Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,526 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:40 AM

Okoro Blessing CEO Threatens To Take Her Life (Video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Okoro Blessing CEO Threatens To Take Her Life (Video) (4122 Views)

Okoro Blessing Shares Her Own House / Meet Eze Money, The Owner Of The House Okoro Blessing Claimed Was Hers / Okoro Blessing Shows Her Duplex House, 8 Years After Ex-husband Threw Her Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Okoro Blessing CEO Threatens To Take Her Life (Video) by Amagite(m): 3:55pm On May 29, 2019
Relationship blogger, Blessing Okoro has taken to her Instagram live video to say she wants the world to know what really happened, and has threatened to take her life.

According to Blessing, she was set up by Onye Eze, the real house owner she claimed was hers.

She also said no police officer handcuffed or arrested her, that Onye Eze sent his boys to humiliate her.

Watch the videos as she broke down here; http://www.amagitesblog.com/2019/05/i-want-the-world-to-know-what-happened-before-i-take-my-life-blessing-ceo-breaks-down-in-new-video.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kirZn-1zZJk

Re: Okoro Blessing CEO Threatens To Take Her Life (Video) by Nobody: 3:57pm On May 29, 2019
Oya now this is getting out of hand
Re: Okoro Blessing CEO Threatens To Take Her Life (Video) by Giddymoney(m): 3:57pm On May 29, 2019

3 Likes

Re: Okoro Blessing CEO Threatens To Take Her Life (Video) by Atiku79: 3:59pm On May 29, 2019
Every statement from you always sound deceptive and untrue owing to your previous attempt to hoodwink the general public.

All the same, I feel so sorry for the excruciating SHAME you've endured. I believe you've learnt your lessons.

Fellow Nigerians rejoice and make merry!

ATIKU IS COMING , ATIKU IS HERE!! !!!!!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Okoro Blessing CEO Threatens To Take Her Life (Video) by success1smyn(m): 4:01pm On May 29, 2019
Pele
Re: Okoro Blessing CEO Threatens To Take Her Life (Video) by SageMK: 4:01pm On May 29, 2019
sad

She doesn't deserve the humiliation.
Folks lie all the time about stuff that is not theirs.
Re: Okoro Blessing CEO Threatens To Take Her Life (Video) by Phenomenal16(f): 4:02pm On May 29, 2019
Fake life....n its Consequences .........u Neva see humiliation.. Next tym go n post somebody's huz...yeye gal.....did u say u wanna commit suicide.... The door is open wide enough....
See her face,,,,,,be giving hard working gals high bp ..mumu somebori undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Okoro Blessing CEO Threatens To Take Her Life (Video) by Phenomenal16(f): 4:03pm On May 29, 2019
success1smyn:
Pele
pele to who? ...shebi she wan trend,,,,,,,she don't know that water get level.. N shoe get size
Re: Okoro Blessing CEO Threatens To Take Her Life (Video) by Phenomenal16(f): 4:05pm On May 29, 2019
Cry cry baby I want to see your mummy shame!!!! grin
Re: Okoro Blessing CEO Threatens To Take Her Life (Video) by success1smyn(m): 4:05pm On May 29, 2019
Phenomenal16:
pele to who? ...shebi she wan trend,,,,,,,she don't know that water get level.. N shoe get size
thats exactly why am saying pele to her.
Re: Okoro Blessing CEO Threatens To Take Her Life (Video) by prodigyhenry: 4:06pm On May 29, 2019
Set her up how?, You mean he invited her to his house to take pictures and then posted it on her Instagram that she owns it.. none of my business but, she's still lying

1 Like

Re: Okoro Blessing CEO Threatens To Take Her Life (Video) by RYANAYO(m): 4:13pm On May 29, 2019
she was crying seriously o, see the video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kirZn-1zZJk
Re: Okoro Blessing CEO Threatens To Take Her Life (Video) by VulgarLee(m): 4:16pm On May 29, 2019
Don't be surprised this onye eze guy paid her for this.

Everybody want to be known

1 Like

Re: Okoro Blessing CEO Threatens To Take Her Life (Video) by SageMK: 4:18pm On May 29, 2019
VulgarLee:

True. Maybe they are using us to play ludo. angry
Re: Okoro Blessing CEO Threatens To Take Her Life (Video) by Onecutetivboi(m): 4:31pm On May 29, 2019
Abeg ooh
Life is too short to commit sucide
jusj chill. I mean chill, you go still die

1 Like

Re: Okoro Blessing CEO Threatens To Take Her Life (Video) by festacman(m): 4:35pm On May 29, 2019
Now, this is time to arrest her for real. The consequences of her blunder are just begining to sink in after all the hullabaloo had died down. She is all by herself now. Depression is setting in. Suicide is imminent unless her family and friends move in to save from her self. She needs help NOW.

I would hate to talk about this beautiful lady in past tense. God forbid!
Re: Okoro Blessing CEO Threatens To Take Her Life (Video) by olisaEze(m): 4:37pm On May 29, 2019
Suicide, a permanent solution to a temporary problem!

Winter is here with the neXt level gang and it’s like dis one never lie finish! Mtchewww!!

Re: Okoro Blessing CEO Threatens To Take Her Life (Video) by Deepfeel(m): 4:48pm On May 29, 2019
Instead of her to lay low and play like a b*tch and allow the whole drama die down shes talking of the world knowing the truth what truth?, if she cares about truth she won't lie to the world that that man's house is her's in the first place, you publicly claimed someone's property is yours he humiliates you publicly that its a lie whether his boys did or the police did it, it doesn't matter you are a liar simple, taking your life won't change the lie to truth
Re: Okoro Blessing CEO Threatens To Take Her Life (Video) by hisgrace090: 4:59pm On May 29, 2019
VulgarLee:

With the rate of our desperation its possible.
Re: Okoro Blessing CEO Threatens To Take Her Life (Video) by Nickijoy(f): 5:18pm On May 29, 2019
Did he asked you to lay claim to his house? you were so comfortable lying to people and most importantly to yourself!! you even fell for your own lies! chaiiiii

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okoro Blessing CEO Threatens To Take Her Life (Video) by pally123: 5:31pm On May 29, 2019
Abeg, e never do for this woman?
Re: Okoro Blessing CEO Threatens To Take Her Life (Video) by victorian(f): 5:36pm On May 29, 2019
She's a complete disgrace.

Can't she just keep quiet and lay low for a year or two? Is it so hard?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Okoro Blessing CEO Threatens To Take Her Life (Video) by Nobody: 5:48pm On May 29, 2019
Even though I don't support what she did, someone should please reach out to her abeg....she is going through a lot her pictures all the Internet in handcuffs what a pity...
Re: Okoro Blessing CEO Threatens To Take Her Life (Video) by Nobody: 6:28pm On May 29, 2019
I never knew her until this recent saga.. The publicity stunt is really working.. Kudos.. For those pitying her, hold your pity. She knows what she is doing.. Man must blow..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Okoro Blessing CEO Threatens To Take Her Life (Video) by Nemesis0147(m): 6:54pm On May 29, 2019
work and believe.. you will get your own mansion very soon...work on believe

1 Like

Re: Okoro Blessing CEO Threatens To Take Her Life (Video) by vengertime: 7:15pm On May 29, 2019
These attention seekers,
Re: Okoro Blessing CEO Threatens To Take Her Life (Video) by sinaj(f): 7:17pm On May 29, 2019
She is Deluded
Re: Okoro Blessing CEO Threatens To Take Her Life (Video) by Chubhie: 7:22pm On May 29, 2019
People close enough to her should reach out to her. Onye eze should partly be held responsible if anything happens to her.
Re: Okoro Blessing CEO Threatens To Take Her Life (Video) by Houseofglam7(f): 7:26pm On May 29, 2019
undecided
Re: Okoro Blessing CEO Threatens To Take Her Life (Video) by Joystark(f): 9:31pm On May 29, 2019
ey ya cry

(1) (Reply)

Tupac’s Handwritten Love Letter To Madonna Goes For Auction Starting At $100,000 / Beverly Osu Set To Bag Her First Brand Endorsement Deal, Fans Solicit For Her / OMG! Look At What These Stars Are Wearing...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.