Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,965 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:35 AM

Pakistani Man Confronted For Selling A Fake Iphone To Lagos Resident - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Pakistani Man Confronted For Selling A Fake Iphone To Lagos Resident (21439 Views)

Policemen Extort ₦25,000 From Lagos Resident (Screenshot Of Bank Alert) / The Activities Of Cultists In Oworoshoki: Lagos Resident Raises Alarm Over / Man Beaten For Swapping His Fake Iphone With Original At Computer Village, Ikeja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pakistani Man Confronted For Selling A Fake Iphone To Lagos Resident by Kendumazy(m): 10:58pm On May 29, 2019
That guy is a badass scammer. He has been doing it for long.
Re: Pakistani Man Confronted For Selling A Fake Iphone To Lagos Resident by Fourwinds: 11:07pm On May 29, 2019
MJBOLT:
the nigerian man is a coward,assuming it was a fellow nigerian that scammed him he will waste no time in attacking him but since it's a white man,he cant do sh*t.
the Nigerian man is not a coward... He even did what was right by confronting him... If he had attacked him, the useless Nigerian police Force will come to the defense of the Pakistani man. And you won't be there when this Nigerian man is in jail... Many Nigerians won't even do what that Nigerian man did... He has the photos of the Pakistani passport so he might go further in seeking for justice through the right channel

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pakistani Man Confronted For Selling A Fake Iphone To Lagos Resident by Charmingpet: 11:17pm On May 29, 2019
Same thing done to a friend of mine, so this ppl plenty!
Re: Pakistani Man Confronted For Selling A Fake Iphone To Lagos Resident by ridbell01(m): 11:19pm On May 29, 2019
chimaobinelson:
im currently looking for a certain Pakistan man with the number 08166125626.

he dube me with a fake Samsung galaxy x9.
all my effort to reach him has been abortive as he doesnt take his calls
report to the police
Re: Pakistani Man Confronted For Selling A Fake Iphone To Lagos Resident by blackslayer: 2:34am On May 30, 2019
pakistani people are good peeps...i've never met a pakistani person that has shown hatred towards a black person...i cannot say the same about indians though!
Re: Pakistani Man Confronted For Selling A Fake Iphone To Lagos Resident by 9jaRealist: 3:56am On May 30, 2019
MJBOLT:
the nigerian man is a coward,assuming it was a fellow nigerian that scammed him he will waste no time in attacking him but since it's a white man,he cant do sh*t.

Not that it really matters, but...
Pakistanis are NOT “white men”!
Re: Pakistani Man Confronted For Selling A Fake Iphone To Lagos Resident by Abkreizi: 5:33am On May 30, 2019
fuckupnation:

where is EFCC that always jail Nigerian youth for scam, this is your period to show the world that your fighting faruds by arresting this parkistan man before investigation.
Ode.... You left police jump straight to efcc
Re: Pakistani Man Confronted For Selling A Fake Iphone To Lagos Resident by AbooNasir(m): 6:07am On May 30, 2019
that's how one sold iPhone X max (or so) to some guys(i even think he sold it to a baale of a community) for 40k Naira.....
Re: Pakistani Man Confronted For Selling A Fake Iphone To Lagos Resident by grandstar(m): 6:24am On May 30, 2019
How do you know he'll be lynched? There are Nigerians in India selling drugs and hardly any are lynched. I am tired of hearing. "can we do this in their country?"

1 Like

Re: Pakistani Man Confronted For Selling A Fake Iphone To Lagos Resident by shogsman(m): 7:25am On May 30, 2019
Tell us how much he sold it before we start passing blame,cos naso one idiot by iPhone X for 30k come Dey complain say na fake.
Re: Pakistani Man Confronted For Selling A Fake Iphone To Lagos Resident by Chidera99(m): 7:50am On May 30, 2019
oluchisimfred:
A Pakistani man was confronted by a Nigerian man in a viral video making rounds on social media. for selling a fake iPhone to a Lagos Resident.

The visibly angry Nigerian man who confronted the Pakistani man for selling for a fake iPhone to a Lagos resident, alleged that if tables turned and it was Nigerian who did it in their country, he would have been lynched before taken to the police.

The Nigerian man who took photos of the passport of the Pakistani man, said the incident occurred at Abraham Adesanya area of Lagos.Here is the video below;

https://unclesuru.com/2019/05/29/pakistani-man-confronted-for-allegedly-selling-a-fake-iphone-to-lagos-resident/

A very bad attitude
Re: Pakistani Man Confronted For Selling A Fake Iphone To Lagos Resident by Alejobs: 7:20pm On Jun 19, 2019
I dream of a time when I can say you are my friend!

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Student Of TASUED Wunmi Adebayo Killed By Armed Robbers / Police Uncover Ritualist Den Operated By Siblings In Osun / Body Of Motorcyclist Dumped By Roadside After He Was Killed In Ikorodu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.