Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,965 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:36 AM

Strandeluxe Concept: James Brown 'They Didn’t Caught Me' Signs 2nd Endorsement - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Strandeluxe Concept: James Brown 'They Didn’t Caught Me' Signs 2nd Endorsement (24968 Views)

Denrele Edun: The Day My Mother Caught Me Pants Down With A Girl / Sophia Momodu: "My Father Caught Me Kissing, He Cried And Barbed My Hair" / VSKIT: James Brown Of "They Didn’t Caught Me" Becomes VSKIT Ambassador (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Strandeluxe Concept: James Brown 'They Didn’t Caught Me' Signs 2nd Endorsement by Gisters: 7:06pm On May 29, 2019
GistMore.com

Internet Sensation, James Brown Of “They Didn’t Caught Me” signs his 2nd brand ambassador deal 'Strandeluxe Concept'.

Even when I fall 20 times I will rise 100 times because of amazing moments like this I am grateful to announce to y’all that I am the official BRAND AMBASSADOR for @strandeluxe ( STRANDELUXE ) hair just became exclusive with me....it’s not even the middle of the year yet and I have already signed my second deal...thanks to everybody that supports and loves me regardless and against all odds @migoreal @iconmathiu @iamsamaj @jand_official

See more photos: http://gistmore.com/james-brown-of-they-didnt-caught-me-signs-his-2nd-brand-ambassador-deal-strandeluxe

1 Like

Re: Strandeluxe Concept: James Brown 'They Didn’t Caught Me' Signs 2nd Endorsement by Gisters: 7:07pm On May 29, 2019

Re: Strandeluxe Concept: James Brown 'They Didn’t Caught Me' Signs 2nd Endorsement by Omihanifa: 7:10pm On May 29, 2019
Sheboy

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Strandeluxe Concept: James Brown 'They Didn’t Caught Me' Signs 2nd Endorsement by RentedReality(m): 7:13pm On May 29, 2019
Nigeria's cultural landscape is gradually changing

The rise of social media on the back of a vain society pushes a lifestyle of fleeting needs and an appreciation of colourful characters

Best wishes James Brown, you've almost arrived

79 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Strandeluxe Concept: James Brown 'They Didn’t Caught Me' Signs 2nd Endorsement by Nickijoy(f): 7:22pm On May 29, 2019
Oh dear.... another cross dresser !!

6 Likes

Re: Strandeluxe Concept: James Brown 'They Didn’t Caught Me' Signs 2nd Endorsement by Daviddson(m): 7:32pm On May 29, 2019
Moral decadence.

Nigeria's major problem is the lack of implementation of law. Since they signed the anti same sex law, how many people have been arrested by the police for promoting same-sex wickedness? Is cross-dressing not the older brother of homosexuality? Why are bobrisky and this guy still walking free?

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Strandeluxe Concept: James Brown 'They Didn’t Caught Me' Signs 2nd Endorsement by Nbote(m): 7:41pm On May 29, 2019
Irritating gay

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Strandeluxe Concept: James Brown 'They Didn’t Caught Me' Signs 2nd Endorsement by Tezcatlipoca(m): 9:38pm On May 29, 2019
Is he a girl? undecided
Or is she a boy? tongue

8 Likes

Re: Strandeluxe Concept: James Brown 'They Didn’t Caught Me' Signs 2nd Endorsement by LagosismyHome(f): 11:16am On May 30, 2019
you can already tell its an unserious company , for them to use him as their spoken man /woman ...

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Strandeluxe Concept: James Brown 'They Didn’t Caught Me' Signs 2nd Endorsement by GeneralPula: 11:16am On May 30, 2019
And I just dey hear her/he name for the first time.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Strandeluxe Concept: James Brown 'They Didn’t Caught Me' Signs 2nd Endorsement by namiji2598: 11:16am On May 30, 2019
all these things most of our celebrities display on social media, believe them at ur perile

5 Likes

Re: Strandeluxe Concept: James Brown 'They Didn’t Caught Me' Signs 2nd Endorsement by cbrezy(m): 11:16am On May 30, 2019
undecided

Re: Strandeluxe Concept: James Brown 'They Didn’t Caught Me' Signs 2nd Endorsement by Buzoman: 11:16am On May 30, 2019
Finally dude is coming out as a gay embarassed undecided bad influence

8 Likes

Re: Strandeluxe Concept: James Brown 'They Didn’t Caught Me' Signs 2nd Endorsement by Nobody: 11:16am On May 30, 2019
Why not use a girl. Bob risky is really a bad influence on 9ja

10 Likes

Re: Strandeluxe Concept: James Brown 'They Didn’t Caught Me' Signs 2nd Endorsement by Mamakimy97: 11:16am On May 30, 2019
Nonsense nd nairaland..
Re: Strandeluxe Concept: James Brown 'They Didn’t Caught Me' Signs 2nd Endorsement by Junkie1: 11:16am On May 30, 2019
IF I SAY NAIJA NA SCAM NOW THEY WEE SAY I'VE STARTED ..LOL JUST LUKAT THIS IS THIS WHAT IT TAKES FOR YOUNG MEN TO BLOW IN NIGERIA NOW??

ALSO NAIJA HAS MORE FAGG* T THAN YOU FORGET THAT 14 YRS LAW

2 Likes

Re: Strandeluxe Concept: James Brown 'They Didn’t Caught Me' Signs 2nd Endorsement by namiji2598: 11:17am On May 30, 2019
the OP is referring her as * he* is she another bobrisky?

1 Like

Re: Strandeluxe Concept: James Brown 'They Didn’t Caught Me' Signs 2nd Endorsement by dayleke: 11:18am On May 30, 2019
They didn't "caught" him yet.
He's still a freelancer.... cool

1 Like

Re: Strandeluxe Concept: James Brown 'They Didn’t Caught Me' Signs 2nd Endorsement by Freshlorde: 11:18am On May 30, 2019
See who them dey endorse ? Nigeria dan pass soldom and Gomorrah

3 Likes

Re: Strandeluxe Concept: James Brown 'They Didn’t Caught Me' Signs 2nd Endorsement by dingbang(m): 11:20am On May 30, 2019
LagosismyHome:
you can already tell its an unserious company , for them to use him as their spoken man /woman ...
I dey tell you. They are heading for the rocks

3 Likes

Re: Strandeluxe Concept: James Brown 'They Didn’t Caught Me' Signs 2nd Endorsement by stanliwise(m): 11:20am On May 30, 2019
RentedReality:
Nigeria's cultural landscape is gradually changing

The rise of social media on the back of a vain society pushes a lifestyle of fleeting needs and an appreciation of colourful characters

Best wishes James Brown, you've almost arrived
Block head

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Timi Dakolo Enjoys His Bread And Akara / BBNaija's Khloe Stuns In Fulani Traditional Attire (Photos) / King Bernard Gets Scammed Of N450k By Instagram Begger (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.