Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,507 members, 7,826,916 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:56 PM

Urgent! I Need Help On Lagos To Cameroon Waybill - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Urgent! I Need Help On Lagos To Cameroon Waybill (787 Views)

Price War: Ethiopian Airlines On Lagos -london Route Now Cheaper Than Air Peace / Tanker Fire On Lagos Ibadan Expressway: Corpses Evacuated, Eyewitness Accounts / Traveling By Road To Cameroon From Ikom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgent! I Need Help On Lagos To Cameroon Waybill by joshmoy(m): 3:25pm On May 29, 2019
Good affernon ppl. i urgently need help and guidelines on how to waybill a parcel from lagos to cameroon. Thanks
Re: Urgent! I Need Help On Lagos To Cameroon Waybill by richhills(m): 12:39pm On Jun 20, 2019
the way i do;
i waybill to ikom, in care of a driver that i am used to. He picks it,cross it into cameroon,drop it off to another transportation agency like chisco/p;eace mass, who then dispatch to bamenda or yaounde for me
Re: Urgent! I Need Help On Lagos To Cameroon Waybill by joshmoy(m): 6:52pm On Jul 01, 2019
richhills:
the way i do;
i waybill to ikom, in care of a driver that i am used to. He picks it,cross it into cameroon,drop it off to another transportation agency like chisco/p;eace mass, who then dispatch to bamenda or yaounde for me

thanks sir
Re: Urgent! I Need Help On Lagos To Cameroon Waybill by EGprince(m): 12:37am On Jul 05, 2019
Please how much will everything cost from Ikom to Cameroon, then to Bamenda, I also want to send a phone to someone in Cameroon, but DHL wants to charge 28,000, It's too expensive

(1) (Reply)

Lady Deported From Dubai For Traveling With The New Nigerian Passport / Ibom Air Increases Flight Frequency To Accommodate Christmas Travel. / Biggest Retail Store In Canada...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.