Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,742 members, 7,809,837 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:44 PM

Police Uncover Ritualist Den Operated By Siblings In Osun - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Uncover Ritualist Den Operated By Siblings In Osun (21434 Views)

Edo Police Uncovers Ritualist Den With 20 Mummified Corpses (Graphic Pictures) / Ritualist Den Uncovered Under Bridge Near Lagos Governor's House. Photos / Police Uncover Ritualist's Den In Iwo, Osun (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Police Uncover Ritualist Den Operated By Siblings In Osun by raker300: 6:39am On Dec 09, 2020
By Toba Adedeji, Osogbo

Pandemonium broke out in Yemoja Area in Iwo, Osun State on Monday evening as police uncovered a ritualist den allegedly operated by two siblings identified as Tajudeen Monsuru and Tajudeen Lawal.

The Nation gathered that a woman identified as Mutiat Alani went missing and the police launched an investigation into the matter.

A resident identified as Olaide who spoke with our correspondent said a girl had gone missing and a manhunt was launched.

She said, “the telephone of the missing woman was tracked to one vulcanizer who told the police that he got the phone from one of the siblings. He led the police to the house of the ritualists and they were arrested.

“Irate youths burnt down the house that corpses were recovered on Monday night. We are still in fear of the incident.”

The Spokesperson of the Osun State Police Command, Mrs. Yemisi Opalola confirmed that police arrested two siblings’ ritualists with mutilated corpses.

She said: “We arrested two ritual killers Tajudeen Monsuru and Tajudeen Lawal. A woman identified as Mutiat Alani was reported missing. We commenced an investigation. The telephone of the missing woman was found with Monsuru.

“The police went to the house and recovered two mutilated corpses. They discovered decomposing bodies. They confessed that they killed many people but only two corpses were recovered. They killed for rituals to help those that patronise them,” she ended.

Similarly, Oluwo of Iwo, Oba Abdulrosheed Akanbi in a statement by his press secretary, Alli Ibraheem said, “he felt disappointed that Iwo residents could still kill for rituals despite his frequent anti-ritual campaigns in the media.

He described the perpetrators as bastards of Iwoland, urging security agencies to conduct a full investigation into their allies.

“As an ardent campaigner against ritual killings, I condemn in totality the recently discovered ritual den in Iyemoja, Iwo. It is an act against humanity.”

The perpetrators should be made to face the full wrath of the law. Iwo is known for morality and respect for human lives. Anyone caught dealing in human parts should be treated as criminal and bastard.”

“I’ve commenced the process to confiscate the den discovered in Iwo. I will approach a competent court of law to give a permit to confiscate land/house and surrounding houses of ritual killers. A powerful security committee will be set up as a liaison between the town and the security to give tip-off information on suspicious ritual murdering. Doing so will serve as a deterrent to others and chase ritualists dealing in human parts away from Iwo,” he added.

https://thenationonlineng.net/police-uncover-ritualist-den-operated-by-siblings-in-osun/

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Police Uncover Ritualist Den Operated By Siblings In Osun by raker300: 6:41am On Dec 09, 2020
The energy these people use in ipob matters, if they channel such energy in fighting this plight bedeviling their region, they would’ve made significant headway

106 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Police Uncover Ritualist Den Operated By Siblings In Osun by Vikkoh(m): 6:42am On Dec 09, 2020
Pandemonium broke out in Yemoja Area in Iwo, Osun State on Monday evening as police uncovered a ritualist den allegedly operated by two siblings identified as Tajudeen Monsuru and Tajudeen Lawal.

I stopped reading when I got to that part.
Na their work. You can't dispute the fact.

53 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Police Uncover Ritualist Den Operated By Siblings In Osun by blowjob: 6:45am On Dec 09, 2020
NONSENSE angry

AFRICAN TRADITION
Re: Police Uncover Ritualist Den Operated By Siblings In Osun by Tranquillity360: 6:46am On Dec 09, 2020
Yoruba people sef

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Uncover Ritualist Den Operated By Siblings In Osun by ChoCho54(f): 6:51am On Dec 09, 2020
I won't cry more than the bereaved.

Omor see red roof and red soil!

But their son is in Lagos grabbing land and lording it over the Aborigines.

50 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Uncover Ritualist Den Operated By Siblings In Osun by serverconnect(m): 6:55am On Dec 09, 2020
I just weak, after reading this.

4 Likes

Re: Police Uncover Ritualist Den Operated By Siblings In Osun by Fahdiga1: 6:56am On Dec 09, 2020
Nothing about those people from that side of the country surprises me again. why are this people like this. Tufiakwa

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Police Uncover Ritualist Den Operated By Siblings In Osun by Omihanifa: 6:57am On Dec 09, 2020
Osun State is notorious for this kind of news
Ritual killings and human sacrifice is like a way of life in Osun State especially in areas like Ikoyi ile, Osogbo,Iwo, and iragbiji( jokes apart)

Every week, there are reports of one ritual killing or the other.

Although ritual crimes cut across almost all regions in the country, they are more pronounced in Osun State ( NO BEEF ) maybe due to the influx of Yahoo boys angry undecided

59 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Police Uncover Ritualist Den Operated By Siblings In Osun by Nigeriabiafra80: 6:59am On Dec 09, 2020
Ritualistic den by siblings ? grin
That means is a family business

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Police Uncover Ritualist Den Operated By Siblings In Osun by nzeobi(m): 7:03am On Dec 09, 2020
The matter tire me.
#familybusiness

7 Likes

Re: Police Uncover Ritualist Den Operated By Siblings In Osun by FerdinandAbah: 7:16am On Dec 09, 2020
The desperation this time of the year is something else. I urge everyone to be safe.

Get a simple website with custom domain, hosting and SSL, all for 18k only! Offer valid for 24 hours. Call/chat to get in touch: +0803 717 1389

4 Likes

Re: Police Uncover Ritualist Den Operated By Siblings In Osun by Kapilta(m): 7:24am On Dec 09, 2020
Muslims.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Uncover Ritualist Den Operated By Siblings In Osun by raker300: 7:24am On Dec 09, 2020
ChoCho54:

this place is even clean sef.

Go there and see the horrendous conditions people live in over there.

A cascade of squalor

That’s why they’re so angry on the internet

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Police Uncover Ritualist Den Operated By Siblings In Osun by Tochi3(m): 7:25am On Dec 09, 2020
ChoCho54:

Lol. grin grin

13 Likes

Re: Police Uncover Ritualist Den Operated By Siblings In Osun by Marine54(m): 7:29am On Dec 09, 2020
Be like sai them dey add the proceeds of skull mining in thier IGP ! Perhaps that's why Osun State IGP is higher than South East IGP put together grin

24 Likes

Re: Police Uncover Ritualist Den Operated By Siblings In Osun by slawormiir: 7:36am On Dec 09, 2020
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright.....
Africans are just too backwards

The 21 first century....people still belive you can be wealthy through ritualism, diabolism, necromancy, spritism

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Uncover Ritualist Den Operated By Siblings In Osun by ChoCho54(f): 7:36am On Dec 09, 2020
Tochi3:
Lol. grin grin
Toonwa! grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Uncover Ritualist Den Operated By Siblings In Osun by 4tomandchi: 7:37am On Dec 09, 2020
Even with the ritual look at how poor their surrounding look you kill your fellow human for financial gain how absurd.

The power of human blood is too strong to comprehend Cain the first murderer in human history became a wonderer and his lineage can only be traced to the nomadic race check them they are still very backwards.

So you can't kill a human being and remain normal one way or the other you go craze.

25 Likes

Re: Police Uncover Ritualist Den Operated By Siblings In Osun by Sunkyapogee(m): 7:37am On Dec 09, 2020
Buhari is the cause.

4 Likes

Re: Police Uncover Ritualist Den Operated By Siblings In Osun by akinmusi(m): 7:37am On Dec 09, 2020
Keep us safe from the hand of the wicked ones lord.

Meanwhile with just 3k, I will design a premium 3D logo and hyper realistic designs for your brands.

1 Like

Re: Police Uncover Ritualist Den Operated By Siblings In Osun by Perfecttouchade: 7:37am On Dec 09, 2020
Naija sha
Re: Police Uncover Ritualist Den Operated By Siblings In Osun by Shellsploit: 7:37am On Dec 09, 2020
Ndi ofe ose grin

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Uncover Ritualist Den Operated By Siblings In Osun by elrufiason: 7:38am On Dec 09, 2020
I am speechless, but the picture below reflects my though

9 Likes

Re: Police Uncover Ritualist Den Operated By Siblings In Osun by praiseneo(m): 7:38am On Dec 09, 2020
Day don break undecided
Re: Police Uncover Ritualist Den Operated By Siblings In Osun by Tobinrobin(m): 7:38am On Dec 09, 2020
Watched the video on YouTube. The tweet said they saw 48 heads and 3 bodies still in the process of dismemberment. Heartless bastards. If the police really want to catch their accomplice, they should search their call logs for received and outgoing calls or texts.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Police Uncover Ritualist Den Operated By Siblings In Osun by datola: 7:38am On Dec 09, 2020
Tranquillity360:
Yoruba people sef

Okija/Otokooto people self!

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

First Bank Manager Arraigned For Stealing Bank's N52.6 Million / A Lady Turned Half Snake Half Human With Brazillian Hair @ Hotel Excel Warri! / A Student Of TASUED Wunmi Adebayo Killed By Armed Robbers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.