Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,171 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:58 AM

Corps Member Who Births Quadruplets While Serving, Seeks Allowance For Five - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Corps Member Who Births Quadruplets While Serving, Seeks Allowance For Five (39241 Views)

Soldier Spotted Fanning Corp Member Who Slept Off During NYSC Lecture(pic,video) / NYSC Kicks Over Feeding Allowance For Corps Members As Prisoners Get N1000 / Burial Poster Of Kogi State NYSC Member Who Died In Service On December 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Corps Member Who Births Quadruplets While Serving, Seeks Allowance For Five by Rebuker(m): 8:23pm On Mar 21
Corps Member Calls for Allowance Increase After Giving Birth to Quadruplets During Service

An NYSC member has shared a heartwarming video of the quadruplets she gave birth to while serving.

The former corps member shared several pictures of the babies and her fellow corps members in their uniforms, who appeared to have visited her at home and joyfully carrying the babies.

The ex-corps member, known as @momof4quadraplet on TikTok, shared in a video that she delivered her four children during her service to the nation.

In a clip of herself wearing her NYSC uniform, she humorously expressed that the Nigerian government should have increased her allowance to accommodate her new family of five.

The mother of quadruplets has been receiving kind words and prayers from well-wishers, as many admire her babies and shower her with various commendations.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O9WH1ljHX-w

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Corps Member Who Births Quadruplets While Serving, Seeks Allowance For Five by Korectmann: 8:30pm On Mar 21
Kopa quadruplets.

60 Likes

Re: Corps Member Who Births Quadruplets While Serving, Seeks Allowance For Five by illicit(m): 8:33pm On Mar 21
🥵
Re: Corps Member Who Births Quadruplets While Serving, Seeks Allowance For Five by sholikay(m): 8:56pm On Mar 21
*edited*

Omo...God is great .....4 children inside one stomach...Kai!...

104 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Corps Member Who Births Quadruplets While Serving, Seeks Allowance For Five by Draslo(m): 9:14pm On Mar 21
I would love to help

43 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Corps Member Who Births Quadruplets While Serving, Seeks Allowance For Five by Tokshadeen: 9:26pm On Mar 21
sholikay:
Omo...God is great .....5 children inside one stomach...Kai!...

4 actually....

Congrats to her... The wife of the state governor where she's serving should adopt those babies or gift their mother

101 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Corps Member Who Births Quadruplets While Serving, Seeks Allowance For Five by Caaz: 9:37pm On Mar 21
Congratulations to her,may God raise helpers to always meet her at the point of her needs

58 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Corps Member Who Births Quadruplets While Serving, Seeks Allowance For Five by Rebuker(m): 10:11pm On Mar 21
Caaz:
Congratulations to her,may God raise helpers to always meet her at the point of her needs

Amen!

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Corps Member Who Births Quadruplets While Serving, Seeks Allowance For Five by trollx: 1:05am On Mar 22
Re: Corps Member Who Births Quadruplets While Serving, Seeks Allowance For Five by Rebuker(m): 7:54am On Mar 22
Korectmann:
Kopa quadruplets.

Abi?
Re: Corps Member Who Births Quadruplets While Serving, Seeks Allowance For Five by Domaining101: 8:42am On Mar 22
Dey play, when when you do scan and see say na four dey come out at once, common sense no tell you to abort mission, you go born them, when people with 2 children sef dey struggle to survive, only you go born four grin Na the man wey give you the quad core belle i dey pity, only God knows wetin the nigga go dey one side dey think na grin e sure me say abandoning you and those children go be one of those thoughts grin

Even if i get the money full for ground and e dey flow like water, i no go help people like you, make una suffer una suffer and get sense. Because if people begin to dey help una, more and more senseless people go refuse to be wise.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Corps Member Who Births Quadruplets While Serving, Seeks Allowance For Five by GanagiBitrus: 8:42am On Mar 22
Lol!

9 Likes

Re: Corps Member Who Births Quadruplets While Serving, Seeks Allowance For Five by chaddy16: 8:43am On Mar 22
NYSC DG impregnated you I guess

3 girls and 1 boy. No be small oooo. Two wey I get here sef I do tire already. May God strengthen you and provide in abundance.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Corps Member Who Births Quadruplets While Serving, Seeks Allowance For Five by akinmusi(m): 8:43am On Mar 22
Full house

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Corps Member Who Births Quadruplets While Serving, Seeks Allowance For Five by OKOATA(m): 8:43am On Mar 22
angry
The guy released inside her 4 times the day she conceived the kids. This girl go too like prick.

5 Likes

Re: Corps Member Who Births Quadruplets While Serving, Seeks Allowance For Five by AntiChristian: 8:43am On Mar 22
Congratulations!

Such babies usually brings blessings of money and gift with them!
Doors will be opened!

Some will still dey single dey fornicate with contraceptives!
Some will continue to abort and murder their wards!

You will get more than allowee for five sef!

Those of us that have children we ask Allah to bless and guide them for us!
And those earnestly seeking for the fruit of the womb, we beseech Allah to grant them good offspring!

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Corps Member Who Births Quadruplets While Serving, Seeks Allowance For Five by iykofias(m): 8:43am On Mar 22
You want allowance for 5 because you gave birth, the genesis of becoming a thief is unraveling

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Corps Member Who Births Quadruplets While Serving, Seeks Allowance For Five by tishbite43: 8:43am On Mar 22
Wow
God's blessings
People go mount for her

2 Likes

Re: Corps Member Who Births Quadruplets While Serving, Seeks Allowance For Five by datola: 8:44am On Mar 22
Congratulations!

2 Likes

Re: Corps Member Who Births Quadruplets While Serving, Seeks Allowance For Five by naijapikin2(m): 8:45am On Mar 22
Supported... She needs 3 house helps.
Re: Corps Member Who Births Quadruplets While Serving, Seeks Allowance For Five by iamtardey: 8:45am On Mar 22
sholikay:

1 Like

Re: Corps Member Who Births Quadruplets While Serving, Seeks Allowance For Five by pinkyruledworld(m): 8:45am On Mar 22
Congratulations to her. But i do not understand what she meant by NYSC to increase her allaqwe. Nysc is not responsible for her children, people may decide to stretch forth a blessed hand, including nysc vut she shouldn't make it look as if nysc suppose do something.

I wish her the best of luck anyways.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Corps Member Who Births Quadruplets While Serving, Seeks Allowance For Five by Godfullsam(m): 8:45am On Mar 22
Wow

Great joy..

May Almighty God send helpers her way.

1 Like

Re: Corps Member Who Births Quadruplets While Serving, Seeks Allowance For Five by Justdogood(m): 8:46am On Mar 22
If my wife tries this...... I don run be that.

For this tinubu government?

Kai, it's a case of father has absconded

4 Likes

Re: Corps Member Who Births Quadruplets While Serving, Seeks Allowance For Five by Blitzking: 8:46am On Mar 22
The suffering for nysc no do..u con add 4 abi you dey among the ppl way say children will bring the things needed to take care of themselves.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Corps Member Who Births Quadruplets While Serving, Seeks Allowance For Five by Mko123(m): 8:46am On Mar 22
Nobody here is congratulations the action of the man behind the scene. Or maybe she used him as catalyst
Re: Corps Member Who Births Quadruplets While Serving, Seeks Allowance For Five by NairalandGOAT1: 8:47am On Mar 22
The heading is saying another thing (Corp member) while the article is saying something else(Ex-corp member)

OP is she still a serving Corp member or not?

4 Likes

Re: Corps Member Who Births Quadruplets While Serving, Seeks Allowance For Five by iamtardey: 8:47am On Mar 22
naijapikin2:
Supported... She needs 3 house helps.

Even 3 police and 1 soldier nah abi 👀
And fire brigade too

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Corps Member Who Births Quadruplets While Serving, Seeks Allowance For Five by wunmi590(m): 8:47am On Mar 22

Please FG should do the needful with immediate effect, it will be a cheating while the kids are serving with her in another state and they are depriving them of their allowance...

At least they are not ghost workers like other people FG have been using tax payers money to pay...

Congratulations 🎊 girl, abeg make unah no born again ooo, so that unah no go over populate the country again....

3 Likes

Re: Corps Member Who Births Quadruplets While Serving, Seeks Allowance For Five by BigDawsNet: 8:48am On Mar 22
Congratulations... I pray you get support from the government and rich citizens but government can't add your children into allawee payroll.. dey are not serving, you are!

3 Likes

Re: Corps Member Who Births Quadruplets While Serving, Seeks Allowance For Five by Blazadenise(m): 8:49am On Mar 22
sholikay:

God is great my brother.. Thou its 4 kids not 5

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Is It Like, Serving In Ogun State? / Shy Guy's Experience Of Lagos Nysc Camp... / Photo: Prospective Copers Will Say Amen To This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.