Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,989 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:53 AM

Regina Daniels Flaunts Her Engagement Ring - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Regina Daniels Flaunts Her Engagement Ring (46720 Views)

Regina Daniels Flaunts Arm Tattoo / Regina Daniels Flaunts Her Expensive Jewelry / Regina Daniels Flaunts Her N3.3M Rolex Watch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Regina Daniels Flaunts Her Engagement Ring by Zombiekiller010: 8:30pm On May 29, 2019
Op and mod that post this wont make heaven, whats so special about this LovePeddler

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Flaunts Her Engagement Ring by Rumobaba: 8:31pm On May 29, 2019
Na dem
Deeo11:
Hi
Re: Regina Daniels Flaunts Her Engagement Ring by Nobody: 8:32pm On May 29, 2019
Nothing wrecks than faking happiness
Re: Regina Daniels Flaunts Her Engagement Ring by onlyboyson(m): 8:33pm On May 29, 2019
Oga u have trouble maker
Re: Regina Daniels Flaunts Her Engagement Ring by Junkie1: 8:34pm On May 29, 2019
Deeo11:
Hi
OK
Re: Regina Daniels Flaunts Her Engagement Ring by Breezzy(m): 8:35pm On May 29, 2019
Id97:
It is baffling how this girl has become the subject of discourse in a country that prides itself as the giant of Africa.But when it comes to matters affecting well beings of every citizen of the country,watch how apathetic most Nigerians will become.I don't know why the decision taken by Regina daniels at the behest of her mom should be anyone's business as since it doesn't affecting anybody.
If only Nigerians would be this enthusiastic about the call for the dissolution of SARs that are now notorious for wanton harassment and killing of innocent nigerians,SARS will be a thing of the past.
If only Nigerians would be this enthusiastic about demanding accountability from the government at all levels,our country will make headways.
remain blessed
Re: Regina Daniels Flaunts Her Engagement Ring by ainas247: 8:39pm On May 29, 2019
iso604:

MIND YOUR GOOGLE BUSINESS AND FACE YOUR LIFE

MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS AND FACE YOUR LIFE
Re: Regina Daniels Flaunts Her Engagement Ring by Penywise(m): 8:40pm On May 29, 2019
Cool post. Thanks for sharing. I learnt a lot.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Regina Daniels Flaunts Her Engagement Ring by MrayNgozi(f): 8:40pm On May 29, 2019
Re: Regina Daniels Flaunts Her Engagement Ring by baby124: 8:42pm On May 29, 2019
Nobody cares about you and grandpa. Do quick and make the greatest mistake of your life make we hear word.
Re: Regina Daniels Flaunts Her Engagement Ring by Benekruku(m): 8:50pm On May 29, 2019
jagabanlewis:
Am bothhered if she pays fr her story to mk front page

Trust me, she pays

That's the play.
Re: Regina Daniels Flaunts Her Engagement Ring by standout5: 8:55pm On May 29, 2019
Id97:
It is baffling how this girl has become the subject of discourse in a country that prides itself as the giant of Africa.But when it comes to matters affecting well beings of every citizen of the country,watch how apathetic most Nigerians will become.I don't know why the decision taken by Regina daniels at the behest of her mom should be anyone's business as since it doesn't affecting anybody.
If only Nigerians would be this enthusiastic about the call for the dissolution of SARs that are now notorious for wanton harassment and killing of innocent nigerians,SARS will be a thing of the past.
If only Nigerians would be this enthusiastic about demanding accountability from the government at all levels,our country will make headways.
The matter tire me oooo
Re: Regina Daniels Flaunts Her Engagement Ring by enemyofprogress: 8:59pm On May 29, 2019
Abeg abeg enough of this biitch jo
Re: Regina Daniels Flaunts Her Engagement Ring by lolanews: 9:01pm On May 29, 2019
Am happy for her
Re: Regina Daniels Flaunts Her Engagement Ring by gonkin(m): 9:05pm On May 29, 2019
I just dey imagine how she'll be moaning when the ancestor d*ck is penetrating her blingy thingy. Money get power sha. Here I am playing good boy and the babes dey take me dey shine. Na money be fine boy abeg. With money NED level na Nick Jonas.
Re: Regina Daniels Flaunts Her Engagement Ring by bravehost4u(m): 9:15pm On May 29, 2019
solmusdesigns:
angry

Are we now promoting early marriage to old men.. through all this constant front page Ragina daniels news.. I hope the moderators knows that should this platform encourages such societal behaviours and glamorise it, today its Regina tomorrow it could be any of our duaghters bringing in an old man for marriage.. telling us how its cool since Regina was celebrated by nairaland mods, with her news every seconds of the damn day.

Foolishness is for africa especially Nigeria to be battling insecuirity, almajiri, 30% unemployment, 3% population growth, ,millions of underage basic school dropout. Yet the most visited website of the most populous black country with massive poverty rate is focused on Child marriages and celebrating it

Very important. Seun and the mods take note please
Re: Regina Daniels Flaunts Her Engagement Ring by Jafar1: 9:19pm On May 29, 2019
Andersonjr:
Wow cool post thanks for sharing
I REPEAT!!! N0 BRING THAT MADNESS COME NAIRALAND
Re: Regina Daniels Flaunts Her Engagement Ring by blaqroy: 9:22pm On May 29, 2019
So na only this old man go lick this lips
Re: Regina Daniels Flaunts Her Engagement Ring by AngelicBeing: 9:27pm On May 29, 2019
Id97:
It is baffling how this girl has become the subject of discourse in a country that prides itself as the giant of Africa.But when it comes to matters affecting well beings of every citizen of the country,watch how apathetic most Nigerians will become.I don't know why the decision taken by Regina daniels at the behest of her mom should be anyone's business since it doesn't affecting anybody.
Spot on grin
Re: Regina Daniels Flaunts Her Engagement Ring by kinglee007(m): 9:36pm On May 29, 2019
Id97:
It is baffling how this girl has become the subject of discourse in a country that prides itself as the giant of Africa.But when it comes to matters affecting the well beings of every citizen of the country,watch how apathetic most Nigerians will become.I don't know why the decision taken by Regina daniels at the behest of her mom should be anyone's business since it doesn't affecting anybody.

Baba, Regina mata na to step down body after the hard days work of carrying 9ja mata for we head. Her money no dey enter my pocket. Na just to look, smile, laugh (if necessary) and sleep off for another days work of finding a solution to 9ja mata.
AKANT-COMAN-KILL-MASEF!!!
Re: Regina Daniels Flaunts Her Engagement Ring by iso604: 9:41pm On May 29, 2019
ainas247:

MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS AND FACE YOUR LIFE

Re: Regina Daniels Flaunts Her Engagement Ring by armyofone(m): 9:43pm On May 29, 2019
I don't know how young person can marry an old man...the aging smell due to cells break down doesn't bother them?
All the best though!
Re: Regina Daniels Flaunts Her Engagement Ring by Andersonjr(m): 9:47pm On May 29, 2019
Jafar1:
I REPEAT!!! N0 BRING THAT MADNESS COME NAIRALAND
lol no hard feelings bruh
Re: Regina Daniels Flaunts Her Engagement Ring by Owaincouncil: 10:26pm On May 29, 2019
Her ring her life
Re: Regina Daniels Flaunts Her Engagement Ring by FhukaFhuka: 11:09pm On May 29, 2019
grin

Re: Regina Daniels Flaunts Her Engagement Ring by Onyi22(f): 11:24pm On May 29, 2019
iso604:

MIND YOUR GOOGLE BUSINESS AND FACE YOUR LIFE
Chai....
Re: Regina Daniels Flaunts Her Engagement Ring by Onyi22(f): 11:26pm On May 29, 2019
rawpadgin:
Maybe if we all stop commenting on Regina Daniel's thread seun will stop pushing them to front

From this moment on, i will never comment on her thread.
Who cares?
Re: Regina Daniels Flaunts Her Engagement Ring by celeb4reallife(f): 11:35pm On May 29, 2019
Id97:
It is baffling how this girl has become the subject of discourse in a country that prides itself as the giant of Africa.But when it comes to matters affecting the well beings of every citizen of the country,watch how apathetic most Nigerians will become.I don't know why the decision taken by Regina daniels at the behest of her mom should be anyone's business since it doesn't affecting anybody.
If only Nigerians would be this enthusiastic about the call for the dissolution of SARs that is now notorious for wanton harassment and killing of innocent nigerians,SARS will be a thing of the past.
God should just bless you for me first. Imagine, the useless story disturbing the country when we have other important thing to channel our energy to.
Re: Regina Daniels Flaunts Her Engagement Ring by SirBunky85(m): 12:11am On May 30, 2019
Id97:
If only Nigerians would be this enthusiastic about the call for the dissolution of SARs that is now notorious for wanton harassment and killing of innocent nigerians,SARS will be a thing of the past.
how many times have u demanded for accountability from ur state governor,reps and senators?no be to the insult pmb and tinubu wey u sabi?una go just dey form crusaders upandan
Re: Regina Daniels Flaunts Her Engagement Ring by crackhouse(m): 1:13am On May 30, 2019
The way this girl and her mother have planned to squander Ned nwoko's money so. Na only God go save that man by the time they are done.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Phyno Has Featured All A-List Artistes In Nigeria / Biodun Stephen: I Can't Buy A Range Rover After All These Films / Halima Abubakar Flaunts Back Side In A Clingy Black Dress (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.