Stats: 3,153,517 members, 7,819,864 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:03 AM

Ned Nwoko Carries Aunty Success, Nigerians React - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ned Nwoko Carries Aunty Success, Nigerians React (65362 Views)

Comedian "Aunty Success" Celebrates Birthday With Lovely Pictures / Emmanuella, Success Adegor, And Aunty Success Meet For The First Time (photos) / Biography, Age Of Aunty Success Of Mark Angel Comedy (2) (3) (4)

Re: Ned Nwoko Carries Aunty Success, Nigerians React by Classickj(m): 9:36pm On May 29, 2019
Datazone:
'Catching them young' is this man's watchword. Mr Nwoko always gravitating towards under age grin cheesy
Regina is 20... Under age is below 16
Re: Ned Nwoko Carries Aunty Success, Nigerians React by Ijawwomaninoyo: 9:37pm On May 29, 2019
emeijeh:
That's a harmless lift/hug.

Nigerians sef!

Did you say harmless? He lived in the same house with Regina's parents. He must have being carrying her and stylishly harassing unknown to the parents.

Your long time neighbor is like your brother, so there's nothing wrong with Ned gifting or empowering them and even sponsoring Regina's education without a trade by barter.

Re: Ned Nwoko Carries Aunty Success, Nigerians React by Creeza(m): 9:40pm On May 29, 2019
Hmm , another drama loading...
Re: Ned Nwoko Carries Aunty Success, Nigerians React by deltateam: 9:41pm On May 29, 2019
emeijeh:
That's a harmless lift/hug.

Nigerians sef!

That was how he was lifting Regina and playing with her during childhood.
Her father said they were neighbours tay tay. Who knows what happened back then. Maybe na why Regina spoil quick.

Re: Ned Nwoko Carries Aunty Success, Nigerians React by dont8(m): 9:43pm On May 29, 2019
BruncleZuma:
How's she a comedienne?
Is she not?

Creeza:
Hmm , another drama loading... Im imagining Success ,like when she is 17 telling Nigerians "Una go talk, talk, taya... He is my ancestor boo, I know o and i love him like that, Does it concern you?
This is not the little Success that was sent home from school, this is Mark Angel's Success.

Re: Ned Nwoko Carries Aunty Success, Nigerians React by Ijawwomaninoyo: 9:43pm On May 29, 2019
Classickj:

Her biological father said she will be 18 in October. We all can't know better than her father.

Re: Ned Nwoko Carries Aunty Success, Nigerians React by ednoville(m): 9:43pm On May 29, 2019
*Hey!!!!* You need to listen to this powerful Christian song by Edward Campbell

*You like it? Share To Bless Someone !!*

click the link below to download
https://edward.redbulbweb.com/
direct download
https://api.soundcloud.com/tracks/628510434/download?client_id=Iy5e1Ri4GTNgrafaXe4mLpmJLXbXEfBR

Re: Ned Nwoko Carries Aunty Success, Nigerians React by deltateam: 9:45pm On May 29, 2019
BruncleZuma:
How's she a comedienne?

She's part of Mark Angel's comedy crew with Emmanuella and Denilson etc

She's talented.
Re: Ned Nwoko Carries Aunty Success, Nigerians React by BruncleZuma: 9:46pm On May 29, 2019
dont8:
Is she not?
Honestly I'd appreciate it if they called her a comic and leave it at that.
Re: Ned Nwoko Carries Aunty Success, Nigerians React by BruncleZuma: 9:46pm On May 29, 2019
deltateam:

She's part of Mark Angel's comedy crew with Emmanuella and Denilson etc

She's talented.

Who writes her material?
Re: Ned Nwoko Carries Aunty Success, Nigerians React by Nobody: 9:47pm On May 29, 2019
Classickj:

Re: Ned Nwoko Carries Aunty Success, Nigerians React by dont8(m): 9:49pm On May 29, 2019
BruncleZuma:
Honestly I'd appreciate it if they called her a comic and leave it at that.
Is there any difference in calling her a Comedienne and a comic Actor?
Re: Ned Nwoko Carries Aunty Success, Nigerians React by jayextra(m): 9:50pm On May 29, 2019
grin grin Haa Oga Ned!!
Diswan neva ripe oh...Nah child abu...

Re: Ned Nwoko Carries Aunty Success, Nigerians React by Majid1990(m): 9:50pm On May 29, 2019
Money miss road Regina yaff make him popular
Re: Ned Nwoko Carries Aunty Success, Nigerians React by Creeza(m): 9:50pm On May 29, 2019
Ijawwomaninoyo:

Her biological father said she will be 18 in October. We all can't know better than her father.
This is so true, The movie that brought her star to limelight was the one she acted with Mercy Johnson where she was a plantain seller , .. To God she small for that movie ga an, And I remember seeing that movie in like 2014, .. if I'm not too far from the truth , the babe must have been 12 or 11 then

Re: Ned Nwoko Carries Aunty Success, Nigerians React by Junkie1: 9:53pm On May 29, 2019
FUTURE 16th WIFE LOADING BABA NO DEH DULL
Re: Ned Nwoko Carries Aunty Success, Nigerians React by Creeza(m): 9:54pm On May 29, 2019
dont8:
Is she not?

This is not the little success that was sent home from school, this is Mark Angel's Success.
oh! okay thanks for the correction.
Re: Ned Nwoko Carries Aunty Success, Nigerians React by Nobody: 10:02pm On May 29, 2019
Sparky12:

Nollywood actress, Regina Daniel's billionaire 'husband,' Ned Nwoko, took to Instagram to celebrate and encourage the talent of child comedienne, Aunty Success.

The businessman/politician, 59, shared a cute photo of himself carrying the child comedienne as they pose together for a photo and then wrote: 'Little Miss Success @auntysuccess is a good example that we Nigerian’s are creative and talented people. All we need to do is to try and take advantage of every situation that comes our way. I will do my best as long as I live. God bless us all. God bless Nigeria ??. '

The post comes a day after he had his traditional marriage with 20-year-old actress Regina Daniel and here are how many are reacting to his new photo with little Success.

Source: https://www.collinsuchendusblog.com/2019/05/nigerians-flood-ned-nwokos-ig-page-with.html?m=1

As Regina turn from 17 years to 22years, this one go just jump from 9 years to 29 years with emergency Wikipedia just as Reginald
Re: Ned Nwoko Carries Aunty Success, Nigerians React by eteba(m): 10:04pm On May 29, 2019
Success! Success!! Success!!!

how many times have I called u?
Re: Ned Nwoko Carries Aunty Success, Nigerians React by lexy2014: 10:08pm On May 29, 2019
Classickj:
u get sense at all

If someone had told u 10years ago that Ned will marry a teenager, am sure u will have responded this way
Re: Ned Nwoko Carries Aunty Success, Nigerians React by hollywater: 10:14pm On May 29, 2019
Jobless people

Re: Ned Nwoko Carries Aunty Success, Nigerians React by dapadawee: 10:15pm On May 29, 2019
comshots:
I don't think Ned is into dark skin gels.All his wives and concubines are oyinbo.But I can't doubt his randy mood.
if you say so
Re: Ned Nwoko Carries Aunty Success, Nigerians React by divineappo(m): 10:40pm On May 29, 2019
Oovi5:
Oga Ned
u are beautiful
I just sent u a pm please reply thanks
Re: Ned Nwoko Carries Aunty Success, Nigerians React by dont8(m): 10:43pm On May 29, 2019
Creeza:
oh! okay thanks for the correction.
You're welcome.
Re: Ned Nwoko Carries Aunty Success, Nigerians React by phantom24: 10:43pm On May 29, 2019
...Ned nwoko! Ned Wnwoko!! Ned Nwoko!!!
how many times have i called you?
this one where u carry come de smile open mouth like hungry python never reach 10 years o! grin
Re: Ned Nwoko Carries Aunty Success, Nigerians React by jibrilELsudan: 11:09pm On May 29, 2019
NA IM WAY. TODAY HE IS CARRYING HER. TOMOROW HIS PR!CK IS CARRYING HER KUKUNASE.

SAME STYLE HE USED FOR REGINA DANIELS. HE TOLD HER TO SIT ON HIS LAPS, NEXT SECOND HIS PR!CK WAS SITTING INSIDE HER KUKU.

THIS MAN IS VERY DANGEROUS WHEN IT CUMS TO KUKU.

I WON'T BE SUPRISED IF WE HEAR HE IS EVEN TASTING HIS DAUGHTERS KUKUNASE CONSIDERING THAT MOST OF HIS CHILDREN ARE GIRLS.

Re: Ned Nwoko Carries Aunty Success, Nigerians React by Akabuking: 11:16pm On May 29, 2019
so Regina Daniels is finally 20years old.
Re: Ned Nwoko Carries Aunty Success, Nigerians React by geezynoni: 11:57pm On May 29, 2019
Cletus77:
One person said... Success come down from there grin grin grin grin cheesy

Can't stop laughing

According to Regina's father..Ned has lived with them before in their old yard. So he was admiring Regina from when she was small, and was just waiting for the right time grin
Dem neva born regina da time.. He prolly liked the mother.

D'banj Looking Lost, Fan Describes Him "When You See Genevieve Nnaji Coming" / Anita Joseph Stops Her Twerking Videos To Honor Husband / Waje’s Legs On The Set Of The Voice Naija Are ”Pretty Distracting” (photos)