Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,913 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:56 AM

Lanre Shittu Motors Joins The League Of Vehicle Assemblers In Nigeria (VIDEO) - Car Talk (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Lanre Shittu Motors Joins The League Of Vehicle Assemblers In Nigeria (VIDEO) (39606 Views)

Local Vehicle Assemblers Struggle Amid $1 Billion Investment, Lament Low Demand / Man Constructs And Drives A Weird Type Of Vehicle (pics/video) / Innoson Vehicles Releases New Models Of Vehicle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lanre Shittu Motors Joins The League Of Vehicle Assemblers In Nigeria (VIDEO) by Optionalx: 3:14pm On May 30, 2019
oduademonest:

Why change the name? Just to give the perception of doing something?

That's what only yeibos do, no one else in the world engage in such antitrust activity
As the MD/CEO of BAIC why not take him to court... or at least tell FG & others to stop patronizing his brand... you’re just a dumb & envious ethnic champion... get a life
Bye
Re: Lanre Shittu Motors Joins The League Of Vehicle Assemblers In Nigeria (VIDEO) by Anambralstson: 3:22pm On May 30, 2019
Jaideyone:
lol clown. I stay in the same jungle your people are triooping into everyday. I drive everyday in this Lagos and I've not seen 5 innoson vehicles this year
Waiting Innoson motor dey fine for Makoko grin

1 Like

Re: Lanre Shittu Motors Joins The League Of Vehicle Assemblers In Nigeria (VIDEO) by Optionalx: 3:32pm On May 30, 2019
oduademonest:

Locking the innoson guy up for forging gtb signatures is what cooks my beans.

Riff raffs
Lol
I hope that cooks the beans well... enjoy

Dumb dud with fish brain... what are waiting for...
Mumu raised to power 2

1 Like

Re: Lanre Shittu Motors Joins The League Of Vehicle Assemblers In Nigeria (VIDEO) by Jaideyone(m): 3:46pm On May 30, 2019
Anambralstson:
Waiting Innoson motor dey fine for Makoko grin
dunce cheesy
Re: Lanre Shittu Motors Joins The League Of Vehicle Assemblers In Nigeria (VIDEO) by Freelancerx: 6:20pm On May 30, 2019
Where did you want to root your phone, you will enjoy the phone without rooting it.
MTN4GSIM:
pls if you are staying in Abk and you can help me root my tecno Camon 11
Pls contact me, my number is on profile.
I won't mind paying for the service.
Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lanre Shittu Motors Joins The League Of Vehicle Assemblers In Nigeria (VIDEO) by greatstephenho(m): 6:52pm On May 30, 2019
Good news
AutoJoshNG:
Earlier today, popular automobile marketer,  Lanre Shittu Motors, joined the league of automobile assemblers in Nigeria.

This happened when they rolled out hundred of JAC trucks off their assembly line.

The event took place at their assembly facility in Lagos, located at Amuwo-Odofin on the Oshodi-Apapa Expressway. The multi-million dollar assembly plant operation started last December.

The plant which has the capacity to produce over 1,800 trucks yearly has the technical support from JAC China.

It is expected to churn out 150 units of JAC trucks. It also the capacity to assemble six units of trucks in one shift or 12  in two shifts depending on market demand, and can also roll out about 150 units monthly.

Watch the video of the roll-out HERE

Source:

https://autojosh.com/lanre-shittu-motors-joins-the-league-of-vehicle-assemblers-in-nigeria-video/

Re: Lanre Shittu Motors Joins The League Of Vehicle Assemblers In Nigeria (VIDEO) by DabuIIIT: 9:08pm On May 30, 2019
shocked
Re: Lanre Shittu Motors Joins The League Of Vehicle Assemblers In Nigeria (VIDEO) by scarycuteface(m): 2:16pm On Jun 01, 2019
MTN4GSIM:
pls if you are staying in Abk and you can help me root my tecno Camon 11
Pls contact me, my number is on profile.
I won't mind paying for the service.
Thanks
why rooting you phone, hope you know that after rooting your phone you will not have access to update your phone when ever the new update is out.

1 Like

Re: Lanre Shittu Motors Joins The League Of Vehicle Assemblers In Nigeria (VIDEO) by booksrite(f): 2:11am On Jun 29, 2019
Where did you want to root your phone, you will enjoy the phone without rooting it.

shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Swiss To Auction Hypercars Seized From Teodoro Nguema Obiang Mangue / Mercedes E-class, GLC, V-class & GLE Coupe Unveiled All In One Day In Nigeria / Robot Dogs In Driverless Vans Are The Delivery System Of The Future - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.