Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,512 members, 7,826,941 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:55 PM

Strandeluxe Concept: James Brown 'They Didn’t Caught Me' Signs 2nd Endorsement - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Strandeluxe Concept: James Brown 'They Didn’t Caught Me' Signs 2nd Endorsement (24983 Views)

Denrele Edun: The Day My Mother Caught Me Pants Down With A Girl / Sophia Momodu: "My Father Caught Me Kissing, He Cried And Barbed My Hair" / VSKIT: James Brown Of "They Didn’t Caught Me" Becomes VSKIT Ambassador (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Strandeluxe Concept: James Brown 'They Didn’t Caught Me' Signs 2nd Endorsement by omoiyalayi(m): 12:48pm On May 30, 2019
What are this people endorsing this kind of thing teaching their children and and future leaders?

Would the lady & the guy standing by him allow their children to be a cross dresser, gay or lesbian?

Are they saying no straight beautiful lady out there that can better market their product that this guy?

We are loosing it gradually and it's a pity
Re: Strandeluxe Concept: James Brown 'They Didn’t Caught Me' Signs 2nd Endorsement by nwanyionitsha: 12:56pm On May 30, 2019
Gisters:
GistMore.com

Internet Sensation, James Brown Of “They Didn’t Caught Me” signs his 2nd brand ambassador deal 'Strandeluxe Concept'.

See more photos: http://gistmore.com/james-brown-of-they-didnt-caught-me-signs-his-2nd-brand-ambassador-deal-strandeluxe
The 'association' helping their members .
Re: Strandeluxe Concept: James Brown 'They Didn’t Caught Me' Signs 2nd Endorsement by Nobody: 1:16pm On May 30, 2019
The female gender is threatened. Guys don take over
Re: Strandeluxe Concept: James Brown 'They Didn’t Caught Me' Signs 2nd Endorsement by Solidkay(m): 2:10pm On May 30, 2019
Nigeria is losing it, morally economically spiritually politically and what have you.. .. .
Re: Strandeluxe Concept: James Brown 'They Didn’t Caught Me' Signs 2nd Endorsement by Pimiento(m): 2:27pm On May 30, 2019
[/b][b]
TheJonSnow:
Lol for real?!
Re: Strandeluxe Concept: James Brown 'They Didn’t Caught Me' Signs 2nd Endorsement by Donenam(m): 4:33pm On May 30, 2019
Are you a Nigerian?
Check my signature
Re: Strandeluxe Concept: James Brown 'They Didn’t Caught Me' Signs 2nd Endorsement by Ejebleje: 7:26pm On May 30, 2019
RentedReality:
Nigeria's cultural landscape is gradually changing

The rise of social media on the back of a vain society pushes a lifestyle of fleeting needs and an appreciation of colourful characters

Best wishes James Brown, you've almost arrived

Aptly said sir, and also very fucking poetic.
Re: Strandeluxe Concept: James Brown 'They Didn’t Caught Me' Signs 2nd Endorsement by Palehair: 8:44pm On May 30, 2019
Daviddson:
Moral decadence.

Nigeria's major problem is the lack of implementation of law. Since they signed the anti same sex law, how many people have been arrested by the police for promoting same-sex wickedness? Is cross-dressing not the older brother of homosexuality? Why are bobrisky and this guy still walking free?
Actually, the law says those caught in the act, it says nothing of cross dressing, except he's caught, then he will be arrested

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Strandeluxe Concept: James Brown 'They Didn’t Caught Me' Signs 2nd Endorsement by 9jaRealist: 3:03am On May 31, 2019
Daviddson:
Moral decadence.

Nigeria's major problem is the lack of implementation of law. Since they signed the anti same sex law, how many people have been arrested by the police for promoting same-sex wickedness? Is cross-dressing not the older brother of homosexuality? Why are bobrisky and this guy still walking free?

Nigerians/Africans never miss the opportunity to chase shadows in derogation of substance...
Bros, it is NOT so-called "same sex wickedness" that has made us the Extreme Poverty Capital of the World!

Meanwhile, these same soapbox 'moralists' will seek Prayer Warriors to help get to countries where this "same sex wickedness" is legal, open, and even celebrated - with a whole WEEK (Gay Pride Week) each year devoted to it, with parade and all.

>

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Eucharia Anunobi's Letter To Raymond Ekwu, Her Late Son (Photos) / BBNaija: Beauty Apologizes To Nigerians, Fans After Her Disqualification (Video) / #StrapThatChildNow: Korede Bello In Lagos Traffic To Celebrate Children's Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.