyer

Abi na u won sue her angry

Re: Okoro Blessing: Onye Eze Set Me Up by Tori46(f): 5:37pm On May 29, 2019
She won't keep quiet now. Drama queen angry angry

1 Like

Re: Okoro Blessing: Onye Eze Set Me Up by yormielee: 5:40pm On May 29, 2019
GOD AIRPUS IN THIS COUNTRY OOO
ORISIRISI EVERY SEC undecided
Re: Okoro Blessing: Onye Eze Set Me Up by Nobody: 5:42pm On May 29, 2019
johnkay1:
That is bad.
You unlawful arrested her and force her to do live video. Eze or whatever they call you, your act is not different from Bokoharam, you kidnapped and black mail a young hustler.

Only God knows how many people you've oppressed because of the little change you have.

You'll never go unpunished.
You sound as a fool, you want him to take legal action before defending him self from criminal that already stole his house. How do you treat criminal that steal your phone? She's a confirmed theif and only way to make her accept being a criminal is live record confession as evidence before going to court or police. The question here is, is blessing okolo owner of the house she post and claim? No she's a yahoo girl. We wait for you and her in Court

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Okoro Blessing: Onye Eze Set Me Up by SmileSomewhat(m): 5:43pm On May 29, 2019
I feel sorry for this young lady but Nigerians on this forum have no empathy. Very bad. She's emotionally and mentally down. Please, families should get a hold of her now.
Re: Okoro Blessing: Onye Eze Set Me Up by SmileSomewhat(m): 5:47pm On May 29, 2019
With such reasoning like yours and most that have dropped comment so far, it will take years for me to come back to Nigeria. Would rather continue to invest here in America. Y'all mentality suck. Bye.
fuckupnation:

You sound as a fool, you want him to take legal action before defending him self from criminal that already stole his house. How do you treat criminal that steal your phone? She's a confirmed theif and only way to make her accept being a criminal is live record confession as evidence before going to court or police. The question here is, is blessing okolo owner of the house she post and claim? No she's a yahoo girl. We wait for you and her in Court
Re: Okoro Blessing: Onye Eze Set Me Up by abbey621(m): 5:48pm On May 29, 2019
SmileSomewhat:
I feel sorry for this young lady but Nigerians on this forum have no empathy. Very bad. She's emotionally and mentally down. Please, families should get a hold of her now.

Emapthy for a situation she put herself in? It's like armed robber getting caught after killing the person they robbed, crying and begging for forgiveness.....Rubbish!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Okoro Blessing: Onye Eze Set Me Up by makeitijn: 5:50pm On May 29, 2019
"bitch plz, get down on your modafvcking knees, you messing with a real ol'Gee"

Nbunkuum

1 Like

Re: Okoro Blessing: Onye Eze Set Me Up by ohem007(m): 5:53pm On May 29, 2019
nairalaila:

She further revealed that she wants the world to know what happened before taking her life

Person wey dey cry no dey see road...

I wonder how she did that

Abeg make pesincheck on her o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Zack Amata Weds For The First Time In His 60s (Photos) / Check out Mercy Johnson's Outfit to 2015 AMVCA / Picture Of Shan George And Mikel Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.